Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.382

URBAN MYTHS EXPOSED
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Does anyone else still think the water will turn purple if you wee in a swimming pool?
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou you're SO middle class...x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @misterhsk it's a big problem for me H. I have to keep getting out of the pool
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou I once saw a jobbie floating in our local pool. They had to shut it down for 3 days.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @misterhsk innit doh
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou Does it?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb I don't know, I'm too bloody terrified to try!! I might risk it tomorrow
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou My Mum used to tell me that. It's not true I discovered...
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 oh Martin
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou I only found out last week...
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou yes!!! It terrifies me x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley I might risk it tomorrow
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: My mum told me that those little things of UHT milk you get on trains came from milking little animals called uhts (pronounced oots) I believed this until about 3 years ago
Jasperbunny
Jasperbunny: @Charliecondou Lol...I can't help but want to ruffle your hair and go "aaww" at you!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Jasperbunny feel free
emilyaturner
emilyaturner: @Charliecondou Oh dear!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @emilyaturner I know
TheLastRichard
TheLastRichard: @Charliecondou You are beyond adorable.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TheLastRichard so are you
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou If you've got the little uns with you, you can blame them x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb alas, it's just me and Cam!
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou Let 'Cam take the can'... Hey that's catchy, might be useable in an ad campaign xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb haha
phoebefoliver
phoebefoliver: @Charliecondou I was told that rennet that sets cheese was made out of little rodents called rennets that were bred specifically in Scotland
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @phoebefoliver haha who told you that?
phoebefoliver
phoebefoliver: @Charliecondou my friend amanda, she wasn't pulling my leg she genuinely believed it from someone else

Charliecondou: @phoebefoliver haha well it's totally not true. It's made from uhts
phoebefoliver
phoebefoliver: @Charliecondou are they welsh? Or from the isle of man perhaps xx

Charliecondou: @phoebefoliver probably. Ask Andi, she's probably cooked one
Jasperbunny
Jasperbunny: @TheLastRichard @charliecondou Looks like he's actually reading and replying to tweets then...should be careful what we say *wink wink*
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Jasperbunny @TheLastRichard indeed you should

DICK SUPPORTERS
Jon Peake
JonPeake: @RichardAArnold TVChoice postbag bulging with positive letters about your return, Dickie. None will see the light of day of course.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JonPeake @RichardAArnold I wrote almost every one of them
Jon Peake
JonPeake: @Charliecondou @RichardAArnold All three of them.
Richard Arnold
RichardAArnold: @JonPeake: @Charliecondou @RichardAArnold #thisbusinessisbrutal I'm sure the sack is bulging at People's Friend too ;-)
Jon Peake
JonPeake: @RichardAArnold @Charliecondou At least there are letters #bettertobetalkedabout,etc.

SELF ANALYSIS
GavinJuniper
‏GavinJuniper: All three went to local comp's. The boys overcame dyspraxia, Lily changed to go to Brit School. They are the proof that state schools work.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GavinJuniper what is dyspraxia exactly? Is it like dyslexia?
GavinJuniper
GavinJuniper: @Charliecondou Very similar. It is a learning difficulty that affects the abilty to hold a pen, keeps eyes focused. Use of a keyboard helps.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GavinJuniper ah thanks. I always wondered
Paul_McGee
Paul_McGee: @GavinJuniper @Charlie Condou Sufferers are also prone to clumsiness. My twin nieces have it and it didn't stop 'em getting to Uni.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Paul_McGee @GavinJuniper I'm quite clumsy, I wonder if I have it #hypochondriac
GavinJuniper
GavinJuniper: @Charliecondou @Paul_McGee Yes, poor Ben used to bump into stuff all the time. Aaron still grips a pen too hard and gets cramp in his hand.

SUE FOR SURE
Jamie East
mrjamieeast: Very interested to read @josietweets accusations about me in a magazine this week. Now, do I expose or just sue?
Sophie Heawood
heawood: @mrjamieeast Jamie, if you sue somebody for speaking ill of you in the media, I will actually piss myself.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @heawood @mrjamieeast I would like you to sue for that reason alone

PET HATES
Stephen Mulhern
StephenMulhern: If Cyclists had a number plate and had to pass a test they wouldn't jump lights then!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @StephenMulhern cyclists running red lights are my biggest annoyance. That, and people who misuse the word "literally"

HBTY
StaceyWLParade
StaceyWLParade: Giving up getting a Birthday tweet from @Charliecondou :(
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @StaceyWLParade happy birthday!!!!


THE PLOT THICKENS AS THE SPLIT WIDENS

TV air date 14th June 2012 Coronation Street:

As Sean wakes alone, he is convinced that Marcus (Charlie Condou) has stayed at Aiden's. But Marcus is on Maria's sofa and is in no mood to explain himself to Sean. As Marcus calls at Number 11 to get ready for work, Sean wants to talk now - but Marcus insists he hasn't got time and they can speak later.
Working himself into a stupor, Sean follows Marcus to work and demands they talk before launching a slanderous attack on Aiden. How will Marcus react, and how will his boss feel as Sean causes a commotion at the hospital?


If you want to buy merchandise featuring Charlie Condou don't forget you can get items on eBay HERE
Below: A sample of an autographed picture selling on eBay.
Above: Darwin's theory of human evolution has a great deal of credibility. 

http://i.picasion.com/pic40/7208f5f5a5b4becf4ed9f23e391b4b81.gif
Above: Charlie Condou "Nino" playing opposite Kathy Burke "Linda" in Gimme Gimme Gimme ca.2000.

STEVE: ''WELCOME TO THE CLUB!''
Charliecondou: I've just seen a website where people are discussing the size of my penis. I don't quite know what I think about that 
stevepafford: @Charliecondou oh, I know what I think about that. Welcome to the club....!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @stevepafford @Charliecondou  Steve, surely it would be a short discussion in your case x

No comments:

Post a Comment