Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.317

A LASTING IMPRESSION
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: This is what happens when you fall asleep in your dressing room @michkeegan
ConnerHabib 
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou @michkeegan face nipples? 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @ConnerHabib I imagine you wake up with cock imprints on your cheek 
ConnerHabib 
ConnerHabib: @Charliecondou when I fall asleep in my undressing room. 
annekirkbride 
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou @michkeegan what or who on earth were you sleeping on michelle lol xxxxx 
shebahronay 
shebahronay: @Charliecondou that once happened to me (a thousand years ago in Mersey TV) and they BOLLOCKED me. Learnt me lesson. 
Coppice83 
Coppice83: @Charliecondou @michkeegan She fell asleep on a polo? I thought it was all razzlemattazz being soap stars, polo mints weren't expected lol!! 
littlelisa34
littlelisa34: @Charliecondou @michkeegan don't be coming in like this tomorrow morning for makeup! X
   
SUBSTITUTE
ClareMariscal: Fracking. Good word. 
Cadrieu: @ClareMariscal @Charliecondou A great swear word substitute. ;) 
Charliecondou: @Cadrieu @ClareMariscal I used it all the time as a swear word a few years back #battlestargalactica
charltonbrooker: Pretty sure 'fracking' is what causes the zombie outbreak in the film Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue
Charliecondou: @charltonbrooker it's how Battlestar Galactica got round saying "fuck" 
charltonbrooker: @Charliecondou They should've had a word for 'cunt' too. Maybe 'qunt'.

UNTITLED
stuartsandford: Blast from the past... - Untitled, 2008 by Stuart Sandford 
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford beautiful! 
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou thanks man :)
   
THE PAST CATCHES UP
LukeeyThomas 
LukeeyThomas: @Charliecondou. I have a picture of you from a while ago, want to see? 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @LukeeyThomas sure! 
LukeeyThomas 
LukeeyThomas: @Charliecondou. This was ages ago, can you remember? 
 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @LukeeyThomas no, where was it taken? 
LukeeyThomas 
LukeeyThomas: @Charliecondou went to see mastermind ages ago with school and I saw you and I was like 'arghh your on corrie!' #embarrassment. ohh in manchester studios to answer the question

ONE DER
HylandIan 
HylandIan: To all One Direction fans currently clogging up Twitter: It's six minutes to bed time. Come on, pyjamas on. 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @HylandIan hahaha 
HylandIan 
HylandIan: @Charliecondou Cheers. Just realised it may sound a bit pervy to the wrong ears. 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @HylandIan HAHAHAHAHAHA 
HylandIan 
HylandIan: @Charliecondou I mean, my bed's pretty big but... 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @HylandIan if I get one more tweet about Harry in his fucking pants I'm going to properly kick off
   
PUT ME OFF LUNCH
ChristianBrassington 
brassingtonc: Nearly time... #cleareyesfullheartscantlose
Charliecondou: @brassingtonc is this about Supersize vs Superskinny?
ChristianBrassington 
brassingtonc: @Charliecondou how did you see through my faux-machismo so easily?!
Charliecondou: Someone needs a bikini wax! #supersize 
Charlie Condou  
Charliecondou: @MrMattLister I can't finish my cottage pie! This is your fault @DoctorChristian 
MrMattLister 
MrMattLister: @Charliecondou @doctorchristian tell me about it, we just had cottage and shephards pie too. All gone to waste! (bring on the krispykremes!) 
DoctorChristian 
DoctorChristian: @MrMattLister @Charliecondou sorry boys but its for your own good ;-) x 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian @MrMattLister I can't decide whether to have a banana or a cake for pud. Fuck it, I'll have both #compromise 
MrMattLister 
MrMattLister: @DoctorChristian @charliecondou think you'll find i will never be getting to that point with my training schedule!! ;-) ha x 
fleetstreetfox 
fleetstreetfox: @Charliecondou @doctorchristian @mrmattlister I'm having Jaffa cakes. That's chocolate, carbs AND oranges. WIN. 
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @fleetstreetfox @doctorchristian @mrmattlister that's at least two of your five a day 
fleetstreetfox 
fleetstreetfox: @Charliecondou @doctorchristian @mrmattlister if I add wine it'll be three
   
FANCY
Charliecondou: RT @JohnnyThomson2: 10pm tonight History ,Watch - No County for Old men or #NCFOM. It will definitely tickle your fancy. 
JohnnyThomson2
JohnnyThomson2: @Charliecondou Thanks for the RT Charlie . X 
Charliecondou: @JohnnyThomson2 no prob fella, sorry I don't have the channel to watch it x 
thefacebaby
thefacebaby: @Charliecondou R u free friday this week to support us at the oliver smith appeal garage nite great dj mc and celebs http://bit.ly/xK2yg8
Charliecondou: @thefacebaby I'd love to but I'm away! Sorry 
thefacebaby
thefacebaby: @Charliecondou oh that's a shame would of been great for u to join us, do u know anyway else that would it so send them to me please. Xx

THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND
Confidential_CC: I know the answer!!! @DoctorChristian @Charliecondou



THE ANSWER
Here's a video called "The Answer (Should I Tie A Yellow Ribbon)." 
This is a reworked 12" version. The original 1973 Connie Francis single has only ever appeared on the South African CD called "A Lifetime Of Love."
The 12" was remixed and extended by Tom Mix Music Australia.

SCHOOL KIDS WANTED
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: @Charliecondou Know a school that might like a visit from our homophobia-busting role models?! Send them a link: http://t.co/Z5YIpn5k

CHICKEN OUT
fountain1987
fountain1987: Quick @Nandos_Official for lunch with @Charliecondou!

HAIR
rawedge
rawedge: gents, reccomendations please for top notch hairdresser/barbers in London 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @rawedge you need @JoeandCoSoho 
David Whittam
davidwhittam: @rawedge @Charliecondou I can also recommend @JoeandCoSoho It's unfortunately out of my price range now though. 
rawedge
rawedge: @davidwhittam @Charliecondou @JoeandCoSoho oooh it does look good. I am looking for a treat so that looks like it could be the place

MAKE-UP
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @TheCowlicker: The biggest difference between men and women is what comes to mind when you say the word 'facial'.

DARK GLASSES
mancbabe
mancbabe: Just seen @Charliecondou & #stella with sunglasses on.....it's not sunny :p 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mancbabe that's because we're both twats ;-) 
mancbabe
mancbabe: @Charliecondou you both looked lovely. The last time I seen u we were in #lapland without sunglasses lol x 

No comments:

Post a Comment