Thursday, November 17, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.167

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: A video we don't share publicly has gone viral in the US overnight. It's acceptance at its best:

NB. The female teacher in the video is from Oz.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MrsLRCooper Does that remixedlilyallen profile retweet every fucking tweet? That must get really irritating

Thomas Blythe

thomasblythe: Pancetta, Squash, Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Sage. You will be arsing delicious. instagr.am/p/UkCbX/

Eamonn_Forde

Eamonn_Forde: @thomasblythe I AM SO HUNGRY.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde @thomasblythe SO AM I (this is what twitter is for!)

Eamonn_Forde

Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou @thomasblythe That dinner looks 100% FUCKING AMAZING.

Thomas Blythe

thomasblythe: @Eamonn_Forde @Charliecondou you can both come round and have some but I am NOT doing sexytime. Again.

Eamonn_Forde

Eamonn_Forde: @thomasblythe @Charliecondou I am on a train in FUCKING YORKSHIRE or something. This is not going well.

DiversityRM

DiversityRM: @jameswharton We know you do amazing work with our friends at Stonewall. Have you seen our anti-bullying video? youtube.com/watch?v=Tykz4J…

James Wharton

jameswharton: @DiversityRM I have... And I am very impressed by your ongoing work. Thank you!!! Xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @jameswharton @DiversityRM You should get involved James, they do amazing work

DiversityRM

DiversityRM: @Charliecondou @jameswharton James already works with Stonewall, challenging misconceptions. But if you have any friends?!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DiversityRM You're my only friend

James Wharton

jameswharton: Thanks @Charliecondou, I've heard lots of great things about @DiversityRM!! Very important work... I loved my school tour this year! X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @holymoly: I like Jessie J although she seems a bit mardy. However, this will be her in 2035: pic.twitter.com/kjjzAkPp

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @helenflanagan1 I've just been looking at tomorrow's scenes. Marcus REALLY doesn't like Rosie lol


taking the piss

richard bacon

richardpbacon: Anyone hear my programme today? To give it a Friends style title: The One Where Hugh Laurie Pulls And The Presenter Pads. For 2 Hours.

boydhilton

boydhilton: @richardpbacon it was richly entertaining. I especially loved you leading Colin down various corridors from where he'd already been banned

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @boydhilton @richardpbacon If I watch the first 2 eps of "The Killing 2" will it ruin the end of the first one? Im only half way through

boydhilton

boydhilton: @Charliecondou @richardpbacon pretty much. What a quandary...

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @boydhilton @richardpbacon Oh piss

boydhilton

boydhilton: @Charliecondou @richardpbacon on the plus side you could have a full weekend of Forbrydelsen

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @boydhilton I have no idea what that means

boydhilton

boydhilton: @Charliecondou it's the original Danish name for The Killing. It's what the devotees call it. @emmak67 won't have it any other way...

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @boydhilton @emmak67 Oh I see. We're considering watching the last 13 eps this weekend :-(

Caitlin Moran

caitlinmoran: Watching Piers Morgan and Alan Sugar on Twitter reminds me of that Seditionaries t-shirt, where the cowboys' penises touch.

lilyrosecooper

MrsLRCooper: @caitlinmoran miss, what's a seditionaries t-shirt ?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MrsLRCooper @caitlinmoran VIVIENNE WESTWOOD!! Tsk, shame on you Lily

lilyrosecooper

MrsLRCooper: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran I was being facetious . I sell them in bloody shop don't I !

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MrsLRCooper @caitlinmoran Oh. Good. As you were then

Charlotte Higgins

chiggi: Is it OK to watch series 2 of The Killing without having seen series 1?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @chiggi I asked that earlier. Apparently not

realsamia

realsamia: Just had a chippy tea.. Chips, peas n gravy! Love it! X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @realsamia You is well classy Sam innit

markandkevinsPA

markandkevinsPA: There's a v young @Charliecondou on my tv atm hasn't changed much

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @markandkevinsPA what am I on??

markandkevinsPA

markandkevinsPA: @Charliecondou pie in the sky my mum is watching it

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @markandkevinsPA lol a LONG time ago!

eric_lanlard

eric_lanlard: Welldone @Charliecondou you are going to be shopping till you drop at HOF ....thank you for supporting Changing Faces !!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @eric_lanlard Thanks Eric, great to see you guys xxx

CHARLIE CONDOU

CELEBRITY SHUFFLE 2011


Charlie Condou shuffles a deck of cards that will be used as one of the hands during the 2011 Nations Cup event.

No comments:

Post a Comment