Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.591

CAUGHT ON TAPE
claker69
claker69: @Charliecondou I wanted to give you something very special for your birthday, so here it is your very own...


CONDOU THE STALKER
TimJRSullivan
TimJRSullivan: @Charliecondou after seeing you in M&S last week, you strolled past my house with two little ones in a pram the other day. Hope all good.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TimJRSullivan Im stalking you
TimJRSullivan
TimJRSullivan: @Charliecondou Ha! I think my personal trainer has got you following me to guilt trip me thanks to absence from the gym. Give my love to MCR

GAY TIMES 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I KNEW it! @charltonbrooker http://t.co/LwRPgpKo
Is Charlie Brooker gay or straight?
Gay-O-Meter/Gaydar for Charlie Brooker
According to 66 visitors Charlie Brooker is 51% gay.


WHO SAID ROMANCE IS DEAD?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: *Something in my eye*

brimbs
brimbs: @Charliecondou the choreography was appalling!! *cough *sob

CHARLIE'S BIRTHDAY SOIREE
realsamia
realsamia: En route to @Charliecondou party.. He is looking great for 50!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: For those of you coming to my party I'm really sorry, I was watching Splash. Be there asap
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou God only knows why but they are making an Australian version of Splash . . .
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: Looking forward to @Charliecondou's birthday drinks.
Glinner
Glinner: @Charliecondou happy birthday from Norwich!
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou have fun! I'm stuck for a babysitter. Will call you tomorrow xxx
VincentAllenby
VincentAllenby: @ShobnaGulati  @msm4rsh nearly finished filming then Charlie big boy's 'big' birthday party @Charliecondou ;) @charlieclemmow u there?
charlieclemmow
charlieclemmow: @VincentAllenby @shobnagulati @msm4rsh @charliecondou Yes Sir! See you very soon! Get Marshy to text me where you are xxx
VincentAllenby
VincentAllenby: @charlieclemmow @ShobnaGulati @msm4rsh @Charliecondou Will do sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you ;) @LesleyAitken here too! Xxx
HeroHelena
HeroHelena: @Charliecondou Looking forward to finally meeting you later Charlie. @GavinJuniper has told me lots about you #happybirthdaytoo
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @HeroHelena @GavinJuniper Hoorah! x
HeroHelena
HeroHelena: @Charliecondou See u later
iamtonydenton
iamtonydenton: just off to L'Escargot for dinner then to @Charliecondou 40th Birthday party, should be a fun night
benniedenton
benniedenton: Just off to L'Escargot for dinner then to @Charliecondou 40th Birthday party, should be a very fun night methinks
jazza021182
jazza021182: @Charliecondou have a good one tonight mate. #wishicouldbethere!
sarah_cawood
sarah_cawood: @lizmatthewspr ha! Poomageddon ;(. Am I seeing you later @Charliecondou's? Xx
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @todivalentino @JennyTigger @KXnicky @kathryNawrockyi @CaitMavroleon @Charliecondou Looking forward to seeing everyone later!
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Have a lovely time tonight. Sorry I can't be there. x
debbie_rush
debbie_rush: @Charliecondou have an amazing birthday! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @debbie_rush Thanks Debbie Rush xx
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: Off to the big smoke today to see @JLJDM @realsamia and @Charliecondou ! Can't wait ! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @JLJDM @realsamia can't wait for my MASSIVE present!!!!
realsamia
realsamia: @Charliecondou @gillywalshy @jljdm it's so big it's being flown in by helicopter! X cya later :)))
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @realsamia @gillywalshy @jljdm it's one of Sylvain's arms isn't it
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @realsamia pahaha ! Charlie am I not enough ???
sally_lindsay
sally_lindsay: @gillywalshy  Blimey! That was quick,send @Charliecondou
my love! X
AlexiSafron
AlexiSafron: Have a great time tonight @Charliecondou sorry we can't be there. Lots of love
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian 3 yr old had noro virus 2 days ago,1 yr old got it this morn. What are the chances I'll be throwing up at my party tonight?
DoctorChristian
DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou oh dear. Quite likely I'm afraid... Best avoid kissing too many people tonight...
theteamaker
theteamaker: ROADTRIP!! off to celebrate something with some guy called @Charliecondou with @CorriePride2012 see u there @gillywalshy @JLJDM :)
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @theteamaker @Charliecondou @CorriePride2012 @JLJDM safe trip guys xxxx
photogirluk
photogirluk: today will consist of taking @mcnultypup to pedigree tea at @princesswales22 and celebrating the man that is @charliecondou
Rosyduncan
Rosyduncan: Hope you have a great time tonight @Charliecondou !!! Gutted I can't be there-have a good'n xxx
ShobnaGulati
ShobnaGulati: @Charliecondou parteeeeeeee Charlie parteee
Matthew Cain
MatthewCainC4: I've just met my idol! My inspiration in life! Only Gail Tylsley from Corrie!!!
streetworker01
streetworker01: @MatthewCainC4 She's lovely. Say hello from me. Only sorry I couldn't be there.

THE OLD PLACE 
gavincreel
gavincreel: "I'm here!! THIS IS IT!! I'm heeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeee-EEERE!!!" - elder p/c
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gavincreel how's the house? You're staying at my baby mamas place I believe. Welcome to London
gavincreel
gavincreel: @Charliecondou it's incredible.  look forward to meeting you
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jazza021182 Cheers matey x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gavincreel Feel free to play with any of my kids toys (if they havent all been moved out) x

WITH A FAN LIKE THIS . . .
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @darren_scott: Love. “@lukelewis: Fan art of the week”
BIRTHDAY BANTER
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Thanks for the beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday played on your iphone @CoyniedudeCoyne

YOUR LATE CARD 
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: a belated birthday card @Charliecondou
Nannette
NoNoNannette30: @Confidential_CC @Charliecondou lol I love this card! ((Hugs))

ITALIAN VICTORY
GiuliaGhini
GiuliaGhini: #gay #parents win in court. First time in Italy. @Charliecondou
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @GiuliaGhini amazing x

HERE COMES THE FLASH MOB
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @Shmouise: Saturday joy x


WRITING A DOUBLE ENTENDRE IN LATIN IS HARDER THAN YOU THINK!
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou "Felix Natalis, Charlie Condou vos es a vertice homo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment