Sunday, February 5, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.239

BLAME IT ON THE CUPCAKES
theolondon
theolondon: @Charliecondou was that your personal shopper today? Good to see you! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @theolondon Haha yes of course! Sorry for rushing off, Cam was double parked outside xx
theolondon
theolondon: @Charliecondou Don't be silly, if a man needs emergency cupcake moulds, a man needs emergency cupcake moulds!! X
ingridoliver100
ingridoliver100: @Charliecondou get over yourself Condou. sheepishlypressesfollowbutton*
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ingridoliver100 it's really come to something when your BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD isn't following you!

Ingrid Oliver
ingridoliver100: @Charliecondou goodness, I didn't realise I was your best....in the whole world? Wow. I mean, wow.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ingridoliver100 well I thought it was OBVIOUS 

THERE’S NO BIZ LIKE SNOW BIZ
Charliecondou: snowmen.
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou woo-hoo snow at last!!! Do they have names?
Charliecondou: @Tom_In_Oz_ wawa and Georgia
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou Thanks Charlie you guys enjoy it while you can. I have a pic of me at age 3 in Oz snow it's a BIG childhood memory still!!!
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou not bad! Better than mine :-/ 
Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal size isn't everything Clare
ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou so my beloved husband keeps telling me.
shebahronay: @Charliecondou you and Cam?
Charliecondou: @shebahronay Tsk, Cam and Georgia!! I'm obviously really tall
georgiafoote: @Charliecondou the one on the left looks possessed with those eyes! Haha x
Charliecondou: @georgiafoote it collapsed literally seconds after I took the pic. I think the big one pushed him

georgiafoote: @Charliecondou haha probably, last time I made one someone took the head off and shoved a takeaway leaflet in its place! X
Charliecondou: @georgiafoote hahaha
nannyhollyrixon
nannyhollyrixon: @Charliecondou @tom_in_oz_ the resemblance is uncanny!!! X
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: Did you have children after thinking you my not be able to? Would love to hear from you for my book. Email to DVObook@hotmail.com
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten yep, I did!!
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou how is your little fella? Been thinking of you Xxx
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten he's doing great now, when are you in London next? Let's have a cuppa x
deanbrandreth
deanbrandreth: @Charliecondou please send me a pointless tweet? :) #wantatweetfromacelebrity
Charliecondou: @deanbrandreth pointless tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment