Saturday, August 13, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.102

The best person on Corrie

Below: Charlie Condou's character profile.

Click to enlarge.

KirstyFowler2: Watching gimme gimme gimme is that you in series one @Charliecondou ??

Charliecondou: @KirstyFowler2 yup, that's me in my pants

nicolaw2k11: @LucyGreen11 hahaha anno

LucyGreen11: @nicolaw2k11 I am far too obsessed haha, @Charliecondou is the best person in Corrie without a doubt

Charliecondou: @LucyGreen11 why thank you x

LucyGreen11: @nicolaw2k11 Fine but i'll be in No. 11 with @antonycotton and @Charliecondou ...Best TV couple EVER!!!! ......hahaha we're so sad :')

MagasinxStitch: What's Jonatton Yeah? Doing on Corrie? Did Sugarape go bust? #nathanbarley

Charliecondou: @MagasinxStitch Rovers etc

MagasinxStitch: @Charliecondou it's well bum!

nannyhollyrixon: JUST CAUGHT THE MOST MAHOOSIVE SPIDER!!!!!!!! @DrSarahParish @TheJimMurray @Charliecondou @TnVol19 http://t.co/lUJYoA7 http://t.co/mJDu7ZO

Charliecondou: @nannyhollyrixon blimey!

CHARLIE IS BOOKED

Charliecondou: I cannot put this book down. Go and buy it! (as well as @caitlinmoran's & @gracedent's obv) @thatbloodyMikey

thatbloodyMikey: @Charliecondou SO glad you finally got it mr xx

Charliecondou: @thatbloodyMikey I know! It's taken a while but I'm bloody loving it xx

thatbloodyMikey: @Charliecondou star!! I'm so glad you did mr.. Xx must let me know how you get on with it x

CHARLIE’S OTHER BITS

Charliecondou: RT @Wendy_Wason: Bit of a risk calling a show Pointless.

Charliecondou: Is Rhianna on the list? He certainly beat her RT @4music Chris Brown beats any other dancer in this list #worldsgreatestdancer

gaffo63: @Charliecondou @4music Ba dum tissshhh!!!

Charliecondou: @gaffo63 I've worked in comedy you know. My talents are WASTED

meamandamealing: Walking in Leeds w/sister. She was stopped by charity worker & told "you look like her off Holby". I was standing next to her. God I laughed

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing Walking? In Leeds??? What have you done with my mate?

meamandamealing: @Charliecondou No longer jetting around the globe. Back to the day job! X

Charliecondou: RT @SachaLParkinson: Now for the BIGGEST plankk in Weatherfield! Its only Si Gregson!! ;) @AlexiSafron x http://t.co/rIYxFZu

Charliecondou: RT @SachaLParkinson: Now for the BIGGEST plankk in Weatherfield! Its only Si Gregson!! http://t.co/G5tqYbD

No comments:

Post a Comment