Sunday, August 14, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.103

alice1996xx: @Confidential_CC me and Marcus from Corrie : D (Charlie Condou)

tomcarter802: @Charliecondou glad to see you back on our screens ;)

Charliecondou: @tomcarter802 Glad to be back x

judge ye NOT

stephen_hagan: Is it bad that I love OOPS TV? #guiltypleasure

Confidential_CC: @stephen_hagan I assume it's a bloopers show that we don't have in Oz? If so then I can't judge. I'm not judgemental most of the time anyway

stephen_hagan: @Confidential_CC thank you

STRANGELY EXCITED

simonfromgosh: Strangely excited about return of great british bake-off tonight

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh ooooh, I loved that show! What time??

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou 8 o'clock beeb 2 x

HRWright: HOW gorgeous is Ian on Great British Bake-off? I'd pipe his cream filling etc etc.

ProudHoldenite: Met @Charliecondou today :) he was really nice xxx

BEEFCAKE

Confidential_CC: @officialolivier I am gonna blog that holiday pic of you and Ryan soon because we nee more beefcake... and @CharlieCondou is refusing to strip for the blog !!!

officialolivier: Sorry 2 b a grass @steflm88 but i think @ryanjamesthomas found himself a new hairdresser. "Toni & some Guy"xx lockerz.com/s/130113403

Charliecondou: @officialolivier Wow. They could actually be twins

officialolivier: @Charliecondou i've booked myself in for wednesday. #ureallythinkihadtobook xx

Charliecondou: RT @LFBaxter: Top notch photo exhibition this week in Manchester... www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148713938535495 http://t.co/gVDMFz0

meganwalley: @Charliecondou It's my birthday and I'm celebrating in Turkey! Any chance of a happy birthday tweet? :)

Charliecondou: @meganwalley happy birthday x

FAKE kate out-faked!!!

Gailporter: Hi Everyone, I'm back and looking forward to your tweets!

Charliecondou: @Gailporter Hey doll, how you doing? X

KateeFordd: Aww, nice texting war between me and my mum.... X

Charliecondou: Just spoken to her, @KateeFordd is a fake account

KateeFordd: @Charliecondou No you have not just spoken to me at all!! I will give u a pic of my phone history Charlie!!

Charliecondou: @KateeFordd you're right, I haven't spoken to you. I've spoken to the real Kate Ford. I have no idea who you are

KateeFordd: @Charliecondou I am the real kate ford, so how can you prove your real then huh, come on charlie. Ill be having words with you

Confidential_CC: Hello @KateeFordd I was just looking at my time line and realised you are speaking with the fake @Charliecondou x

Nut Job

kazzysoaplover: Confirmed as fake by @Charliecondou @kateefordd is a fake not hard to believe lol

RealJohnStape: @AlisonShields @Charliecondou confirmed @KateeFordd wasn't real. And anyway how comes you can't tell? It seems obvious to me.

KateeFordd: @RealJohnStape Charlie Condou doesn't have twitter and neither does Paula Lane! I will prove I am real with a picture

RealJohnStape: @AlisonShields @charliecondou @kateefordd look at the reply she just sent to me. Whoever she is, she seems like a nutjob.

AlisonShields: @RealJohnStape @charliecondou @kateefordd I concede she is a nut job. Thanks guys :-)

RobOnTheRock: @Charliecondou Canada is only up to October 2010 on Corrie. Can't wait for the return of Marcus!

RobOnTheRock: @Charliecondou Been watching Corrie for 30 years and the only characters I couldn't bear to see leave were Hilda Ogden and Marcus Dent.

Charliecondou: @RobOnTheRock Hahaha fantastic! Thanks for saying x

Pants

Gatz77: I clicked on the wrong button and almost came in my pants when I thought @Charliecondou was following me!!!!

Charliecondou: @Gatz77 I am now x

Scripts

SachaLParkinson: Nightttt famalammm! Scripts to learn! (I love my job, thank youu!) :')

Charliecondou: @SachaLParkinson See you tomorrow kid x

CHARLIE CHIPS IN

twinsmum67: Think boys will be entertained for rest of holiday. Thanks @Charliecondou xx

Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 Just got your message, they are so welcome! Get them to call me tomorrow afternoon; Im in the middle of bath/bedtime now xxx

CORRIE'S BLOKEY ROLE MODEL

Charlie Condou was interviewed by So So Gay Magazine who asked him about Brian Sewell's newspaper article on the gay characters on Coronation Street. I took part of the original interview and turned it into a slideshow for the Condou blog.

Press play:

No comments:

Post a Comment