Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.58

twinsmum67: @antonycotton @Charliecondou @twinsdad72 Connor has been a super star today. This is his treat.

Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 haha he's been going on about that costume for weeks!

Shmouise: Another day, another inappropriate out burst.

Charliecondou: @Shmouise who have you out bursted at love?

Shmouise: @Charliecondou Wouldn't you like to know...

Charliecondou: @Shmouise Yes, yes I would. Please tell me and I promise not to retweet it

hattiepeverel: @Charliecondou I thought researchers on Loose Women could have checked your surname. I thought it's pronounced Con-doo, not Con-doe?

Charliecondou: @hattiepeverel it is :-(

PaulMcsweeny: @rebeccacallard when will you be appearing in Corrie? :) x

rebeccacallard: @PaulMcsweeny not 100% but I think August. x

Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard congratulations love! Have you started already?

rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou yesterday! Thanks honey. I walked past you in the (real life) street yesterday afternoon! x

Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard did you?? I must've been dreaming, I didn't see you. You in tomorrow?

msm4rsh: Cannot wait to see @Charliecondou and @michkeegan tomorrow! I loves u!! Xx

Charliecondou: please stop stalking me both of you!@msm4rsh @michkeegan

AndrewHaydSmith: Gok Wan is well tall. #justsayin

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith I thought that when I met him too!

EvieAmberX: Fuck Yes. #examsareover

Charliecondou: @EvieAmberX oi! Watch your language

Nataliekmiles: Just watched @Charliecondou on loose women itv2. What a lovely lovely man x

Charliecondou: @Nataliekmiles why thank you x

Charliecondou: I fancy seeing a really rubbish film at the cinema tonight. Anything shit on?

itspipmccormac: Charliecondou: Bad Teacher straddles the divide between lighthearted and lightweight perfectly. Plus Cameron D looks hawt.

Charliecondou: @itspipmccormac oooh, good one

Andymerry: @Charliecondou If u want to see something brill - Kung Fu Panda 2. Something aweful? Bridemaids? I haven't watched latter but am speculating

Charliecondou: @Andymerry I like that idea

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou If you can get to Hospital Club by 6:30pm- we're showing The Devils Rock. Preview. WWII horror about devils.

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I'm oop north dear x

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou Do they have cinemas there?

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho it's unlikely now I think about it

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou I loved it when you got angry last night in Corrie. And when you had your hoodie up.

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho you've been watching too much Triga

Charliecondou: Bad teacher it is then! Thank you all

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie CONDER. x

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason yes yes very fucking funny

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou Indeed I am. x

Derren_Litten: @Charliecondou Just watching you (On Loose Women.. I aint drilled a spy-hole thru yr wall...)

Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten hahaha *disappointed*

EvieAmberX: @Charliecondou new.myvue.com/latest-movies/…

Charliecondou: @EvieAmberX I don't want to see something THAT shit

BPLCallum: @charliecondou Do you play the guy who was with Seans lad in #Corrie last night, can't place you?! #SeemsRudeButNot

Charliecondou: @BPLCallum yup x

ria_davies: @Charliecondou missed u on loose women today going to watch it on itv player ur a fab actor x

Charliecondou: @ria_davies thanks x

Charliecondou: May I say whilst it's very nice in first class on the train to Manchester, it's not worth 400 quid return. And no, I didn't pay

ilovroylinton: @Charliecondou at least u hav lovely staff if its a virgin train as we r all lovely xx

Charliecondou: @ilovroylinton very lovely x

stevefurst: @Charliecondou new York return - that is all.

Charliecondou: @stevefurst innit doh

ckbarker1979: @Charliecondou You're my fave tweeter. And I bloody  u in Corrie. People think u look like my hubby - what do u think? yfrog.com/gyyaabuj

Charliecondou: @ckbarker1979 haha I see the resemblance

stephen_hagan: Bugaboo-bee or stokke?

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan bugaboo. Trust

msm4rsh: At home with @VincentAllenby cutting my hair. If he doesn't do a good job he gets no chilli!!! X

marshyswife: @msm4rsh if he doesn't do a good job for my daughter he'll be speaking in a high pitch voice tomorrow promise you that lol x

Charliecondou: @marshyswife @msm4rsh @VincentAllenby I wouldn't let him near my barnet

DrSarahParish: Does worrying subside with age?

Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish no

paula1545: @Charliecondou Saw you on Loose Woman today. Never realised you had a daughter. Good on you! I bet she brings a lot of amazing times. x

Charliecondou: @paula1545 she does indeed x

No comments:

Post a Comment