Thursday, August 18, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.104

CORRIE PARADE

ProudHoldenite: @Charliecondou thankyouu for havin a picture with me yesterday :D

Charliecondou: @ProudHoldenite anytime x

ProudHoldenite: @Charliecondou YAY you replied :D thankyouu (again) xx

danboy1989: @Confidential_CC Is Charlie in the Corrie parade this year ?

Confidential_CC: @danboy1989 yes - Manchester Pride x

Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC Ah yes, Manchester pride. I'll be there

HANGING OUT WITH CAITLIN

caitlinmoran: @MrsLRCooper wait until you start breastfeeding. I've got off the bus with a tit hanging out.

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @MrsLRCooper I've got on the bus with my cock out before. This is actually true. It was an accident. I wasn't breastfeeding

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou HOW, Charlie? HOW? I mean, HOW?

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran Oh Caitlin, it's a long story. My own fault for wearing no pants or belt on a hot day

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou But HOW did you not NOTICE? You'd notice if there was a huge suasage roll pinned to your crotch. IT'S THE SAME THING

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran I shall tell you the WHOLE story when I see you. It's not for twitter

PaulBurston: @caitlinmoran @Charliecondou HOW do you know it's HUGE? And covered in PASTRY?

caitlinmoran: @PaulBurston @Charliecondou The nickname "Buffet Crotch"

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @PaulBurston That refers to my scotch eggs

Ultrabaz: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran I did that! But I was in a pub. It was just hanging out. A woman I used to work with called "Anjali" screamed.

Charliecondou: @DiannaAgron I wonder how many of her boyfriends turned out to be gay

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran I shall never look at Charlie or his crotch in the same way again. Though I do love noshing on a scotch egg.

PaulBurston: is hankering after a scotch egg. Just the one, mind, @Charliecondou !

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston it's the eggy meat that does it for you I'm guessing

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou That, and knowing what goes into the meat - all the best bits!

JackPShepherd88: RT @michkeegan: @ryanjamesthomas 4 !!!!!?????!! Wow hurt!! X <<< get in line ur Dave's 3rd #BeenThereDoneThat

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 @ryanjamesthomas @michkeegan WHERE DOES MARCUS COME??? #devastated

JackPShepherd88: RT @Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 @ryanjamesthomas @michkeegan WHERE DOES MARCUS COME??? #devastated <<< I don't no where does Marcus cum!

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 By the look of your photo, in your hair

stuffed

twinsdad72: #can'tmovestuffedtothemax

Tom_In_Oz_: @twinsdad72 shame I thought you were straight!!!! Does wife know you have this thing with Max?

twinsdad72: @Tom_In_Oz_ you won't find much straighter mate lol

beer

Charliecondou: I really fancy a beer. Who's in Manchester?

Charliecondou: I mean people I know before I get a thousand (two) propositions

Liam1709: @Charliecondou bah. Why do you always manage to suggest a drink at the wrong times. Are you here for the big weekend?

Charliecondou: @Liam1709 yup

Liam1709: @Charliecondou oh excellent. Might finally get that beer!

Ultrabaz: @Charliecondou Two! That's hopeful.

Charliecondou: @Ultrabaz I was counting on them both being from you

PaulSchnaars: @Charliecondou wish I was there! I could go for that :\ have one for me!xx

IanAFletcher: @Charliecondou would love a beer up there! Jealous.

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou in manc but in charge of bubba......would she notice if I slipped out?

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma No! Can't you just leave her with social services? I'll see you in 10 mins.

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou mine's a Bacardi breezer x

ColeenRoo: Mmmmmm wings!!

Charliecondou: @ColeenRoo nandos?

Charliecondou: @Stev1o quite possibly

Charliecondou: @Stev1o say hello next time x

andybcameraman: @Charliecondou we are still filming on the street till midnight if you fancy a cup of tea with the workers.

Charliecondou: @andybcameraman I found a friend! Otherwise I'd take you up on that. I don't spend nearly enough time at work

Charliecondou: Having a drink with the lovely Emma Cunniffe. She's lovely

_DanielRyan: @Charliecondou Indeed she is, a squeeze from the Ryan please? I've had her. As my wife on telly obviously - you filthy lot!

Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan @fionalaird I loved her for you both. She loves you back

bloggged

Confidential_CC: GOOD NEWS - the Charlie Condou blog has just gone past 9,000 hits a day (daily average). I am having scotch on my cornflakes to celebrate x

TMarkstahler: @Confidential_CC Scotch on cornflakes??? You have to use milky stuff on cornflakes. So it has to be Baileys. Every child knows that! Tsk tsk

Joanie Mc

TREETOP51: @Confidential_CC Scotch on ur cornflakes ? Better there than on ur toast! Congrats on the blog!x

TnVol19: @Confidential_CC Congrats! But why ruin a good Scotch? Or corn flakes, for that matter? Flavored schanpps would be a better choice, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment