Monday, April 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.316

Above: Charlie Condou & Kym Marsh

Hayyylesx: @msm4rsh Ah.. Love that pic of you & Charlie Condou. You are beautiful xoxo
CAR
Brooke Levi Vincent
BrookeLVincent: @JackPShepherd88 sorry about today :) 
JackPShepherd88: @BrookeLVincent no worries beauts. It would have been funny if you actually did steal my car ha! X 
Brooke Levi Vincent
BrookeLVincent: @JackPShepherd88 i tried so hard i bet u was on the second floor when I thought of it lol x 
JackPShepherd88: @BrookeLVincent haha @Charliecondou AKA Charles Congo was supposed to stop me. I came out through costume exit tho haha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 @BrookeLVincent I had a whole excuse planned out and everything.

MISSING IN ACTION
anbrijo
anbrijo: @Charliecondou Agree. Have you stopped writing in the Guardian. Hope not.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @anbrijo no, I just had a week off x

VISIONS OF MILKWEEDS - 1
joooos1: @Tom_In_Oz_ In a traffic jam (am not driving, by the way!) 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @joooos1 back seat (side seat) driver obv 
joooos1: @Tom_In_Oz_ Have arrived at destination now. Back later xx 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @joooos1 just had vision of weeds looked like thistle or milkweed - not sure what that means 
joooos1: @Tom_In_Oz_ Spooky....I'm visiting botanical gardens!

VISIONS OF MILKWEEDS - 2
joooos1: @kinkyclawz Hello!Am trying to make sense of a "vision" that @Tom_In_Oz_ had yesterday. I’ve no idea why! @drunkkath @RealMitchell1 @aileach34
Kinkyclawz
kinkyclawz: @joooos1 Oh, @Tom_In_Oz_ had a vision? I'll read back & see what was said methinks. *curious KC* @drunkkath @RealMitchell1@aileach34
Jo
joooos1: @kinkyclawz He had a vision about thistles/milkweed....& I visited a botanical garden @Tom_In_Oz_ @drunkkath @RealMitchell1 @aileach34
Kinkyclawz
kinkyclawz: @joooos1 Hmm, it might have something to do with that...? Very unusual. I hope it’s a vision of good things only, @Tom_In_Oz_
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @joooos1 I just get visions Jo I don't know what it means. But know I had to tell you. I didn't know you were at botanical garden. That's just plain weird.

SLEEP DEPRIVED
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ hi tom had a bad night’s sleep so slept in hope ur ok
Charlie Condou ✔
Tom_In_Oz_ : @MarkMMerrett yes thanks bubs I’m ok ..... you slept in a thing like a sleeping bag, where your movements were restricted! Keep thinking you struggled in your sleep a lot.
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Confidential_CC slept on Hammy’s sofa in a big duvet which I had to wrap around me, no space to turn much.
Charlie Condou ✔
Tom_In_Oz_ : @MarkMMerrett I shud have known. Just got this feeling from your hello tweet that you were in a confined space...so my vis is correct...HUGS

THEY’RE BAAAACK!
The kids are back in town – Weatherfield that is!
Below: Press play for the latest Marcus & Sean updates from Corrie:
In this clip you see Sean’s son Dylan played by twins Connor and Liam McCheyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment