Friday, October 14, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.142

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD

READING RELAY VIDEO

STARRING CHARLIE CONDOU

IT IS YOUR DESTINY
joanna scarratt

joannascarratt: CHARLIE CONDOU 10 - BRIAN SEWELL 0

wp.me/p1S2ci-29

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @joannascarratt See you later x

Dan Usztan

Usztan: Also #ff @Charliecondou because I just bumped into him. Fate, or something.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Usztan Destiny

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @guardianfamily: In Family tomorrow: Andy Murray and his 'pushy' mum; writing a graphic novel on the death of a son; + new columnist @CharlieCondou

CORRIE SPOOKS

Coronation Street's Michelle Keegan has revealed she once convinced herself she had seen a ghost - only to find she was looking at a painting.

The actress - who plays barmaid Tina McIntyre - confessed to Inside Soap magazine she is easily scared, and managed to spook herself out while staying alone in a hotel.

Michelle said: "I don't like heights, I don't like sharks and one thing I really don't like is the supernatural.

"I was once staying in a hotel, and when I woke up, I saw these three figures staring at me. I was absolutely terrified - but then I realised it was just a painting hanging on the wall!"

And Michelle's Corrie co-star Charlie Condou is also easily scared, thanks to his bizarre phobia of frogs.

He said: "I don't like frogs - I just don't trust them. They look like they're going to jump up and bite your throat.

"I saw one yesterday and it chased me. Well, when I say chased me, it was there and was probably going to chase me if I hadn't left so quickly!"

YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE CONDOU

ChadLDN

ChadLDN: You're a good man, Charlie Condou - If you haven’t seen, there’s a gay guy on Coronation Street, played by... tumblr.com/Z6AREyAai36d

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN Bless you dear xxx

ChadLDN

ChadLDN: @Charliecondou now you sound like a priest.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @Harry_Flowers: Best way to stop people sitting next to you on a train/bus is to smile at them and pat the empty seat next to you.

RNIB

RNIB: Coronation Street’s Charlie Condou (who plays Marcus Dent) took part in our reading relay #worldrecord today #ReadforRNIB @itvcorrie

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RNIB Congrats on the world record! Proud to have been a part of it x

RNIB

RNIB: @Charliecondou thank you!!

tinydancer1809

tinydancer1809: @Charliecondou you've got a frog phobia? now that made me laugh :) whyyyy? they are just a bit squidgy.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @tinydancer1809 How on earth do you know that??

tinydancer1809

tinydancer1809: @Charliecondou yahoo news mentioned it :) http://t.co/ZHhfhKxc

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @tinydancer1809 There is nothing wrong with being scared of frogs. They are clearly dangerous

Crinklebum

Crinklebum: @Charliecondou Congratulations on the boy news! You seem to have a lovely family xx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Crinklebum Thanks x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Esotericam Hey darlin, how's things?? Cxxx

✔JANET DEVLIN♔

cher_bear_crew: @Charliecondou love you on corrie x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @cher_bear_crew Thank you xx

TonysimmsBK

TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou would be good if you could pass this good RAF news around Charlie! http://t.co/YCAjgFAe

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou would be good if you could pass this good RAF news around Charlie! http://t.co/YCAjgFAe

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @TonysimmsBK Done x

TonysimmsBK

TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou i owe you a beer or 2 when I come up to manchester x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @TonysimmsBK nice one x

Ben Summerskill

BenSummerskill: Really thoughtful group of @RoyalAirForceUK folk at Shrivenham. Recognise their service needs to look like the country it serves so well

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @BenSummerskill I DMed you x

No comments:

Post a Comment