Sunday, January 13, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.592

PICS FROM 
'THE NIGHT BEFORE' 

Above: Charlie on arrival at the Paramount Soho in readiness for his birthday party.
Below: Numerous celebrity shots from Charlie's party but whomever did the captions for Samia's picture needs a good talking to!
 
 
 
Julia Cumiskey
WhoJulia: @SirThomasWynne The paps looked other way when I walked out... Haha
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @WhoJulia haha well the paps are not that intelligent obv...they put Samia Ghadie down as "Maria Connor" doh!!!
Helen Smith
emperorsclothes: @sirthomaswynne It was fun!
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @emperorsclothes haha I guessed that by the number of tweets I just added to the list it's 3.30am here time for sleep! x

TWEETS FROM 
'THE MORNING AFTER' 
SSSHH!
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou  that Charlie boy won't be up for ages
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Ouch
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_DaCattos don't be sad. It was great to see my favourite goddaughter xxx
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou aw :) it was great seeing you :) and thanks for a wicked night :D definitely still need to come see the set :p xxx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_DaCattos anytime x
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @siobhanhewlett rumour has it you were at my party
siobhanhewlett
siobhanhewlett: @Charliecondou I was just about to tweet you. I couldn't find you! I would like to take you for a birthday drink to make it up to you!! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @siobhanhewlett how lovely! X
siobhanhewlett
siobhanhewlett: @Charliecondou great, let me know when you are free and I shall ensure that I am. Huge love darlin xx
simperman
simperman: @Terri_White Met a mate of yours Charliey last night at Charlie Condou’s party. We were sharing much Tezza love.
simperman
simperman: Another mighty fine @Charliecondou birthday party. Only thing missing was a hangover! #abstinence #wontlast
WhoJulia
WhoJulia: Something that is so funny to watch yet embarrassing at same time is a drunk friend ...Great to meet @clarebalding @Charliecondou party ☺
jayrayner1
jayrayner1: @Charliecondou but in a great cause. thank you for a fab party. hope small people are on the mend.
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou greetings from strong coffee & aspirin
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou try Calpol - I feel much better now.
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou ouch indeed..this is all YOUR fault
WhoJulia
WhoJulia: @Charliecondou I left at 12.30 and still ouch  I was drunk, sooooo not like me haha hic! & that's why @doctorchristian was very we behaved when I saw him last night at birthday @alicearnold1 Alice I'm blaming him too, not my fault at all 
clarebalding
clarebalding: @Charliecondou I’ve had three cups of tea and can now move my head without it hurting. That was fun. Alice made me go home. She was right
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @clarebalding @alicearnold1  I wish she'd made me go home too. I can't move. At all
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou I was very firm Charlie..when the hiccups start it’s time to go!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 well done for getting out in one piece. And your clothes were lovely
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou thanks..it’s so important for us women to dress well!
lawriejordan
lawriejordan: @Charliecondou hope you had a brilliant party mate...felt a bit tight leaving my aunt and uncles do early...catch up soon x
stewartaja
stewartaja: @Charliecondou thank you for a great party
katecrowt
katecrowt: @Charliecondou Fab party, thank you. X
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou Hangovers are worse when you hit 40 Charlie
TobyBourne
TobyBourne: @Charliecondou another tip-top party, many thanks x
thanksdan
thanksdan: @Charliecondou Charlie I feel HORRENDOUS.
lizmatthewspr
lizmatthewspr: @Charliecondou so sorry we didn't make it last night, turns out trying to leave the house with 4 small people is harder than I thought :-(
JennyTigger
JennyTigger: @KXnicky @LindaRiley8 @todivalentino @kathryNawrockyi @CaitMavroleon @Charliecondou Ace party last nite, thanks Charlie! I have sore head!
Kym Lomas
msm4rsh: Thank you to my amazing friend @vincentallenby @tsorbiehair for doing my hair last night! Fabulous as per!!! X

simonfromgosh
simonfromgosh: Hope the head is ok @Charliecondou - thanks for a fabulous night x
emperorsclothes
emperorsclothes: @Charliecondou That was such a lovely party, Charlie. See you soon with Damon for dinner. Love you xx
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou I actually bought you a mankini. Returning it though. Didn't get to go to the party. Them's the rules. :-(
sueperkins
sueperkins: @Charliecondou THank you, lovely man. I may never be sober again xx
photogirluk
photogirluk: still in bed and recovering from the epic bash that was @Charliecondou's 40th
missmcollins
missmcollins: I'm fine @Charliecondou S party cheered me up and a little nibble at the #ivy restaurant was fun ! thanks for all your lovely tweets x
charlieclemmow
charlieclemmow: Had a great night for @Charliecondou 40th. Thank you Sir! Finally reunited with @msm4rsh @VincentAllenby & @LesleyAitken xxx
LesleyAitken
LesleyAitken: @charlieclemmow @Charliecondou @msm4rsh @VincentAllenby lush lush time xxxx
gavgavgavalaar
gavgavgavalaar: @Charliecondou happy hangover gorgeous!! Sorry I couldn't get to London this weekend. I can only imagine what a fab night you have had xx
VincentAllenby
VincentAllenby: @charlieclemmow @Charliecondou @LesleyAitken fab fab time! @msm4rsh & I comatose in back of car heading back to the land of Manchesterford x
iamtonydenton
iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou sore head? I've hit the nurofen lol good to see you last night x
LaurenGG2
LaurenGG2: Such a brilliant time at @Charliecondou birthday party thank you for having us!! @meamandamealing @Charley_Poole xxx
meamandamealing
meamandamealing: @LaurenGG2 @charliecondou @charley_poole Hey honey. So glad you made it. So sorry to leave early. Xxxx
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou so the cake I was to jump out of wouldn't fit in the front door last night :( .. Great night Thankyou so much xxxx
TheCultPR
TheCultPR: @photogirluk @Charliecondou My insides are writing me a strongly-worded letter. Bleargh x
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @CorriePride2012 @Charliecondou tomo is gonna be interesting
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @CorriePride2012 I still can't move. Really chuffed you came down x
theteamaker
theteamaker: @Charliecondou thanks for an awesome night Mr condou!! :) #youwereright x

LATE NIGHT TWEETS
AFTER CHARLIE'S SOIREE 
DoctorChristian
DoctorChristian: Going home after lovely @Charliecondou birthday party. See you all on  @SundayBrunchC4 tomorrow morning!! X
benniedenton
benniedenton: Had a great night at @Charliecondou 's 40th it was so good to see @missmcollins and @mcashmanmep for a great catch up to much fun as always
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou throws a good party. Thanks for a great night. Next year can we go to laser quest?
davidkester67
davidkester67: Thanks @Charliecondou for a brilliant party. Caught up with some lovely old friends who I didn't know you knew! @msm4rsh looked ravishing. X
stuartsandford
stuartsandford: Bad picture, great ass. Happy birthday @Charliecondou
prestonnyman
prestonnyman: Had a bloody lovely evening thanks to @Charliecondou. I learnt that me and @oliverchris have identical iPhone cases too. Nice.
GavinJuniper
GavinJuniper: Thanks @Charliecondou for the best party I've been to in quite some time.
ClareMariscal
ClareMariscal: Me and Miggy were the only people I didn't recognise off the telly at @Charliecondou 's birthday party!
francesbarber13
francesbarber13: Thankyou so much @Charliecondou for a really fab party you are far too young to be 40 x
misterhsk
misterhsk: A lovely night celebrating the excellence that is @Charliecondou. Not long enough there though! Up and at 'em for GMS @BBCRadio2
TheCultPR
TheCultPR: The most immense eventide with @sarah_cawood at @Charliecondou's birthday. Tomorrow is dead to me...
mouthwaite
mouthwaite: @Charliecondou hope you had a wonderful night... So sorry could not make it! Those pesky kids!!!

THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE 
WAS PUBLISHED 12-1-2013
A Writing Lesson from…..ITV!
I was lucky enough to be asked down to Elstree Studios on Sunday 6th January for the live ITV televised Dancing on Ice opening show. Taking a break from writing, I drove down with my (heavily pregnant) sister who filled my modest boot with copious hospital supplies and medical papers ‘just in case’ bump decided to kick off early!...We got fab front-row studio seats and when Kate tweeted this pic, fellow tweeters informed us we were sat in front of Corrie star Charlie Condou...
Dear blog readers,
If you read this blog regularly you'll have noticed that on the day Charlie went to Dancing On Ice, I had woken with a psychic vision of him in a yellow top sitting in the audience. Well, above you can see that my vision was pretty accurate but I had thought on the front of his shirt it said "Go Sammy"...it just proves that us slightly psychic people can be a little off when it comes to interpreting messages from the great unknown. Sitting next to Charlie is his better half Cameron -
Tom Wynn
Blog Manager 

YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE ABOUT HOW THE SHOW IS EDITED TOGETHER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment