Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.136

DO YOU WANT FRY WITH THAT?
Stephen Fry

stephenfry: My friend @Charliecondou has written a piece for the Guardian about the gay dad life. Rather fine.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2…

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @stephenfry Bless you x

Lottie0904

Lottie0904: @Charliecondou @stephenfry What a beautifully written piece and a credit to you and your lovely family :)

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou @stephenfry Wonderful piece too, you are an inspiration Charlie, yay for gay dads! <3

Ben Smith

Smith14: @Charliecondou Bit late to the party on this but your article in The Guardian was beautiful.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Smith14 Thanks x

Brett Griffin-Young

Brett73: @stephenfry @charliecondou I am in the new attitude magazine about my surrogacy journey! And Charlie did we meet at the Circle do? ;-)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Brett73 Lol yes we did! Look forward to reading it x

Brett Griffin-Young

Brett73: @Charliecondou I'm in Denver Colorado now trying for no.2! Wish us luck!!!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Brett73 GOOD LUCK!!!

Jenny Duncan-Lewis

Jeds80: @Charliecondou Great article by the way. It’s really brave to be open about such a sensitive subject. You've certainly made me think.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Jeds80 thanks x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN IM COMING!!!

Damian Sandys

munchkindamo: @ChadLDN @Charliecondou Give him a hug from me and tell him his article is STILL making me think! Have a hug yourself too stranger :) x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @munchkindamo it's always good to think x

Damian Sandys

munchkindamo: @Charliecondou Definitely! Make sure he gives you that hug. Hope you're well :) x

matriches

matriches: Visiting Bauer. Just seen @charliecondou leaving. Bemused by the music on the TV in reception. (@ Mappin House) http://t.co/f35rjuia

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @matriches haha you did indeed!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @michkeegan: All my love and prayers go out to @harry_moseley, one brave little boy. Your a true inspiration Harry. xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel I had lunch with Kathy Burke today who was saying what a great actor you are. I'll fill you in when I see you x

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!

Alexandra Saffer

AlexiSafron: @Shmouise nevermind everyone raving about @Charliecondou 's article in the guardian what about yours in the JT! X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @AlexiSafron @Shmouise You've got a piece in the JT????

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Peppa Pig has a different voice. DO THEY THINK WE WONT NOTICE??

demelza2

demelza2: @Charliecondou sore throat ??

Brendan_Surrey

Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou You're being replaced by Sir Ian McKellen on Corrie next month *we all look the same*

lisa faulkner

lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou nooooooooooooo!!!!!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 Lisa Im DEVASTATED!

djy12345

djy12345: @Charliecondou That's because she's not a real pig like Pinky and Perky

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @djy12345 How dare you

djy12345

djy12345: @Charliecondou I know it's hard to take. I was distraught when I discovered that Miss Piggy was actually played by a small man in a wig!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @djy12345 Larry?

djy12345

djy12345: @Charliecondou Yes but they dubbed him

AnnaHorrigan

AnnaHorrigan: @Charliecondou your piece in the Guardian, about your family, was just lovely to read.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @AnnaHorrigan Thanks x

nancy_sorrell

nancy_sorrell: @Charliecondou we love Peppa Pig.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @nancy_sorrell You and Jim??

Tinksibell

Tinksibell: @Charliecondou your article in the guardian was amazing. The wonder of parenthood is tricky to convey but you've managed it. My hat is off x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Tinksibell Thanks very much x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @callanmonster ta x

WeLoveCorrie

WeLoveCorrie: I repeat, Debbie Rush is beautiful. As is @Charliecondou. ;D <3

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WeLoveCorrie Ahhh, where's that from??

WeLoveCorrie

WeLoveCorrie: @Charliecondou Inside Soap! Apologies for the slightly shiny forehead, the lighting in my living room is terrible -.- xx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WeLoveCorrie hahaha x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Last night I had a dream about @DavidHoylesNest , woke up and instinctively checked the bed for glitter

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou ...I did have a thing like a heart attack today and 12 hours of tests later they think I have had multiple pinched nerves!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Tom_In_Oz_ Oh dear, get well soon! x

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou Last night I jokingly said to Mark in London & Tom in Germany, "My job on Earth was finished!" I shall not use that line again for comedic effect! BUGGER!!

WHEN IT HITS THE FAN

TM

TMarkstahler: @Charliecondou *barely recovered consciousness*... Thank you so much for the follow, kind Sir!!! :-)x *faints again*

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @TMarkstahler anytime x

TM

TMarkstahler: @Charliecondou :-)))) *and faints*...

Above: Charlie Condou and friend Wendy Wason at a recent karaoke competition night - there were no winners - trust me!!!

TIME TO CORDEN OFF THE AREA

CattStobbersDampier

xCatx13: wish i didnt have to get up so dang early.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @xCatx13 me either!

rob delaney

robdelaney: The day they turned the Large Hadron Collider on is the day my life went to shit.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @robdelaney I read that as "large hardon". Which I prefer.

JKCorden

JKCorden: Ok Plymouth, I'm coming for ya! Book signing at 12.30pm, then tech run of the play and then do the actual play tonight! See you there x x x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden I had one of the best shags of my life backstage at the theatre in Plymouth. I wish the same for you x

JKCorden

JKCorden: @Charliecondou Thanks Charlie!!! How are you my love? When are our children going to become best friends?!x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden Soon! When are you back? We can have a playdate, which is like a real date, but without fingering!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden (I meant you and I obv)

JKCorden

JKCorden: @Charliecondou Let's have a sunday lunch type affair in November. Seriously, that would be lovely x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden Deffo. Have fun in the Hoe xx

Corrie_Blogger

Corrie_Blogger: @Charliecondou Have given your new Guardian column a blog mention today, tis very good indeed. http://t.co/7p75vWt7

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Corrie_Blogger Thanks very much

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden Dm'd you xx

JKCorden

JKCorden: @Charliecondou has written a lovely piece in The Guardian. It's certainly lovlier than yesterday x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden Wow, thats amazing. Is there perhaps a link where we can read this lovely piece??

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou @jkcorden one things for sure,with all the running around he's doing at the moment, he's gonna be fucked! Boom!

Steve_Townley

Steve_Townley: @Charliecondou @JKCorden loving your tweets this morning boys, its kept me quite entertained on my commute into work

Shenanigans

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Will you bring Shenanigans??

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Sorry, that was meant to be a text. My friend has a dog called shenanigans.

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou Sure we believe you!.......... *although that IS the name of a very reputable rubber gloves company/sling manufacturer!*

Tonygardner

Tonygardner: @Charliecondou Ha ha ha!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Tonygardner Do you know the lady in question?

Tonygardner

Tonygardner: @Charliecondou No - it just sounded really unlikely!

MikeDalgarno

MikeDalgarno: @Charliecondou You know you use twitter too much when you think it's a text service ;o)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @MikeDalgarno So bloody true!

andywasley
andywasley:
@Charliecondou Priceless... how are you, Mr C?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @andywasley Very well! You?

andywasley

andywasley: @Charliecondou At work. Without coffee. Therefore, could be better...

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @andywasley having my double expresso as we tweet!

xxtierneyxx

xxtierneyxx: @Charliecondou charlie im a huge fan pleasd tweet me? I try for ages!! Xx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @xxtierneyxx hello!! X

Colin Gentry

colingentry: Today is my last chance to join the 27 club!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @colingentry Whats the 27 club?

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou yeah right

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay yeah right what?

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou that your "friend" has a "dog" called "shenanigans" and it's not really some sordid goings on

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay haha im dm'ing you now!!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @PatrickStrud: Obama is "still working" on his views about gay marriage? Until 1967 the USA was still working on its views about interracial marriage.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @jrmusicoffic You are my current favourite dear. Can't wait to see you on Rock week x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @caitlinmoran: I have just seen in Heat that The Wanted's forthcoming arena tour is being abbreviated to "T.W.A.T."

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay @richardpbacon @emmafreud @kentonallen Oh. Should I not have retweeted it?

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @richardpbacon @emmafreud @kentonallen FFS don't think there's enough room on table I booked

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @shebahronay @charliecondou @richardpbacon @emmafreud @kentonallen splendid. If I can walk upright by then we'll come too.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason I'm making your dinner tonight!

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou are you?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason Yes! I'll never forget those chicken fajitas

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou Stephen just said: "ask for Fajitas". My fajitas rock Condou and don't you forget it.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason how could I forget?? I've had them 20 times *roasts chicken*

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @westbrookdanni ello stranger x

westbrookdanni

westbrookdanni: @Charliecondou Ello Ello and how is u? X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @westbrookdanni Really well babe, long time!

FIGHTING THE BIGGER TREE

Jennyfremma

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou great article! Only just read it. Bit of a lump in my throat (no jokes about it coming from your column please)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma thanks jerry! Bet you can't wait to see my column etc etc

scouserachel

scouserachel: Twitter - you will be pleased to know that I am currently pricing a trip to Dollywood for next year. HELL YEAH.

Hemmo

Hemmo: @scouserachel OH MY GOD

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Hemmo @scouserachel It's fine Alex, we're going with her

Hemmo

Hemmo: @Charliecondou @scouserachel I'll go in the handbag, you go in the suitcase.

scouserachel

scouserachel: @Hemmo @Charliecondou @soul_of_twit you'll all be with me. in my heart.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @richardpbacon Hello. Is your lovely lady wife on twitter?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WandaOpalinska I hear you're working with the marvellous Clare Cathcart. She's a lovely actor and an even lovelier lady

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell @Derren_Litten Oh, I am OBSESSED with @HilaryDevey I want her to be my Mum

Derren_Litten

Derren_Litten: @Charliecondou @paulpopplewell BACK OFF CONDOU @hilarydevey is MY Sister!!!!

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou @derren_litten @hilarydevey haha we love you Hilary let's start a fan club

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Derren_Litten @charliecondou @hilarydevey we'll all share her, now be nice to each other

_stevedunn

_stevedunn: @Charliecondou @PaulPopplewell I'm pretty sure she could be your dad too ! Note how I deleted her name from tweet for fear of reprisals

WandaOpalinska

WandaOpalinska: @Charliecondou I am & she is, isn't she?Had cast celebration tonight for her b'day.We missed a chance: you could've popped out of her cake.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WandaOpalinska Alas! Next time x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR HER

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @_stevedunn hahaha

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @realsamia How are you coping without me??

Derren_Litten

Derren_Litten: “@Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR HER”. YOU WILL LOSE. I can bring her ciggies from Spain.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten dammit!

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou I'm Stepping in the middle Of you both, now Break it up and play nicely boys - share @derren_litten

claracatcat

claracatcat: @Charliecondou @wandaopalinska you are too kind my lovely! Can you get to see us in Peckham?!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @claracatcat @WandaOpalinska I hope so. You on for a while??

claracatcat

claracatcat: @Charliecondou til the 14th x x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan @Wendy_Wason How are you coping? Up for a visit tomorrow?

realsamia

realsamia: @Charliecondou .. It's a poor substitute for one of your cuddles!!! X ps Chris Gas says ur column was fab on sat! Xx http://t.co/6hn7u5Gv

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @realsamia hahaha I'll give you a proper cuddle next week. And thank Mr G for me xx

stephen_hagan

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason getting there. Visit would be good tomor for a cuppa and a cake. He a bit too nocturnal for me...

WandaOpalinska

WandaOpalinska: @Charliecondou Be lovely to see you if you can come. And Clare is *fantastic* in it. Hope you're really well x

No comments:

Post a Comment