Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.32

Above: Charlie Condou and Alison King who plays Carla in Coronation Street.

Charliecondou: RT @hollyquinankrah: An anonymous famous friend of mine has started a dating website. Check it out if you've seen anyone you fancy in the street iclockedyou.com

Charliecondou: Calling all Gay men! http://bit.ly/l53BxC (via @stonewalluk)

aallyska: @Charliecondou you know you mentioned the woman from the clothes show yesterday. She turned up on my timeline today @Caryn_Franklin

Charliecondou: @allyska I don’t think that was me

Charliecondou: I unintentionally had a carb-free dinner tonight. You would not want to be under my duvet right now #proteinfarts

HRWright: @Charliecondou Even given how much I love you, that was too, too much information #charliecondpoo

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou thanks for sharing....x

MissusLampard: @Charliecondou waff them covers fella :)

Charliecondou: @MissusLampard lol

claracatcat: @Charliecondou welcome to my world..mercifully i mostly sleep alone! saw your 'ansome face on Corrie..

Charliecondou: @claracatcat haha hello dear, you well?

claracatcat: @Charliecondou not too bad my love...been weeping my way thru Dame shirley. off to bed now with knitting! oh, the glamour..

Charliecondou: RT @scouserachel: JED WE CAN

DavidHoylesNest: Thank-You Daniel & Julian for Incubating My First foray into TweetWorld. See You in The Nest !!! XXX

Charliecondou: @DavidHoylesNest ah, there you are!

Charliecondou: RT @LFBaxter: I suggest you all follow the wonderful David Hoyle @davidhoylesnest

Tattooed_Momma_: @Charliecondou just watching Gimme Gimme this rocks by the way!

Charliecondou: @Tattooed_Momma_ cheers!

fountain1987: @Charliecondou thanks for the signed picture mate x

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 you're welcome son

DavidHoylesNest: Looks Like A Lovely Day in London-Enjoy !!! Love-Dx.

Charliecondou: @DavidHoylesNest when are you back up north? A drink is long overdue xxx

Charliecondou: RT @meemalee: Some butch-looking guy on my train has Olivia Newton John's "Xanadu" on his headphones.

_DanielRyan: My Mrs' birthday today and I feel guilty that I'm away from home!

Confidential_CC: @_DanielRyan Would you like me to leave a pic of some lovely flowers on the blog with a message from your good self?

_DanielRyan: @Confidential_CC That's most kind but she don't really get involved with computers and such so can't imagine she'd see it. Kind thought!

Confidential_CC: @_DanielRyan I hate missing family birthdays 2 & today my daughter is 31! We have something in common a GEMINI WOMAN in our lives xx

Confidential_CC: @HRWright Hugh, you got blogged well your avatar did

HRWright: @Confidential_CC Tee hee - love it :-)

alicearnold1: Woman's Hour are looking for new words for female masturbation...off you go Twitter...do your best! @BBCRadio4

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 @BBCRadio4 the pleasure of one's own company x

alicearnold1: @Confidential_CC @BBCRadio4 I like that...nice and polite.

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 @BBCRadio4 just remember I am the nice one and @Charliecondou is the evil one...I do my best to make him look good *fails* x

alicearnold1: @Confidential_CC @BBCRadio4 @Charliecondou Are you one and the same??? Never knew!

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 @BBCRadio4 @Charliecondou No Charlie and I do work together to promote Charlie by Charlie for Charlie but I am not Charlie x

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 @Charliecondou Charlie is my boss *pays me a pittance* his blog is just beginning

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 I do have big name celeb following though because they all support the blog Dermot O'Leary, Boy George et al on my follower's list

Confidential_CC: @alicearnold1 Hardeep Singh Kohli, Jim Murray, Bryony Gordon, Katharine Viner, Stephen Hagan, DJ Fat Tony, Giles Cooper, Charlie & his sister Niki.

Confidential_CC: @camdengiles smooth new avatar x

camdengiles: @Confidential_CC thanks

Confidential_CC: @camdengiles may I ask if you have a brother or cousin called William Cooper (actor) who has thick dark black hair? Met him once in London...?

camdengiles: @Confidential_CC sadly not - at least - not to my knowledge. I'm known by many as mini-Matt Damon, hence the pic.

Confidential_CC: @camdengiles yup the avatar is def a hint of Matt Damon and very striking as far as avatars go x

Confidential_CC: @camdengiles just realized you are following me...x

camdengiles: I must learn not to take every rejection in PR personally like its an audition. I'm heading straight for the suicide bin otherwise.

Confidential_CC: @camdengiles it's percentages there are 50 people for every 1 person who is successful in any job...it's not your own personal fault...xxx

camdengiles: @Confidential_CC percentages SUCK, but thanks for the message x

No comments:

Post a Comment