Saturday, November 19, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.168

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @PatrickStrud: Why Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax being played on Strictly was depressing: my article for today's Independent: http://t.co/MT88Z9NL

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @Wendy_Wason: "Once all this phone-hacking stuff is over, I'm going to get a phone" Bella,9.

kym marsh

msm4rsh: Emily likes Craig and I am torn between him and mischa b. But most improved act is def Marcus! X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh Tell Little Mix I AM OBSESSED with them!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Its ok in a 3-way

BIRTHDAY PAR-TAY!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: I'm completely obsessed with #littlemix

lizmatthewspr

lizmatthewspr: "@Charliecondou: I'm completely obsessed with #littlemix" ME TOO!! Pls can you get them to play at your b'day party?!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr OMG That would be AMAZE!!!

PINKY AND PERKY

Louise Sutton

Shmouise: Celebrating all that is great about TV in the North West #rtsnw

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Shmouise did we win owt?

Louise Sutton

Shmouise: @Charliecondou @JOJEHARVEY we just won Best Post Production (craft) for the team crash episode!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Shmouise @JOJEHARVEY Amazing. What did I win?

Louise Sutton

Shmouise: @Charliecondou @jojeharvey the meat raffle.

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Shmouise @Charliecondou did I win perkiest tits? x

Louise Sutton

Shmouise: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou joint first with Johnny Vegas.
Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Are you Rob Base?

Jed Jackson

jedessex: @Charliecondou Hey! Thanks for the request dude - thought you were still on - stupid twitter. you ok sexy?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @jedessex I'm good ta, my twitter was doing something weird. Wouldn't let me read your answers lol

Jed Jackson

jedessex: @Charliecondou wanna ask a question charlie boy! xx can be annoymous!! xx ;-)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @jedessex lol no that's ok, just enjoying the answers

Jed Jackson

jedessex: @Charliecondou Plans for the weekend charlie boy? did u finish reading all my answers ;-)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @jedessex Yep, read em all lol

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @jedessex @Charliecondou Chas I almost got Jed to be an Aussie....It was not meant to be, sadly...but he may change his mind later x

richardpbacon

richardpbacon: @Charliecondou @emmafreud Wife & son will be delighted with that. I've started combining all 3, I took 'em both to the Dean Street Townhouse

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @richardpbacon Follow me, I want to DM you about Tuesday

twinsdad72

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou how's tricks big lad

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 Good ta, you ok?

twinsdad72

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou yes were all good mate ill have a pint or two with you sometime

Above: Charlie Condou with fans at ITV Corrie central Manchester

GEORGIA ON MY MIND

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: My fantastic editor at the Guardian has finally joined Twitter! Give her a follow @HarrietRGreen

HarrietRGreen

HarrietRGreen: aw, thank you Charlie! x @Charliecondou

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: Morning @Charliecondou hello and welcome to Twitter @HarrietRGreen I am Charlie's blog keeper...I live in Oz and I am mostly harmless, Tom x

HarrietRGreen

HarrietRGreen: hello @Tom_In_Oz_ ! Better late than never, I hope...x top column today @Charliecondou

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @HarrietRGreen I have known @Charliecondou for over a year on Twitter and am used to excess celeb life I clean it up for the blog I run obviously - LOL

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @emmafreud Im doing @richardpbacon's show again on Tuesday. Im befriending him purely to get last minute tables at posh restaurants

emmafreud

emmafreud: @Charliecondou v wise. @richardpbacon brillliant for a) bookings b) toptopwife and c) fun. Good package.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Amazing piece by Steve Coogan from yesterday's Guardian http://t.co/9dynSrcR

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @emmafreud @richardpbacon His wife is superb, and I imagine his son is too. But its really just about the restaurant bookings for me

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Amazing! I want to go to Teapot Island!! RT @EmmaK67: My new Guardian Column starts today. Here's the first one. http://t.co/FE1JyUcj

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @emmafreud @richardpbacon you can all stroke each other on Thursday :-)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay @emmafreud @richardpbacon I was going to ask if they were coming! But it would've been embarrassing if they hadnt been invited

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Oh, and here's my column too http://t.co/qA3tWS3o @guardianfamily @harrietRgreen

Charlie Condou: The three of us

Two dads, one mum – one family

By Charlie Condou Sat 19th Nov 2011

http://www.guardian.co.uk

[…Just when do you break the news to a two year old that she's going to have a baby brother? Too early and you give them an inconceivably long waiting time; leave it too late and they don't have enough time to process the idea. We decided to wait until the final three months to tell Georgia, and so now we have one very excited big-sister-to-be on our hands...]

If you’d like to read the complete article please click HERE.

Paul Burston

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou wonderful, as ever. Px

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston Ta lover x

Paul Burston

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou "lover"? I thought we had this out in the wine bar?

jpflintoff

jpflintoff: @Charliecondou greetings fellow Holland Parker! am enjoying your column and features in the Guardian guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2…

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @jpflintoff thanks very much. I've read you book. Twice!

lawriejordan

lawriejordan: @Charliecondou really nice read Charlie. I'm about to embark on a similar path and its good to know other people are going through it too x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @lawriejordan Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out x


CRY

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: This made me cry but it's so beautiful, please watch

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou this in from @jonesyinc1 it is really amaze it's so beautiful, please watch youtube.com/watch?v=vyFt65…

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou it's amazing - one of those you wish you could make everyone watch! Cx

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @jonesyinc1 @charliecondou well it made me misty and it's not even my time of the month x

VIRGINS

Edward Clarke

edwardclarke: Virgin cattle truck to Coventry

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke disturbing they run it just for virgins but how did you qualify?

Edward Clarke

edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ I winked at the ticket collector ;-P – Oi! Things looking up! Hot New Zealand eye candy just sat opposite :-)

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke put your knitting in your hand...he will soon be on you like a rutting bull...NZ men have a thing for wool and sheep!

BOOKINGS

DiversityRM

DiversityRM: @jameswharton @Charliecondou Charlie has been an inspirational role model with us. Aside from not ironing his shirt.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: On the train from Manchester to London for the 5th time this week. At least I've got a good book @thatbloodyMikey http://t.co/9F48GbxQ

christhake

christhake: @Charliecondou and good clean thumb nails.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @christhake lol

thatbloodyMikey

thatbloodyMikey: @Charliecondou Yay!.. the sequel! xxxx really hope you like mr xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @thatbloodyMikey I'm sure I will, and according to the acknowledgements, you wrote it for me. Which is very sweet of you x

scottagnew

scottagnew: @Charliecondou are you on the 3.35 from picadolly? I'm on that one - tell me I'm not inadvertently stalking you!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @scottagnew 4:15, don't worry

scottagnew

scottagnew: @Charliecondou enjoy the book then it's fab! I'd have been forced to come blether otherwise. Safe trip!

LissieG28

LissieG28: @Charliecondou I'm also boarding a train from Manchester #platform7

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @LissieG28 I'm halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment