Saturday, July 21, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.408

CANADA CONDOU
AubreyEMiller
AubreyEMiller: @Charliecondou I got to see a bit of Canadian TV of course their Corrie eps are well behind but at least you are back on screen over there x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AubreyEMiller excellent!! X

BAND
jaywalks_
jaywalks_: @Charliecondou alright Charlie, would you be able to give my band a shout out please, we've just been in the studio :) @wearebuffalo
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This is my cousin's band @wearebuffalo Very talented young lads
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jaywalks_ done x
jaywalks_
jaywalks_: @Charliecondou thanks charlie:) x
themaverickmen
themaverickmen: RT @Charliecondou: This is my cousin's band @wearebuffalo Very talented young lads
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @wearebuffalo: HERE'S A SONG FOR EVERYONE, ENJOY http://t.co/SVIiD7PJ

TO MARKET TO MARKET
WendyDorling2
WendyDorling2: @Charliecondou hi Charlie, were you in Borough Market yesterday? If not it was a lookie likie ☺
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @WendyDorling2 i was indeed

CHARLIE’S MASSIVE TUBE SNAP
xsophieeexx
xsophieeexx: Had an amazing day with the girls and I still can't believe that we met @Charliecondou! :D
emilyloves1Dxo
emilyloves1Dxo: @Charliecondou Me and my friends met you yesterday in the underground! Thanks for the picture! Follow me please? :-) x 
xsophieeexx
xsophieeexx: @Charliecondou Hi, me and some of my friends met you yesterday and got a photo, then we got on the same tube as you, do you remember us? :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @xsophieeexx yes, nice to meet you all x
xsophieeexx
xsophieeexx: @Charliecondou aw, it was nice to meet you too! :) x

MEMORABLE EVENING
darrenvigus: @Charliecondou is this me and you? I think I was on a date this night!


Charliecondou: @darrenvigus a date with me? I think I'd remember

darrenvigus: @Charliecondou no I was on a date.... And when whilst me and my date outside we're having a smoke u was there! Was very star struck..... And bit drunk!

NEW MUM
Sarah Cawood
sarah_cawood: 1st night away from The Infant. Torn between excitement at alcohol and an unbroken night's sleep & sadness at leaving the little thing;(
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @sarah_cawood trust me, you'll be asleep before your second glass of vino #newmum

Above: Ben Cohen wants your support to stand up and stop bullying in all its various forms. In 2011, Charlie CondouBen Cohen and Matt Cain appeared in a support campaign to end homophobia - please get involved by clicking HERE


GRATUITOUS NUDITY SATURDAY
Hmm, how many times have you thought to yourself that this blog didn’t cater enough for the girls and the gays...
So just for a change, today I feature 2 types of gratuitous nudity... 
THE GOOD TYPE OF NUDITY!
Above: Dermot O'Leary, Keith Lemon, Olly Murs and Rufus Hound
Below: Press play to see the boys above strip in a 2010 episode of Celebrity Juice.
…and...
THE NOT-SO-GOOD TYPE OF NUDITY!
No, I will not be blogging the second half of this picture as I want to hopefully keep the following I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment