Monday, June 20, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.56

No.42 "the answer to life the universe and everything"
PatrickStrud: BASTARD Time Out! They've put me as 87th most powerful gay in London. Not like the lovely Indy on Sunday who put me 62nd in Britain #tantrum

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud I'd better be on that list or there'll be fucking trouble

PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou Chill. You're number 42 on their list. But you're definitely higher up in the hot list.

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud oh excellent! Where is this list? I'll need to photocopy it and hand it out at work

PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou tinyurl.com/3fsmpr6 Crucially you are higher than Graham Norton and Stephen Fry.

shalinee: @Charliecondou @PatrickStrud I should stress it's a Pride London list, but you can find it on the TO site: bit.ly/lwyfZX (and it's UK)

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud which is all that matters

camp_ben: @Charliecondou Photocopy - how endearingly old school ;-) timeout.com/london/feature…

Charliecondou: @camp_ben ta!

bainser: @Charliecondou @PatrickStrud you are but your work husband Mr @antonycotton is 8 gays more influential than you

Charliecondou: @bainser always the bridesmaid...

bainser: @Charliecondou still you made the top 50 not bad...

djy12345: @PatrickStrud @charliecondou you are however lower than Antony Cotton #fail

Charliecondou: @djy12345 how rude. I'm nearly an A-gay I'll have you know

sarahlmorgan: Corrie's gone all brilliant again, I think it's @Charliecondou and Stephanie Cole's doing.

Charliecondou: @sarahlmorgan god fucking bless you

THE UK GAY MAFIA

ozdale: @bainser @Charliecondou Well done Charlie! God I know/dealt with/met a v large chunk of that lot. Oh I miss being part of the UK gay mafia...

Charliecondou: @ozdale cheers dear, we miss you x

AndrewHaydSmith: Here's the full list. #pridepowerlist2011timeout.com/london/feature…

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith are you on it? You should be, for that profile pic alone

AndrewHaydSmith: @Charliecondou My nipples must have put them off. You are though!

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith I know, i think they felt sorry for me

traceandjohn: @Charliecondou big thanks for letting our sons have their pic taken with you outside set! Made their day!! X x

Charliecondou: @traceandjohn anytime x

brianfruity: @Charliecondou so u are going to be a loose Man tomoz on loose women?

Charliecondou: @brianfruity I am

RachelCorrie: just had a good catch up with the lovely @msm4rsh she was looking gorge as always

Charliecondou: corrie fans should follow @RachelCorrie . She has all the good gossip

RachelCorrie: @Charliecondou no pressure then! Ill be on my game tomorrow x


A few degrees of separation!!

Tom_In_Oz_: @CharlieCondou watched the Alexander Armstrong ep of Who Do You Think You Are only to discover he is related to my Armstrongs of Crook Durham (small world) x

MargMolly: @Tom_In_Oz_ I love Alexander Armstrong !! Well not love but like!! He is on twitter I follow him do you want details?? xx

Tom_In_Oz_: @MargMolly Yes plz!

MargMolly: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Xanneroo My friend in Oz has just watched your ep of WDYTYA and wanted your details so here you both are ..... xx

Tom_In_Oz_: @Xanneroo I live in Oz just watched WDYTYA it seems we may be related...some of my Armstrongs lived in Crook Durham and in Northumberland x

Xanneroo: @Tom_In_Oz_ we are family

Tom_In_Oz_: @Xanneroo Hard to believe but yup...mine of course were the poor end of the family...shop owners of Hope St Crook. Anyway great ep of WDYTYA

MargMolly: @Tom_In_Oz_ Woo Hoo he replied !!!!! xx

Tom_In_Oz_: @Xanneroo Although in Oz I run a couple of UK blogs 1 for @CharlieCondou charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com and 1 for @russelltovey russell-tovey.blogspot.com

PERVING EYE

Charliecondou: Now I'm not one to perv, but the guy who works at the Kooples concession in Selfridges is possibly the best looking man in Manchester

MargMolly: @Charliecondou Lets see a pic then??? xx

HRWright: @Charliecondou After yourself, of course!

IanAFletcher: @Charliecondou take a pic for us!!

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou So many blog followers want a pic plz! Can you be our man in the street, our "Perving Eye For The Straight Guy/Gal?

davebradburn: @samanthahague ha Michael la vell - quality. Dirty man. Saw Marcus (the gay one) today - he was perving on me #corrie

Charliecondou: @davebradburn was I?

davebradburn: @Charliecondou yes you were Charlie! In spinningfields with your shades on. Glad to see you back on corrie again.

Charliecondou: @davebradburn ah well, fair enough then ;-)


Below: Charlie Condou in The Impressionists 2007

Cath_Tyldesley: My breakfast is a little confused... Lettuce anyone?? yfrog.com/kjxhucj

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley what are you doing in London dear? (that looks repulsive btw)

Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou I'm on This Morning today babes. Xx

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley omg totes good luck babez innit

Steph061992: @Cath_Tyldesley @charliecondou its my birthday today could i get a birthday tweet please xxx

Charliecondou: @Steph061992 happy birthday! X

Charliecondou: RT @hughbon: I'm only a million years behind the curve on this 'ultimate dog tease' clip but here it is anyway: http://bit.ly/lqydVd

lane_paula: Back to the cobbles for me!

Charliecondou: @lane_paula see you there!

Charliecondou: I used to live with someone who's personal assistant would bring us Starbucks every morning. I wish I had a personal assistant

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou can't you train your daughter to get coffee?

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh if you loved me simon, you'd bring me one

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou exactly!!

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh you've changed

thefattony: I'm in bed thak god I start at the gym this afternoon I've got a PT mon to fri good bye old tony hello buff tony !

Charliecondou: @thefattony poof Tony more like

scouserachel: GO ON TIM!

Charliecondou: @scouserachel @alicearnold1 *looks up at rainclouds* COME ON CLIFF!!

scouserachel: @Charliecondou @alicearnold1 *looks at price of strawberries* COME ON, OVERDRAFT!!!!

alicearnold1: @scouserachel @Charliecondou Come on Martina! (Old crushes die hard)

Charliecondou: @scouserachel @alicearnold1 *looks at cupboard in Nobu* CUM ON BORIS!!

JonLeePButler: @Charliecondou Charlie..you seek, I find..perfect. I can be your personal assistant. Just one thought, do I have to wash your skiddy pants?

Charliecondou: @JonLeePButler yes. Absolutely. Handwash too

MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou the same one who's trainers you would 'borrow'?!? Are you ok babe? Had a lovely time the other night! X

Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb the very same!! I'm good, you ok? Had a wicked night, thanks for organising it xxx

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou you in London? I'm around today. I can buy you coffee xx

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason I'm in Manchester. Call you in a bit x

DJPAULETTE: It's another sunny day in #Manchester - taking my mum to the #MidlandHotel for afternoon tea before i leave :-(

Charliecondou: @DJPAULETTE where are you???? Come see me at corrie!

DJPAULETTE: @Charliecondou am in Altrincham at mo packing(?) are you there all day? Should i bring my mum as a surprise?

Charliecondou: @DJPAULETTE I'm off this arvo but could meet you. I'll dm you now x

teacupandcakes: Happy Father's Day from all at Teacup! We love dad's! x

Charliecondou: having brekkie @teacupandcakes my favourite Manchester eatery

AndrewLancel: A funny old ep of the bill on watch now where I get thumped by a bride and I chase a drag queen!

Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel just a regular Saturday night on canal street then?

Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou I'll be your PA.. Starbucks pffft I'll grow coffee and bring that in for ya haha

Charliecondou: @Andy_Bailey2010 Fuck me, you're hired!!

Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou haha!! Can I give my notice in at carphone warehouse then. And let's discuss salary?

Charliecondou: @Andy_Bailey2010 Salary? Oh. Would a signed photo do?

Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou haha everyday for a year and I can sell em.. And a date with u know who PMSL

boxgrafik: @Charliecondou Hiya. Any sign of Jonathan Yeah? and Nathan Barley 2 in the pipeline?? Miss it soooo much. #anicedutchwine

Charliecondou: @boxgrafik I wish, but no plans yet. I miss it too. Etc

boxgrafik: @Charliecondou Aww :-( Get @charltonbrooker & Morris & bang their genius heads together.I wanna see where Nathan's ended up! #nathanbarley2

Charliecondou: Haha im SO going to start glittering people RT @Pink_Paper: Anti-gay Republican candidate 'glittered' http://bit.ly/if1lqX

lizmatthewspr: Moscow bound.

Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr bring me back an Oligarch

Steve_Townley: @Charliecondou you was right Marcus does have more clothes haha, morning Charlie

Charliecondou: @Steve_Townley told you! And we're buying him a new jacket this week!!

Steve_Townley: @Charliecondou did you tell them only Prada will be good enough?

Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou we have a deal then? :D

Charliecondou: @Andy_Bailey2010 yup. See you at mine in the morning. Tall skinny latte, no sugar ta

Charliecondou: If you haven't been, @teacupandcakes do a cake called a PG slice. Trust me, it's quite incredible. Tell em I sent you

sophbags: @Charliecondou like a happy tar and feathering

Charliecondou: @sophbags indeed!

fifi05: @Charliecondou There's a few people i would like 2 glitter. Two things i hate, people that r racist & homophobic. Luv ya Charlie x x

Charliecondou: @fifi05 love you too

Charliecondou: I'm going to queue up and everything!! @caitlinmoran

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou I like how they've made me a little BEACH

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran Oh. I assumed people had been throwing stones at the poster

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou I believe that stone-throwing is a Northern love-ritual, for those you admire. That's how "they" show love

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran What about chips? Some girls threw chips at me last night. I didn't realise it was a come on

_DanielRyan: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran They were simply offering you dinner - so obvious !!

Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan God, of course! I'm so dim

chriscolfer: Helloooooo, England!!!

Charliecondou: @chriscolfer hello American!

Charliecondou: For the record I havent heard one member of cast complain about @missmcollins . She's popular and well liked already. Don't believe tabloids

Charliecondou: RT @gillywalshy: @Charliecondou I agree ! She is loved by the crew aswell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment