Sunday, May 13, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.342

TWIT CAM

Charliecondou: Channel surfing and stopped on the Twilight movie. That's 4 seconds of my life I'll never get back
charltonbrooker
charltonbrooker: @Charliecondou do like nine squat thrusts and I reckon you could add 4 secs to your lifespan and thus retrieve the time lost

Charliecondou: @charltonbrooker I've already made peace with my shorter life span
Duncan James
MrDuncanJames: hey hey I'm on twit cam @MrDuncanJames live on http://twitcam.livestream.com/9zz1u

Charliecondou: @MrDuncanJames I'm only tuning in if you're topless

MUM WANTS TO KNOW
HealthTherapist
HealthTherapist: @Charliecondou Q from mum. Have you had yr 2nd child yet? Mum doesn't get to see all yr Guardian articles & I don't read gossip mags. :)

Charliecondou: @HealthTherapist yup, 4 months ago! A little boy called Hal

MUM’S THE WORD

Charliecondou: Please let this happen http://t.co/V4Z4AZ0r
Rachel Roberts
‏scouserachel: @Charliecondou i can see this

Charliecondou: @scouserachel It would be amazing
SOAPSPOILERS1
SOAPSPOILERS1: @Charliecondou @MrMattWolfenden Hi Charlie, could you settle a query for us, is Marcus in Corriie gay or bisexual, please answer x

Charliecondou: @SOAPSPOILERS1 It’s never been mentioned as far as I remember

Charliecondou: Love a bit of Patsy Ghadie @realsamia RT @SamiaLovers: Love Samia's mum! #familyfortunes

Charliecondou: If you're in Brighton or London this show is an absolute must! http://t.co/dp22EBOt

Charliecondou: And while I'm at it, this is a choon @JodieHarsh @MelanieCmusic http://t.co/Ik1nKUWB
Katherine Kelly
katherine_kelly: Just tried Instant Miracle Mask by @Skinesis to get ready for a photo shoot tomorrow-15 mins later...I feel like a new woman! Phew!

Charliecondou: @katherine_kelly @Skinesis will it make me feel like a new woman too?
Katherine Kelly
katherine_kelly: @Charliecondou @Skinesis defo give it a whirl love. You never know!!! A father of 2 young 'uns needs a bit of pampering!! X

Charliecondou: @katherine_kelly @Skinesis don't I bloody know it, I need all the help I can get! #upat4amtoday
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @katherine_kelly @charliecondou @skinesis I use the products too- AMAZING!

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley did you find anyone to give you a good seeing to?
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou no... And I really need a good seeing to.

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley you and me both love
CameramanAndrew
CameramanAndrew: @Cath_Tyldesley @katherine_kelly @charliecondou @skinesis I use them too, on my bum.

Charliecondou: @CameramanAndrew @Cath_Tyldesley @katherine_kelly @skinesis does it close your open pore?
CameramanAndrew
CameramanAndrew: @Charliecondou @cath_tyldesley @katherine_kelly @skinesis it makes my bum feel like a new woman. I'm bullshitting obviously!

BETTER MAN
brianfruity
brianfruity: So my 2 favourite Actors @MrMattWolfenden @Charliecondou not only follow me but chat to me to such lovely guys (o and easy on the eye)

Charliecondou: @brianfruity @MrMattWolfenden Im better looking than Matt though
MrMattWolfenden
MrMattWolfenden: @Charliecondou You wish Condou!! Ha x

Charliecondou: @MrMattWolfenden Mate you might look good on the ice but you should see me in pink lycra
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou hope u ain't travelling up to manc!! Piccadilly rammed of city fans hmmm might be a good thing lol

Charliecondou: @brianfruity well there ain't none in first class ;-)
JackPShepherd
JackPShepherd88: Wait till I'm on the train & I'll do a Q & A ...... If ya interested....?

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 nobody is
JackPShepherd
JackPShepherd88: Right I'm on, Shoot #Q&AForJackyP

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 are you worried about being overweight?

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 who is a better lover, me or @ryanjamesthomas ?

MANKY
cez29
cez29: Well well well we are champions !!!!

Charliecondou: @cez29 we're never going to hear the end of this are we?
cez29
cez29: @Charliecondou haha no xx
NicolaAnderton
NicolaAnderton: @Charliecondou @cez29 zzz ZZZ zzz ZZZ

Charliecondou: @NicolaAnderton @cez29 haha

HANDS OFF
Louise Sutton
Shmouise: @Cath_Tyldesley My friend Sarah does incredible No Hands massage. Really intense but relaxing too. Give it whirl! x

Charliecondou: @Shmouise @Cath_Tyldesley what does she use if not hands?
shobnagulati
shobnagulati: @Charliecondou @shmouise @cath_tyldesley her elbows ?
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @shobnagulati @Charliecondou @shmouise @cath_tyldesley it'll be auras love xxx

Charliecondou: @annekirkbride @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley oh Annie!
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley whats up with that??!!

Charliecondou: @annekirkbride @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley that's not going to get her knots out!
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley powerful things, auras...
brianfruity
brianfruity: @annekirkbride @charliecondou @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley had to look twice then thought it said Anal

Charliecondou: @brianfruity @annekirkbride @shobnagulati @shmouise @cath_tyldesley Cath if you find a good one let me know, I'm desperate for a massage

BABY WEAR
slugsandsnails0
slugsandsnails0: @Charliecondou hey daddo did Hal ever wear his Slugs & Snails?

Charliecondou: @slugsandsnails0 he did indeed, thanks very much
slugsandsnails0
slugsandsnails0: @Charliecondou that's fantastic let us know when he is ready for some new ones! x

Charliecondou: @slugsandsnails0 will do x

CHARLIE’S LUNCH

Charliecondou: Having lunch at the fantastic Bistrot Bruno Loubet @CatherineLoubet

AubreyEMiller: @Charliecondou did you know Bruno and family once lived in Brisbane Oz? @catherineloubet
Catherine Loubet
CatherineLoubet: @Charliecondou sorry to miss you, glad you're having a good time. X x 

Charliecondou: @CatherineLoubet the food is amazing, just polishing off the chocolate delice x

CatherineLoubet: @AubreyEMiller @Charliecondou Are you a Brizzie girl?

AubreyEMiller: @CatherineLoubet @charliecondou Hi Catherine. My mum and dad moved to Brisbane years ago but I've stayed in Wales. It was they who told me.

GOOD
surferboy24
surferboy24: @Charliecondou hey how's you? X

Charliecondou: @surferboy24 good ta
surferboy24
surferboy24: @Charliecondou :) good weekend? I'm an islington boy, think seen you a few times so thought would say hi :)

Charliecondou: @surferboy24 nice to (virtually) meet you neighbour x
surferboy24
surferboy24: @Charliecondou charmed :) maybe next time on Upper St I won't be shy and say hey #orgetacake! X


MY FAVE DAD ON MOTHERS DAY
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_ : #F_O_L_L_O_W_F_R_I_D_A_Y @James_Fleet 
James Fleet
James_Fleet: @Tom_In_Oz_ Thanks Tom. 
Tom_In_Oz_ : @James_Fleet you are most welcome - you're still my fave TV dad x

MOTHERS DAY IN OZ

Tom_In_Oz_: 4 Mothers Day lunch we had a dessert of strawberry sorbet layered with wildberry ice-cream that had a choc fudge base w/ blackberries on top. 
bunny
purplybunny: @Tom_In_Oz_ *drools at the thought* 
Tom_In_Oz_: @purplybunny Mrs Oz made it from scratch - clever Mrs Oz! 
purplybunny: @Tom_In_Oz_ no wonder you nabbed her! ;) lol
walabytrack: @AWOLTom Pig! Have some more! Cheers Mate!
NoNoNannette30: @ChasCondouFans ((Hugs)) Hey Tommy! Happy mothers day to the Mrs!
Michael Douglas Bosc
michaelbosc: @AWOLTom just read your bit about mothers day like the ice-cream cake and tell Charlie I have a Spurs sign so cant go against my team lol

No comments:

Post a Comment