Sunday, March 11, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.275

THE LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO TO…
BethBecker2
BethBecker2: I can't stop laughing @Charliecondou and the person who sent this pic deserve medals!
scottm1967
scottm1967: @Charliecondou Charlie why didn't you post the link of the website where people are discussing the size of your penis?
leebroom
leebroom: @Charliecondou put them out of their misery!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @leebroom I sort of want to get involved. But I think that's probably a bad idea
heysparkyhey
heysparkyhey: @Charliecondou not again!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @heysparkyhey it never stops Simon
heysparkyhey
heysparkyhey: @Charliecondou I know right! I'll take the site down, sorry. Ha! Chat soon please, am about to make a second! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @heysparkyhey wow bloody amazing x.
heysparkyhey
heysparkyhey: @Charliecondou will send you current little one

The “C” Word
amandaabbington
amandaabbington: If I ever meet Angelina Ballerina, I WILL poke her really hard in the eye.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington She's a cunt. Hello
amandaabbington
amandaabbington: @Charliecondou Hello you. She is a prize cunt. Why do all the other fucking mice love her? Nice to see you bud.x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington you too lover x

CHARLIE AND THE PENIS FACTORY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I've just seen a website where people are discussing the size of my penis. I don't quite know what I think about that
SuperR0B
SuperR0B: @Charliecondou You should weigh in...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SuperR0B haha
MichaelLeVell
MichaelLeVell: @Charliecondou small , medium , or large ??
PatrickStrud
PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou Whatever. Just let us know when the pics go up.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud lol
AndrewMartinUK
AndrewMartinUK: @charliecondou well, i hope there was plenty of scrolling involved.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AndrewMartinUK there was loads!
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou I sympathise. I've had people on Twitter debate whether I'm a cock-hungry power bottom before. It was a thrill/insult.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo HAHAHAHA
I_am_KenBarlow
I_am_KenBarlow: @Charliecondou Just ignore them.  Boys will be boys!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @I_am_KenBarlow thanks Ken, see you tomorrow
Dan_Brocklebank
Dan_Brocklebank: @Charliecondou I once saw one where people had posted pics of mine.. The bastards didn't even have the decency to zoom & magnify!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Dan_Brocklebank haha. Sorry, I will next time
Dan_Brocklebank
Dan_Brocklebank: @Charliecondou Hahaha!! If you could.... Please...
carlhopgood
carlhopgood: @Charliecondou ha ha is this a kiss and tell website or a purely speculative one???
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @carlhopgood someone with knowledge. Actually, was it you lol
carlhopgood
carlhopgood: @Charliecondou lol I never kiss and tell and I can #keepahugesecret!
DaranLittle
DaranLittle: @Charliecondou i'd be more bothered if they were discussing the taste of it x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DaranLittle lol
TonysimmsBK
TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou fmforums per chance? lol
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TonysimmsBK no, a different one

CHARLIE CONDOU’S LUNCH
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I made an amazing lunch today. @Wendy_Wason @stephen_hagan arent used to eating so well, it was nice to see them happy
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @stephen_hagan it was tasty. But it was chicken. Again

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason @stephen_hagan haha

TACKLING THE ISSUES AGAIN
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Peter Barlow just mentioned having a wee and then there was a close up of his crotch @GriffRowland
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @griffrowland bad perv.
GriffRowland
GriffRowland: @Shmouise @charliecondou bad perv. I think it says a lot more about the one who drew attention to it. Charlie possibly? X
Shmouise
Shmouise: @GriffRowland @charliecondou His mind is rarely above the gutter, never mind the waist.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @GriffRowland Pah! I wasn't the one who filmed the cock shot, or the one who allowed it, and then showed it to 9m people
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @griffrowland he's got a point

GriffRowland
GriffRowland: @Shmouise @charliecondou as have we. He sees smut, when none intended. ##borntobeinacarryon xx

Shmouise
Shmouise: @GriffRowland @charliecondou Carry On Perving.

SEEKING ATTENTION
Stevio
iStevio: I don’t like the ppl who send out pics of themselves all the time.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @iStevio I've just unfollowed loads of people for that very reason
James Linford
ShitneyQueerz: @Charliecondou @iStevio Attention Whores. The lot of 'em!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ShitneyQueerz @iStevio They are, without exception, a really unattractive bunch too

POKER FACE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I really fancy a game of poker. It's been ages since I lost lots of money in a short space of time #knowwhentoholdem
photogirluk
photogirluk: @Charliecondou I know...was just thinking that it has been way too long
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @photogirluk did you get my message on Facebook?
photogirluk
photogirluk: @Charliecondou yep, just need to coordinate with work tomorrow, will be fun x

MORE MOONTALK
boydhilton
boydhilton: About to do first big training walk for #Moonwalk. But missing @Charliecondou and @gabby_logan
Gabby_Logan
Gabby_Logan: @boydhilton @charliecondou miss you too xxxx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan @boydhilton after 4 hours sleep I'd be useless today! Stride well Boyd x

BURP
Amanda Lamb
missamandalamb: Apparently the genius that is Mr Harry Hill has worked his magic on our new show tonight. So excited  #tvburp  #youdeservethishouse

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb if anyone can do it, Mandy can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment