Monday, July 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.403


 Above: Charlie Condou in Gimme Gimme Gimme playing Nino/Kevin

GIMME GIMME GOLD
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Apparently my episode of gimme gimme gimme is on. Thank you @JOJEHARVEY in advance for my £2.13 repeat fee
JONATHAN HARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou my pleasure.
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @jojeharvey ha! I got £2.62 from my Coupling repeat! Thanks to @steven_moffat
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I shall buy you a small glass of wine when I see you
Tony Denton
iamtonydenton: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou wish I was your agent I could invoice for my 15%!

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I will sip it lasciviously.
GriffRowland
GriffRowland: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou you do most things lasciviously. Xx

msm4rsh: Well well I wonder who's that little bottom is eh @charliecondou ? X

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh you bugger!
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @msm4rsh Like you didn't send that picture to Kym yourself, Charlie.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @msm4rsh I've had them printed and stuck up all over Granada

Press play to see an excerpt from the series Gimme Gimme Gimme. It features the scene above as tweeted by Kym Marsh.


SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
JONATHAN HARVEY
‏JOJEHARVEY: Isn't @MelanieCmusic lovely?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @MelanieCmusic she was always my favourite Spice

CHARLIE GETS SERVICED
trixiebell25
trixiebell25: @Charliecondou R you at the beaconsfield services?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @trixiebell25 I was!
trixiebell25
trixiebell25: @Charliecondou Ahh we should have said hello!!! Wasn't sure if it was u!!!!

CHARLIE'S COLUMN 
MartinIngoe
MartinIngoe: @Charliecondou Really enjoyed all your Guardian columns - Best Wishes to you and your family !

nannybirds: The final post? @Charliecondou. Will miss my Saturday fix. Thanks for all the sharing. Live and thrive in love
Imethimonce
Imethimonce: @lacatchat Just read the last Charlie Condou column & done a weep.

SPOTTED AT BURY
KirstiJJ
KirstiJJ: @Charliecondou You were spotted at the Weekend by a friend of mine – wedding in Bury St. Edmunds, Enjoy yourself? xx 
LeeRadley
LeeRadley: @Charliecondou Just wanted to say hello on twitter after meeting u at Tony and Bennies fabulous wedding. Hope u had a good time x 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LeeRadley hello! It was fantastic, nice to meet you x

REFERENCES
JONATHAN HARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: Have been asked to take a reference to Sheena Easton out of a Corrie scene. Apparently I am always doing it!

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Replace it with a Tina Charles reference
Brian North
brianfruity: @charliecondou *I love to dance*
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @brianfruity @Charliecondou "I Love to Love (but my baby just loves to dance)" original 12" always went down well in the Oz clubs still does
Brian North
brianfruity: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou a 12" would go down well anywhere lol
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @brianfruity @charliecondou erm.... I can offer you 10
Brian North
brianfruity: @Confidential_CC @charliecondou sounds perfect lol

FACE BOOKING
Oliver Jackson-Cohen
CohenOliver: See more pictures on Facebook. Just sharing. New page. See this link: http://www.facebook.com/OliverMansourJ …
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CohenOliver Hello. You're one of those people Im always being told to follow on Facebook x

NENAH CHERRY CONCERT LAST NIGHT
carlhopgood
carlhopgood: @Charliecondou any pics from last night?
Charliecondou: @carlhopgood didnt take any!!
Charliecondou: You rocked it baby xx RT @misscherrylala: londoncityairport breakfast now @villageundergruond last nite think i flewxx

Above: Charlie's signature [on white card only] is on sale at various internet sites for about AU $10 or US $11. Photo and postcard versions are more expensive.
Above & below: Some rare unused magazine layout snaps of Charlie 

 ABREAST OF THE ISSUE 
Bren
Brendan_Surrey: .@TyrellJill I'm planning quite a meaty buffet

Charlie Condou  
Confidential_CC: @Brendan_Surrey @tyrelljill I am a breast man myself ;-)
Jill Tyrell
TyrellJill: @Confidential_CC @brendan_surrey This is excellent news. My breasts are very sore. Please come and rub in some cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment