Saturday, January 25, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.976

A LONG SENTENCE
hellycake: Son begins sentence with "whenever I do a fart..."
flidby: @hellycake I think it's a bit weird you call @Glinner "Son"
hellycake: @flidby Parp!
Charliecondou: @hellycake @flidby does every sentence start like that? Because that's weird
hellycake: @Charliecondou @flidby be thankful you don't know how the sentence ends.

YEAH BUTT NO
rebeccacallard: These shoes cost £980. #Crocs pic.twitter.com/Kxq1s4UdsG
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard how many pairs did you buy?
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou I saw your but you know...
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard I'm so ashamed

ALRIGHT WITH LILY ALLEN
Charliecondou: @lilyallen my kid is OBSESSED with Alright, Still. She's decided not to be friends with Alfie because he pulls your hair. Which is fair

FOOD TOO

HousePresso: Had a pint of splendid Guinness @JunctionTavern - always lovely in there. Bumped into some friends too. Love #NW5

Charliecondou: @HousePresso @JunctionTavern bloody good food too

BLUE
Charliecondou: In my dressing room with Jeremy Kyle guests outside. I must say, there's some very blue language
Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou teal, aquamarine, sky, azure, navy, royal, baby....that kind of stuff?
Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan you've obviously appeared on his show before

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
12 THINGS NOT TO SAY ON TWITTER IN 2014
Charliecondou: THIS > http://gu.com/p/3m4y2/tw @danielmaier

MAGAZINE MAGOWAN
Charliecondou: @katemagowan today's tv mag quote

FRONT PAGE NEWS
Philippa_Perry: @FloPerry dad woke me up to have brekkie with him. Now I see why
Charliecondou: @Philippa_Perry @FloPerry amazing!

50P TAX

OwenJones84: Glad Labour would bring back the 50p tax on the top 1% of earners, which polls show even most Tories support. Space to go further though...

Charliecondou: RT @OwenJones84: Glad Labour would bring back the 50p tax on the top 1% of earners, which polls show even most Tories support. Space to go further though...

LOOK AFTER HIM MATE
OfficialCocky: Good luck to my dear friend @LesDennis with Corrie well done mate @Charliecondou look after him mate
Charliecondou: @OfficialCocky @LesDennis see you on Monday Les. Welcome onboard!!
LesDennis
LesDennis: “@Charliecondou: @OfficialCocky @LesDennis see you on Monday Les. Welcome onboard!!”
Thanks Charlie.

cononeilluk: @LesDennis I might start watching it now x

Charliecondou: @cononeilluk @LesDennis you mean you don't already?? *unfollows*

cononeilluk: @Charliecondou @LesDennis and Julie and David.... And the Platts.... Apart from that ..... Never watch it..... Oh and all Harvey's eps

Charliecondou: @cononeilluk hahahaha

A WORKING WINTER
Charliecondou: @alexwinterstv are you working today by any chance? I'm coming in
alexwinterstv
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou Damn it! I've been meaning to give you a shout as I only found out few days ago. I'm not. Gutted. About time they booked u!
alexwinterstv
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou hope you enjoy it. I'm excited to see them xxx

FRONT ROW FRIENDS
BeverlyMacca: @DrSarahParish You N me...front row! X
Charliecondou: @BeverlyMacca1 @DrSarahParish that's me in the third row
BeverlyMacca: @Charliecondou @DrSarahParish Pmsl! The calming influwense! Mornin garjus! X
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @BeverlyMacca1 @Charliecondou I love the way the one on the left has got her hat clasped between her legs! Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment