Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.383

Above & below: In June 2012 the boys from Corrie are going to hit a few bumps on the road to relationship happiness. Sean, Marcus (Charlie Condou) and Aiden are at crisis point. 

THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN
Digital Spy forum members talk about Corrie:
TweetsWeekRTN
KornerKabin: Just catching up on last night's Corrie. Loved the argument between Sean and Marcus in No.11. Charlie Condou is great and Marcus is certainly one of my favourite characters at the moment. 
daisyrachel123
Priscilla: Marcus dump Sean get with Aiden then Marcus can get married and Sean leaves. 
Scott Greengrass
barlowconnor: I've never liked them as a couple. I'll be pleased when they split up. 

CORRIE COFFEE BREAK
(THEY KNEW YOU WERE LEAVING SO THEY BAKED A CAKE)
Sally Matthews
mustangmatthews: Who wants to be my friend tea break tomorrow for freshly baked chocolate and banana loaf! @cez29? @RosiePoseDesign?
Tim Royle
‏whitenosugartv: @mustangmatthews @cez29 @rosieposedesign not going to lie, can't wait for tea break and a piece of chocolate and banana loaf!
Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv @mustangmatthews @cez29 @rosieposedesign Banana loaf at tea break?? Wow, I go away for TWO WEEKS and everything changes

whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou @mustangmatthews @cez29 @rosieposedesign
#snoozeyoulose
cez29
cez29: @Charliecondou it's ur own fault !!!! #moreholidaysthanjudithfuckinchalmers

Charliecondou: @cez29 it's my first holiday in years! You're confusing me with every other cast member
Rosie Mullins-Hoyle
RosiePoseDesign: @mustangmatthews @cez29 amazing Sally! No carbs b4 Marbs is getting scrapped for some of that!! When ru going to start up Sally's stall?! X
mustangmatthews
mustangmatthews: @RosiePoseDesign @cez29 not quite there yet but you lot are my guinea pigs for now!
cez29
cez29: @mustangmatthews @rosieposedesign @whitenosugartv @Charliecondou omg she didn't let us down banana/choc loaf !!! Awesome. Thanks sal bal x

Charliecondou: @cez29 @mustangmatthews @rosieposedesign @whitenosugartv you can all piss right off
mustangmatthews
mustangmatthews: @Charliecondou @cez29 @rosieposedesign @whitenosugartv I'll make some more! When are you next in?

Charliecondou: @mustangmatthews @cez29 @rosieposedesign @whitenosugartv Tuesday!!,!,
cez29
cez29: @Charliecondou haha wots the Cyprus hotel like we're trying to book it x

Charliecondou: @cez29 they'd never let you in

  YOU’RE A 'BUTTER' MAN THAN ME...
kazpoole
kazpoole: butter v marg ....lurpak for me ..sorry @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @kazpoole eh?
kazpoole
kazpoole: @Charliecondou i know you are a butter man

Charliecondou: @kazpoole I am, I have a morbid fear of marge or even worse, those ones that pretend to be butter. Like Lurpak. But how did you know??
kazpoole
kazpoole: @Charliecondou we've talked /argued about it LOL!

Charliecondou: @kazpoole and you STILL haven't seen sense??? *unfollows*

THE COLOUR PURPLE
(URBAN MYTHS EXPOSED PART II)

Charliecondou: A little Russian girl just really shouted at me by the pool. I don't know what I'd done but she was really cross

Shmouise: @Charliecondou Is she an Eastenders fan? Could this be about the BAFTA?

Charliecondou: @Shmouise I think it must be
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Shmouise @charliecondou oh babes. You've not been posting clips of yourself in gimme and asking if your willy looks big in it again have u?

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Shmouise No!! (yes)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Maybe she saw the purple dye
Bryan Alderson
aldobry: @Charliecondou first thought was Peter Adamson - Len Fairclough in Corrie. Sorry just the way my mind works. If you don't know don't ask.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @aldobry hahahaha
Bryan Alderson
aldobry: @Charliecondou you do know.
ConnerHabib
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou I love that you referred to her as "cross"
Charliecondou: @ConnerHabib no word of a lie, she actually shook her fist at me
ConnerHabib
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou Fight her.
Charliecondou: @ConnerHabib are you mad?? She was terrifying
Charliecondou: Right,I'm going for a swim.And if that Russian girl is still there I'm confronting her. I'm a 39 year old father of 2. I will not be bullied
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou just don't piss in the pool again, and you'll be fine

Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv I won't. Now I get out and pee behind the sunbed instead

Charliecondou: She's still there. I'm not frightened of her but I've decided to go to the gym instead. I think we both need a bit of space
Rcurtis25
Rcurtis25: @Charliecondou what is happening with you and this woman I am intrigued?? Explain please

Charliecondou: @Rcurtis25 she's not a woman, she's 4. And I have no idea, she just started on me!

Shmouise: @Charliecondou can you move hotels?

Charliecondou: @Shmouise it's ok, her mum's taken her in now. I can breathe again

FREE RANGE HAGGIS
Marie Cowdall
mazzifran: @Charliecondou That set of tweets y2day totally made me lol! Love it! Like me believing Haggis where little creatures running round highlands! #GoodImagination
Charliecondou: @mazzifran you mean they aren't??
Charliecondou: RT @beebiejeebies: @Charliecondou my dad told me pickled onions were normal onions stolen from their mummies as babies. I'm still not 100% fine with them.

IT’S A DATE!
Dawn Porter
hotpatooties: Now, if I could just work out if its Wednesday or Thursday I could get on with my day accordingly!

Charliecondou: @hotpatooties it's Wednesday, October 23rd 2017

OMG PLZ REPLY

Rashmi_KSJ: @Charliecondou Please reply omg omg omg do you hate me?

Charliecondou: @Rashmi_KSJ I don't hate you, you're obviously very lovely and of sound mind x
NatalieTeale
NatalieTeale: @Charliecondou loving the movie 'the impressionists' you're amazing charlie :)

Rashmi_KSJ: @Charliecondou  I love you! You inspire me to paint as Renoir! :') xx

Charliecondou: RT @Rashmi_KSJ: @Charliecondou i love you! you inspire me to paint! as Renoir! :') xx

MATES RATES

Charliecondou: RT @lilyrosecooper: follow my best mate @phoebefoliver please , she's new here.

Charliecondou: RT @ListsOfNote: The great Nora Ephron passed away yesterday. In 2010, she wrote a list of things she won't & will miss: http://t.co/8lmwKXtJ

HAPPY ENDINGS
Jasperbunny
Jasperbunny: @Confidential_CC @TheLastRichard Tom can you put in a good word for Charlie to follow us?
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @TheLastRichard be patient and kind - no biting or kicking and Charlie might follow you one day - might!
TheLastRichard
TheLastRichard: @Confidential_CC Lol. I will. Maybe you could put a good word in for me ;0). He's lovely.
Jasperbunny
Jasperbunny: @Confidential_CC @TheLastRichard :-) yay we’ll behave if you put a good word in for us!!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @Jasperbunny @TheLastRichard I just do the blog for @Charliecondou - like I said - be patient and kind and NICE and he may follow you 1 day
TheLastRichard
TheLastRichard: @Confidential_CC @jasperbunny @charliecondou Always nice to Charlie. He's ace. Anyway, will leave you all in peace. Sweet dreams all! X
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @TheLastRichard @jasperbunny @charliecondou it's brekky time in Oz. See you laterz x
TheLastRichard
TheLastRichard: @Confidential_CC @jasperbunny @charliecondou In that case, have a good one :0) x
Jasperbunny
Jasperbunny: @TheLastRichard ooh look! @charliecondou Is following us :) now we reeaallyy have to be on our best behaviour! Thanks Charlie!!! :) x
TheLastRichard: @Jasperbunny @charliecondou Yay! Thanks for the follow Charlie. X
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @TheLastRichard @jasperbunny see a happy ending just like on TV shows x @charliecondou

NOT SO EARLY, BIRDS
Square Peg Media
SquarePegMedia: The @diversityCshow is now in it's 4th year of helping people get jobs at companies dedicated to diversity.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SquarePegMedia you're up early!
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @g3editor @Charliecondou @SquarePegMedia Morning all, I am up early too!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 @g3editor @SquarePegMedia I'm in Cyprus, it ain't that early here

Above: Newspaper cover courtesy of Martin Sterling - Coronation Street script writer. 

MATTHEW CAIN 
INTERNATIONAL REPORTER
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @MatthewCainC4 did u know ur piece about the Spice Girls was a segment on Nat Channel 7 in Oz? They ran it on the Morning Show - Tom in Oz
Matthew Cain
MatthewCainC4: @Confidential_CC Ha ha brilliant! I love being on telly in Australia!!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @MatthewCainC4 so tell the boss you want the residuals - in Australian dollars of course xxx

OH, THE SHAME!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I once told my friend John Hunt that "Teardrops" by Womack & Womack was actually sung by Helen Daniels from Neighbours. #liesimashamedof
Lauren Laverne
laurenlaverne: @Charliecondou Ann Haddy. She was in Haddaway, too, right?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne yes, that's, her,!
rebecca callard
rebeccacallard: @laurenlaverne @charliecondou I used to pretend to cab drivers I was Pearl from Diamond and Pearl. #liesimashamedof
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard @laurenlaverne I love you for that. I once pretended I was in 90's boyband "Bad Boys Inc"To impress a girl would you believe 

AubreyEMiller: You just broke my heart - I believed you!!! @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard @laurenlaverne
rebecca callard
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne Don't you like girls then?? My sons don't either.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard @laurenlaverne I like them in a "let's talk about spa treatments and scatter cushions" kind of way
rebecca callard
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne if you've got scatter cushions I'm unfollowing you.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard if you don't like scatter cushions I'm unfollowing you
Lauren Laverne
laurenlaverne: @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard Me too.

Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne @rebeccacallard to be honest, I hate scatter cushions.I'm just trying harder to be a gay cliche.I think it'll further my career
Ashley McGuire
salisburytart: @rebeccacallard @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne I've got scatter cushions, but they were my mums so I can't get rid of them. Am I in or out?

Charliecondou: @salisburytart @rebeccacallard @laurenlaverne if I'm out for just mentioning them then you definitely are
rebecca callard
rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou @salisburytart @laurenlaverne or diss even..
Ashley McGuire
salisburytart: @rebeccacallard @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne yes, good. So I'm still in Charlie.

Charliecondou: @salisburytart @rebeccacallard dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment