Thursday, April 26, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.325

YAY, THE CHARLIE CONDOU BLOG IS 1-YEAR OLD TODAY! :)
ADVERTORIAL
Jennyfremma
Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou Lucas paw paw arrived today, have applied it once & her skin is already a million times better. Can't believe it! Thank you x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma it is amazing stuff. It'll clear your chlamydia up in no time
Jennyfremma
Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou it's worked wonders on my scabby nips
littlelisa34
littlelisa34: @Jennyfremma @charliecondou where do you get this stuff from? X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @littlelisa34 @Jennyfremma look for it online, it's incredible stuff
Jennyfremma
Jennyfremma: @littlelisa34 @charliecondou hello lovely Lisa!! I got it from http://t.co/eJY2U33G I am honestly amazed by it. Xxx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma @littlelisa34 Hal had the worst cradle cap I've seen and it was virtually gone within 24 hours of using it
Jennyfremma
Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou @littlelisa34 I know I'm banging on, but had really dry sore eczema on my knuckles this morning. Totally gone. Is it voodoo?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma @littlelisa34 I'm OBSESSED with it
littlelisa34
littlelisa34: @Jennyfremma @charliecondou just bought some xxx
Jennyfremma
Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou @littlelisa34 Lucas Paw paw sounds like a fabulous drag act by the way x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @littlelisa34 @Jennyfremma put it on Andy, he'll look so much better by tomorrow
littlelisa34
littlelisa34: @Charliecondou @jennyfremma ha!

DEPARTURE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise When are you actually leaving? ( ie when is your leaving do? )

Shmouise: @Charliecondou next Thursday I think. You here? See you at the Soapers though - think you're in with a chance at Sexiest Female this year.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise that gong is MINE. (up all week!!)

SPEAKING OF MOTHERHOOD
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @RebeccaBacon how's Motherhood?
RebeccaBacon
RebeccaBacon: @Charliecondou hey! It's actually v good fun. He's a laid back kid thank god. How is it having 2?? X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @RebeccaBacon horrendous, don't do it. My life is over (everyone says the first year is bloody hard. And it is. But Hal's amazing)
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @rebeccabacon only "the first year"?!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @shebahronay @rebeccabacon I don't want to put her off!
RebeccaBacon
RebeccaBacon: @Charliecondou omg...
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @shebahronay @rebeccabacon how was last night by the way? I actually thought for a moment we might come. Then I was asleep by 9:30
 
ESSEX

Charliecondou: RT @Dan_Brocklebank: I would rather hang myself from a bridge by my eyelids than watch even a second of #TheOnlyWayIsEssex.

BRUSSELS 
Jane Hill
JaneHillNews: Now I really should be doing a training session for @WalktheWalk ... but has anyone noticed how hard it's raining?

Charliecondou: @JaneHillNews Will I see you in Brussels tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment