Sunday, March 4, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.267

CHARLIE'S NEWSPAPER COLUMNS TO DATE
Below: Please click to enlarge table showing Charlie's journalism output to date.
Articles by Charlie Condou
26 articles - please click green arrow to read original article:
HIDDEN A GENDER
bjmcallister90
bjmcallister90: @Charliecondou any chance of tweeting that 'gender roles and parenting' link from a week or so ago? Would love to show someone. Thank you
Charliecondou: @bjmcallister90 I don't have it I'm afraid, you'll have to google it x
bjmcallister90
bjmcallister90: @Charliecondou ok. Thanks anyway
MOONTALK
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou are you training for Moonwalk again this year???
Charliecondou: @Tom_In_Oz_ not this year, too busy at work x
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou you could always send Cath/Cam....bet they'd love it! Is there a section for parents with strollers/prams?
IT’S RAINING SONS
Tom_In_Oz_: @GRadioLGBT howdy which part are you in Manchester or Leeds...?
GRadioLGBT: @Tom_In_Oz_ Leeds based new radio station
Tom_In_Oz_: @GRadioLGBT do you do requests for ppl overseas? I have numerous adopted sons around Manchester and Leeds!
GRadioLGBT: @Tom_In_Oz_ we do requests
Tom_In_Oz_: @GRadioLGBT @dold87 one of my fave sons is from Manchester....he's really only 6 years younger than me but I call him son! >>> @Phonesyinc1
dold87: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Phonesyinc1 I know he’s lovely - Been buying his products! :)
Tom_In_Oz_: @dold87 @phonesyinc1 @soxysmurfy well Dave speaking of sons, the offer holds if you wanna be adopted just let me know...
dold87: @Tom_In_Oz_ @phonesyinc1 @soxysmurfy I'm free to a good home!
Tom_In_Oz_: @Phonesyinc1 @dold87 Chris does this mean you won't be upset if I adopt Dave? I have an opening for him!
Phonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ @dold87 *waves* we follow each other already!! Cx
Tom_In_Oz_: @dold87 @phonesyinc1 also have a son nearby called @soxysmurfy - So Dave, consider yourself adopted. BTW this entitles you to call me Pa x
dold87: @Tom_In_Oz_ @phonesyinc1 @soxysmurfy Thank you Pa, I've always wanted a Pa like you! :) x
Tom_In_Oz_: @Phonesyinc1 was just asking a local Leeds Gay Radio Station if they took requests - will have to send you a song one day
Phonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ yay!!! ;-) cx

No comments:

Post a Comment