Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.166

IT’S ANTI BULLYING WEEK

CHARLIE, MATT AND OTHER UK CELEBS ARE LENDING A HAND

'Stonewall's Education for All campaign works to prevent and tackle homophobic bullying in schools and create an inclusive learning environment. I support Stonewall's work because, as a parent, I want to know that in the future my children can attend a school where diversity is valued and they can be themselves.'

Charlie Condou

Charlie Condou

‘I know from personal experience just how devastating homophobic bullying can be. It can crush a child’s spirit and smother his or her self-esteem - and the psychological damage it causes can continue through adult life. Thankfully, Stonewall is on hand to fight homophobic bullying and to give all children the chance to become the individuals they’re meant to be and to grow up loving themselves.’

Matthew Cain

Matthew Cain
Charliecondou

Charliecondou: I support the @stonewalluk Education for All Campaign to tackle homophobic bullying! #AntiBullyingWeek http://t.co/VoG0R8E5

Angela Griffin

Angela_Griffin: Wonky teeth be gone!! Got my final 4 invisilign braces from @ultrasmileuk .... Nearly there!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin @ultrasmileuk I need those!! Were they good?

ultrasmileuk

ultrasmileuk: @Charliecondou @Angela_Griffin They are the Best!! :) Are you based in London? If so drop by for a consultation and we will see do you really need them.........!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ultrasmileuk I am indeed, where are you in London?

ultrasmileuk

ultrasmileuk: @Charliecondou We are in East London near Canary Wharf how is that for you?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: For those asking, no response from @virgintrains as yet

caitlinmoran

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou THEY'RE JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU CHARLIE (i've no idea what all this is about)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran you're right obviously (I wanted to know why they let people stand when first class is virtually empty)

caitlinmoran

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou Oh. Cool. Now I know. Beep me if they booty-call you, yeah?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran they won't, they never do. They just don't seem to fancy me. Which is weird because I'm on the telly

HRWright

HRWrigh: @Charliecondou The solution is to not overbook standard though, not devalue first by using it as overflow.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @HRWright very true

alison sinclair

aliJcorrie: @michkeegan is now sat in a giant cocktail glass and looks quite scared!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie @michkeegan is it full of alcohol?


VIRGIN’ ON TROUBLE

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Dear @virgintrains why do you allow people to stand due to lack of seats when first class is virtually empty?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: I booked my seat but have just given it to a lady who's been standing for an hour. I don't imagine I'll get a refund @virgintrains

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou @virgintrains Maureen Lipman once led a rebellion into First Class when a similar thing happened to her. Go, Charlie!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston oh I can't be arsed Paul. We'll be there soon. #fartoopoliteandmiddleclass

SusieTullettPR

SusieTullettPR: @Charliecondou @virgintrains Some gestures don't come at a price, and if it had been me I would have let you sit on my lap. #onlyfair

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @SusieTullettPR lol thanks

akalaurent

akalaurent: Awaiting for @catherineringer at #bushhallshepperdsbush #LIVE

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @akalaurent No, you're either "waiting for" or "awaiting". You can't have both, that's just greedy

drummerwhitey

drummerwhitey: @Charliecondou disgusting , they don't give a monkies , six empty first class carriages up front to

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @drummerwhitey I think it's appalling

ClareMariscal

ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou what a gent!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal I know, I'm amazing aren't I?

ClareMariscal

ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou amazing doesn't even come close. No wonder yo baby muther wanted your genetics in her progeny.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal Georgia told me off for pouting today. I wasn't even pouting! She tells me off a lot actually

ClareMariscal

ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou she was telling me she had a "pouty little moment" yesterday. Where does she get this stuff from?!?!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ClareMariscal I blame Molly

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Charliecondou Molly is a diva; Georgia is theatrical. Again, can't work out where they get it from...

tracey_thorn

tracey_thorn: I bought a chicken breast in Tesco today and when I went out the door it set the alarm off. It was "security protected". A CHICKEN BREAST.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn maybe they suspected you of FOWL play.

tracey_thorn

tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou Oh Charlie

Paula_Lane

lane_paula: For all of u asking, me and @JackPShepherd88shall be back in Corrie next week!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @lane_paula @JackPShepherd88 Thank god, I've been worried sick!

JackPShepherd88

JackPShepherd88: RT @lane_paula: For all of u asking, me and @JackPShepherd88 shall be back in Corrie next week! <<< so you can start watching then ! Haha

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 I normally fast forward anything to do with "that" side of the street

uscanuk

uscanuk: First big snow on set of #drawinghomemovie pic.twitter.com/cQ2izpHm

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @uscanuk hey fella, saw your sis a few days ago. When are you due???

uscanuk

uscanuk: @Charliecondou Due early February. Aquarius boy.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @uscanuk fantastic! Our Capricorn son is coming the month before cx

uscanuk

uscanuk: @Charliecondou they'll get along swimmingly then!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @uscanuk Big love to you and America xx

uscanuk

uscanuk: @Charliecondou mucho macho love back at you.

olivermellor

olivermellor: “@Charliecondou: Dear @virgintrains why do you allow people to stand due to lack of seats when first class is virtually empty?” well said!!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @olivermellor hello mate, I've not seen you for ages. When are you in next?

olivermellor

olivermellor: @Charliecondou hey Charlie yea got few weeks off. In Manc with friends this week. Filming next week. U keeping well? x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @olivermellor yep, just arrived back in Manchester. Been off for ages

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @rickygervais hello! Is your Mrs on here? X

SERIOUSLY YULE

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @jonesyinc1: @charliecondou ere! Fancy RT me loverlie Chrimbo cards? Purleeeeeese?! http://www.etsy.com/shop/jonesyinc

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: @charliecondou thank you! Cx

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @jonesyinc1 @charliecondou thank you for that cousin Chris Jones will love you forever you realise x

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou this is true pa! Cx


London gay scene trajectory:

Click picture below to enlarge

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @iamwillym: Any freelance or aspiring writers that want to contribute to a brand new, bound-to-be massive, online magazine? @reply me for details. RT

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: At the gym, sweating Sauvignon Blanc. I blame you, @Charliecondou !

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: @sue_offer @charliecondou I *know*! And I was *so* good until you naughty women led me astray!

No comments:

Post a Comment