Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.57

helenflanagan1: Big amazing day ahead 

Charliecondou: @helenflanagan1 when you back?

Charliecondou: RT @LJDay: RT @THELOVEMAGAZINE: *THE* Luke Day in @Versace - Men do buy clothes http://twitpic.com/5ehuxu @TheGQStyle

Charliecondou: @LJDay hot

Charliecondou: I feel like I've been smacked over the head with a bat. That's what happens when you go drinking with @AndrewLancel & Ben Price

JonLeePButler: @Charliecondou Did anyone recognise you with your full balaclava, sunglasses and cap on? The baton is obviously for protection of wild fans.

Charliecondou: @JonLeePButler ha that must be it

fifi05: @Charliecondou Paracetamol & pint of water ! That should help. I feel 4 u ! Love ya x

Charliecondou: @fifi05 I'm on it!! Ta x

twinsmum67: @Charliecondou wonder if Cathy will mind the odd bruise? Where are u when I need you!? X

Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 what's up? You in work today?

twinsmum67: @Charliecondou on location! X

Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 with who?? I'm on my way to London to do Loose Women

scouserachel: As the old saying goes, a couple who get a nose job together, st... Oh fuck it. You look like dicks #essex http://lockerz.com/s/112719526

Charliecondou: @scouserachel who are they?

scouserachel: @Charliecondou kirk and his girlfriend lauren from the only way is essex

Charliecondou: @scouserachel silly arses

andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou Good luck with the Loose ladies today! X

Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean cheers love, sorry you won't be there xxx

Charliecondou: I'm doing Loose Women today. I hope Carol McGiffin is on. I like her

McGiff: @Charliecondou I am! I like you too, and I know your mum (well I met her once.....) See you later. x

Charliecondou: @McGiff hahaha everyone seems to know my mum! X

markryan7: @Charliecondou I do Loose Women all the time

Charliecondou: @markryan7 hahaha

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou great corrie last night mate

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 cheers, I've not seen it yet

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou it was good mate thought boys were brilliant well I would do lol

nikishisler: @Charliecondou Am I seeing you later? When/where?

Charliecondou: @nikishisler no idea what time I'm on but I'll call when I know xx

DancerJim: @Charliecondou Very good thanks you? You need to follow me :-)

Charliecondou: @DancerJim thought I was!

JamieSawyerFit: Nice little snack full of enzymes/vits/mins. Garden Peas, crack them open and you get 7g carbs, 4g fibre, 59 cals in 1/2 a cup!

Charliecondou: @JamieSawyerFit we need to put in a session fella. Later this week?

JamieSawyerFit: @Charliecondou for sure. You around thurs?

Charliecondou: @JamieSawyerFit yep, what time?

Charliecondou: @MrBobbyRich yeah you'll have to stay in and watch. No idea what time I'm on

Charliecondou: @MrBobbyRich you've got a proper job? When did that happen?

Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Just for once, I'd like to hear someone say on Kyle: Jeremy? I will keep that to myself as part of my feminine mystique.

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou you in london this week?

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh briefly. Why?

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou only that I'm off thurs and wanted to see if you were around for coffee x

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh alas no, crazy busy this week. Back from Canada on the 5th so after that?

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou no worries. Have a great time in canadia x

Charliecondou: RT @CenturySoho: Longest day offer! A 21% discount for the first 21 diners today - just say "21" to your server - food orders only (drinks excluded). Enjoy!

loosewomen: Our Loose ladies today are Kate, Denise, Carol and Lynda and we have two fabulous guests - Charlie Condou and Jack Dee

Charliecondou: @loosewomen looking forward to it x

AndrewHaydSmith: David Gandy AND @Charliecondou at ITV Towers today. I'm spoilt for choice!

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith where is he???

AndrewHaydSmith: @Charliecondou He was on This Morning earlier.

Derren_Litten: The lovely @Charliecondou on Loose Women in a few mins. I have a lunch meeting so can't watch but am recording...

Confidential_CC: @Derren_Litten @Charliecondou well finding someone in the UK who'll send me pics for his CCC blog is a real challenge everyone is out! HELP!

J_R_B_: @CharlieCondou Say hi to your Twitter bitches on #loosewomen

J_R_B_: "All that love juice!" Haha @loosewomen #loosewomen

Confidential_CC: Dear UK followers go to the TV now and send me snaps of @Charliecondou on Loose Women...he's the pretty one...Thank you. That is all.

J_R_B_: @Confidential_CC I shall try. He looks lovely!

Confidential_CC: @J_R_B_ Of course @CharlieCondou looks lovely why do you think a married man in Oz follows him? lol

alicearnold1: Heroic moonwalker and gorgeousness @Charliecondou is on Loose Women NOW

J_R_B_: @Confidential_CC @CharlieCondou Haha. Great interview. I want to marry him more now.

Confidential_CC: @J_R_B_ @CharlieCondou James, well Cameron (Charlie's uvver half) might beat you to a pulp as them are fighting words. x

alicearnold1: @Charliecondou oh you were lovely x

Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 ta. It was very quick

No comments:

Post a Comment