Friday, July 6, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.393

WORLD PRIDE POWER LIST
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Apparently my speech is after @JaneHillNews tomorrow morn. Heading to Home House now to our posh bedroom where I'll try to write something
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou @JaneHillNews Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, although I may go into hiding once the Pride Power List is published!
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @LindaRiley8 @Charliecondou @JaneHillNews oh dear! That bad, eh?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston @LindaRiley8 @JaneHillNews it'll be fine Linda. A shame that neither Paul or Jane made the list though
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @LindaRiley8 @Charliecondou @JaneHillNews Mr Condou such a trouble-maker!!!
todivalentino
todivalentino: @Charliecondou @paulburston @lindariley8 @janehillnews that's quite funny
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @todivalentino hello love!! How was the party?
todivalentino
todivalentino: @Charliecondou hello sweetie. Lovely to see you on here. Good lords! What can I say. Tell you tomorrow. Enjoy tonight.
surandickson
surandickson: @todivalentino @charliecondou whatever she says is a lie. Trust me. NOTHING HAPPENED.

todivalentino: @surandickson @charliecondou Hey!!! That's no good for my street cred! hush Ms Dickinson. Good lords. What about circle of trust!
edwardlord
edwardlord: @LindaRiley8 @charliecondou @janehillnews What's he done this time Linda? :) x

LindaRiley8: @edwardlord @charliecondou @janehillnews Kiss and telling on the World pride power List!!
edwardlord
edwardlord: @LindaRiley8 @charliecondou @janehillnews What a naughty boy! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

BORING
Lynn Barber
‏ lynnbaba: is Andy Murray the most boring man alive?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lynnbaba I think Tim Henman wins that award

CHARLIE CONDOU - BIG IN ASIA
Above: Last year I made a simple slide-show YouTube clip of Charlie Condou to a home-made remix of the song "Sexy and I Know It" and low and behold it's now become popular in Asia! Click picture to enlarge.

ALL SLAP AND NO TICKLE
Gillian McAuliffe
gillywalshy: Waiting in make up with the cement mixer for @Charliecondou ...
CoroStreetBlog
CoroStreetBlog: @gillywalshy @Charliecondou I think I've found a picture of him without his make up

Charliecondou: @CoroStreetBlog @gillywalshy he could be my twin

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM SPEECH
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: Oh what a joy @Charliecondou was at the Albert Kennedy Trust do at Barclays. And yes I did mention the elephant in the room !

Charliecondou: Wonderful speech by the inspirational @alicearnold1 at the @AlbertKennedyTr event. Incredible charity, I'm so proud to be a patron
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: Speech done. Drink taken. Now onto Tatler party. This could get messy !

A BIT OF TATTLING
clarebalding1
clarebalding1: Utterly superb night at the Tatler Ball. Very glam, very classy & apart from my feet hurting like hell from high heels, thoroughly enjoyable 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @clarebalding1 I wanted to come but apparently, I'm not a woman 
clarebalding1
clarebalding1: @Charliecondou bit you were there for Alice so you have done your bit tonight. Xx 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @clarebalding1 she was really great and very funny. I hope my speech goes down half as well at the breakfast on Saturday! 
Penny Smith
WhichPennySmith: @Charliecondou @clarebalding1 Oh you so are... I've seen you walking... 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith Youre so right. I model myself on you, you know 

YEAH?
Jack Millington
jackmillington: @ultraculture Corrie etc? @Charliecondou 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jackmillington @ultraculture hotpot and co? 

BEST MAN
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Writing my speech for a very important event at Home House on Saturday when I should really be watching Buffy 
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou I appreciate the effort you're putting into your best man speech for my wedding. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 haha 

SPEAKING OF SPEAKING
James Wharton
jameswharton: Speaking at a conference this afternoon in London! 

Charliecondou: @jameswharton oooh what conference??

Corrie - Thursday 5 July at 8.30pm

SEAN TAKES MARCUS TO TASK.
When Sean accuses Marcus of starting a new life with Aiden already, Marcus puts him straight, Aiden is just a mate. Can Marcus and Sean cope with living in each other's pockets?

COOPER ANDERSON T.V. REPORTER

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO DISCUSSES THE IMPACT OF BEING GAY IN THE MEDIA




A BIT FURRY
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: ‪#F_O_L_L_O_W_F_R_I_D_A_Y @Bennielawrence
♔♔Bennie Edwards♔♔
Bennielawrence: @ChasCondouFans Thanks Lovely hope you have a gorgeous weekend xx
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: @Bennielawrence was just having a premonition of u wearing silvery grey trousers & a coat with a fur collar...shoes were also metallic grey
♔♔Bennie Edwards♔♔
Bennielawrence: @ChasCondouFans not today but i bet there in my wardrobe somewhere lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment