Sunday, August 7, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.97

Below: Charlie Condou & Kathy Burke in Gimme Gimme Gimme
http://i.picasion.com/pic40/7208f5f5a5b4becf4ed9f23e391b4b81.gif

MARATHON

Sadieliza: Frost French: bit.ly/qv6XDh New stories take a look

meamandamealing: @Sadieliza Hi babe. Would you up for doing the London marathon? Frankie is doing it with me. Don't blame you if not. Really. I HAVE to.

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing @SadielizaThere is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY Mealing will get round the entire course without cheating

Panini Attack

emmafreud: I have this awful feeling that i am going to go for a run...

deekoppang: @emmafreud me too. Weird. Am not quite sure what's happened to me. #neverbeenupthisearlyonasunday

Charliecondou: @deekoppang @emmafreud I had that very thought this morn, but had a cheese and marmite panini instead and the moment's passed

REDS

fenton-stevens: I'm off to see the mighty reds at Wembley. Will try and post some photos of the goals as they wiz past £25M Joe Hart. Come on you reds!!!

Confidential_CC: @fentonstevens Have a goodun - no rioting OK!!!

conorwoodman: Off to Wembley to watch the Reds. Is it really football season again already?!!

Charliecondou: @conorwoodman I just saw your website. Motivational speaking?? Could I book you to come round and convince Cam to clean the bath?

conorwoodman: @Charliecondou I'm on my way. Have the Mr Muscle ready.

eight days a week

davemorrissey64: Such a beautiful morning. Shame to have to go to work! Mind u if I didn't have to go to work I'd still be in bed!

Confidential_CC: @davemorrissey64 my job is paid for 7 day week although I only work 5 - life has its rewards sometimes x

davemorrissey64: @Confidential_CC What job are u doing then? 5 day week?

Confidential_CC: @davemorrissey64 Dave I am a vice principal by trade...I get paid for a 7 day week but only work 5 (it only happens in Oz I believe) CCC x

Confidential_CC: @davemorrissey64 You know both my blog boys I presume russell-tovey.blogspot.com/search?updated… and charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com

davemorrissey64: @Confidential_CC Oz! How wonderful. V jealous of u.

No comments:

Post a Comment