Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.406

MISSING IN ACTION

Charliecondou: @lane_paula Where have you been? I havent seen you in work for ages x
lane_paula
lane_paula: @Charliecondou I know my love, been a really quiet spell for me but I'll be back soon xxx

Charliecondou: @lane_paula you've been missed! X

PURSUED BY PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING PAPARAZZI 
(YES, I AM TAKING THE PISS)

Charliecondou: I look like Wilfrid Brambell! RT @TheSunNW: Corrie's Charlie Condou has a pint and a fag outside The Ox pub, Manchester

decath10n
decath10n: @Charliecondou @TheSunNW "No Smoking sign? Whatevs!"

Charliecondou: @decath10n I'm a fucking rebel
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou lol o dear (so butch) better than a fag on canal st
chelle_hill
chelle_hill: @Charliecondou ooh! You dirty old man!
fatbrenda
fatbrenda: @Charliecondou @thesunnw in yer dreams Charlie boy!
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou Phwoar.

Charliecondou: @Shmouise did you call me?
TheSunNW
TheSunNW: Thanks for the RT @Charliecondou ... how about a follow?!

Charliecondou: @TheSunNW you're not following me
vickydunning
vickydunning: @Charliecondou @thesunnw my god had that journo got nothing better to do than interrupt your fag and beer break!! How rude!!!!! Lol
farrowparkinson
farrowparkinson: @Charliecondou purrrring Mr C you look delish even with a slight gurn haaaa ;)

Charliecondou: @farrowparkinson haha
_stevedunn
_stevedunn: @Charliecondou interesting balancing act with the pint though
StaaaceyC
StaaaceyC: @Charliecondou god I never thought u would do normal things!!! #sarcasm.Do u get followed all the time?

A TURN OFF – NOT!

Charliecondou: She's been like this for hours #shouldhavehadlunchalone @msm4rsh

msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ha ha ha ha ha loves!!! X

 TOOT TOOT
Tamara-Lee Notcutt
TLeeLooLa: I don't often toot my own horn but today I'm gonna, because I got NOMINATED FOR AN ‪#Emmy2012 outstanding casting for ‪#FIVE !! BOOM!!

harliecondou: @TLeeLooLa check you out!!! Massive congratulations and fucking well deserved. Love you xxxx
Tamara-Lee Notcutt
TLeeLooLa: @Charliecondou thanks so much gorge! Love you tooooo! Love to Cam and the bubbas xx

CHARLIE WANTS A FACIAL!
NO, NOT THAT KIND!
FayRipley
FayRipley: About to have a little piece of heaven. A facial @DermalogicaUK1

Charliecondou: @FayRipley @DermalogicaUK1 where? I want one!
FayRipley
FayRipley: @Charliecondou @dermalogicauk1 at libertys . The best.then onto a night shot . The worst

ROOM WITH A VIEW
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: To the pool.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc oh piss off!
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: @Charliecondou See my last tweet! Hehe! Sorry x 

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc *unfollows*
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc my view

thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: @Charliecondou At least it's not raining...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc IT'S PISSING DOWN!!!

HOMO HEROES
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @misterknight: @Charliecondou @RugbyBenCohen please retweet Nominate your Homo Heroes now http://t.co/H8nlxjlv #homohero

SHORT LIST
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @heawood just reading your piece in shortlist. It's terribly funny, though nothing can convince me to read that book #50shadesofhype
heawood
heawood: @Charliecondou Oh good! I'm not in London, wonder if I can get a copy oop north. Ta chuck xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @heawood I'm in Manchester and got one here

GAY POWER #15
Bandit_Chris
Bandit_Chris: @Charliecondou well done Mr Charlie! World Pride Power List 2012: 100 most influential LGBT people of the year http://t.co/2BRMrrbd
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Bandit_Chris ta very much! X

THE MARCUS/SEAN SPLIT IS STILL BEING DISSECTED
OhWhenTheSaints: How did Marcus and Sean split? 
zoe_lou: Sean got ridiculously jealous at Sean being friends with another guy, who actually liked Marcus, but then he stormed into the hospital causing lots of problems and Marcus had enough 
OhWhenTheSaints: Lol I saw the last bit....Anthony Cotton is a t1t of an actor.. 
zoe_lou: I know I can’t stand him, even before I'm a celeb. think he sees Marcus with the guy again and gets moaning, again 
OhWhenTheSaints: Again, what a t1t.


"BEING HUMAN" 
THE TABLEAU
Above: Mark M. Merrett has been slowly developing a very large CGI work that incorporates the original and new members of the BBC TV show "Being Human." The process is painstakingly slow as each fabric and colour is applied using layering techniques. The sample above is just a small portion of the work to date. Mark has many more characters to complete but has allowed me to show his draft work on the Charlie Condou blog. The blue background on the draft above is so that Mark can see where he is working as he has severe dyslexia and cannot see when drafting with a white backdrop. When nearing completion Mark will change the backdrop to a more neutral shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment