Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.404

JUST THE ONE?!?
Roy Cropper
TheRoyCropper: RT this if you've fucked one of your followers. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @TheRoyCropper: RT this if you've fucked one of your followers.
welshjaci
welshjaci: @TheRoyCropper @Charliecondou Charlie, you told me you would keep it quiet
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @welshjaci I can't keep it to myself any longer!!!
misterhsk
misterhsk: @TheRoyCropper I am the follower @Charliecondou is retweeting about
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @misterhsk haha
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou it hurt so good...
Gatz77
Gatz77: Frankly I'm interested to know which of his followers @Charliecondou has done the deed with. Was it me during one of my "dark days"?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 well if you can't remember big boy....
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou Big boy? So it was me!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 lol

GIMME THE ITALIAN GUY
JamesAlex87
JamesAlex87: @Charliecondou your face looks familiar but not off Coronation Street? Did you play the Italian guy off Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JamesAlex87 I did indeed

JamesAlex87: @Charliecondou I still watch that program, still makes me laugh and still got it on dvd the whole series #ofcourse
Welshy83
Welshy83: @Charliecondou Did I see you on Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie on Gold last night?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Welshy83 yup

CORRIE UPDATES 

Corrie updates July 2012: Over at Maria's house Kirk begins to reacess the situation and Marcus continues to be a subsitute dad for Liam.
Press play to see Marcus cook tea for Kirk - Kirk presumes he has been on his first date with a man!


CORRIE CURRY
danny_h84
danny_h84: @Charliecondou did u enjoy ur curry at akbars last nite we was sat on the next table from you :)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @danny_h84 always love a bit of Akbars!
danny_h84
danny_h84: @Charliecondou ive noticed its the second time I've seen u there lol

WELL LUBED
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou I bet your hands have never been softer ...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy thanks for lubing me up
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou anytime sweet cheeks xxxx

HEAVY BREATHING
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede You are now officially my favourite heavy breather x
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou whenever you need me I'm just at the end of a phone ;) x

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede there's definitely a career there for when the acting inevitably doesn't work out
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou I'm thinking of calling it 'the grunting Gumede'

SUPPORTING COLUMN  
FamilyLawChris
FamilyLawChris: Showing that alternative families are simply families: http://t.co/DJNAbi4E via @guardian 
softteeth
softteeth: @Charliecondou Thank you for yr column in @guardianfamily -You achieved everything you wanted to with it IMO. All the best to yr family :)

CORRIE UPDATES 
Corrie updates July 2012: Tommy, Tina and Jason go for dinner with Marcus at Maria's flat. One by one they make their excuses to leave until Maria and Jason are left alone. Maria realises her mates have tried to set her up with Jason.
Corrie updates July 2012: Marcus feels a little cramped with him, Maria, Liam and Kirk all living under the same roof.

THE BENTONS 

benniedenton: @Confidential_CC you ok ??

Confidential_CC: @benniedenton yep but lots of med stuff this week MRI says I have a partial collapse in left lung and benign lump in neck was a bit of a shock...and how is married life Mr Denton?

benniedenton: @Confidential_CC oh my god I hope you feel better soon that's awful get lots of rest xx its treating me good so far .... TBC lol xx

Confidential_CC: @benniedenton now you are a celeb couple like "TomKat" or "BranJolina" why not get a suitable combo name like "The Bentons?"

benniedenton: @Confidential_CC I love that don't know @iamtonydenton will be happy with that one though lol x

Confidential_CC: @benniedenton ahem >> @iamtonydenton is married now there "has to be adjustments" lol

benniedenton: @Confidential_CC @iamtonydenton haha very true lol xx

Above: Bennie Denton (nee Lawrence) and Tony Denton cutting wedding cake 14-7-2012 Bury St. Edmunds UK.

WEDDING CAKE
Kim Wilde
kimwilde: “@BoyGeorge: @benniedenton @ @iamtonydenton at their lovely civil union!” Fabulous day
Charliecondou: @kimwilde @BoyGeorge @benniedenton @iamtonydenton that cake was bloody amazing! Where was my piece??
iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou @kimwilde @BoyGeorge @benniedenton there was cake everywhere you must have had your shades on, we have loads lol
benniedenton: Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight yep @choccywoccyshop wedding cake I'm actually craving it now !! 

Charliecondou: @benniedenton @choccywoccyshop I SO want one of those for my 40th!!
benniedenton: @Charliecondou @choccywoccyshop you so have to Charlie it is actually divine I'm so gonna put all my weight back on lol xx

FALL FROM GRACE
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: RT @martynware: Olly Murs falls down some stairs at GuilFest - http://t.co/ZTpjJ5zW

No comments:

Post a Comment