Monday, March 31, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1040

BLOG EXCLUSIVE:
CHARLIE & CAMERON TALK ABOUT SAME SEX PARENTING & THEIR OWN WEDDING PLANS
INTERVIEW - Attitude magazine birthday party at Grosvenor House, on March 29, 2014 in London, England. 
NB. This video may not play on Apple products and is not available in other formats.

Attitude celebrated its 20th birthday March 29 on the same day as the first same-sex marriages in England and Wales. The star-studded red carpet event took place at The Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s Park Lane and also celebrated the launch of Attitude’s guide to the perfect wedding, a special issue called Love & Marriage. The event featured exclusive performances from The Overtones (pictured right) and Holly Johnson, who sang Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s classic chart-topper The Power of Love, as well as a DJ set from Boy George, who was introduced by Scissor Sisters star Ana Matronic. Boy George appeared on the first ever Attitude cover in 1994. Other celebrities in attendance at the party included Charlie Condou, Paul O’Grady, Will Young, Dr Christian Jessen, John Whaite, Sarah Harding, Russell Kane and Blue’s Duncan James and Lee Ryan.

Heat on for Corrie's Charlie to say ‘I do’
Daughter plans big day
CORONATION STREET star Charlie Condou says now gay marriage is legal he is under pressure to marry his partner – from their daughter Georgia.
The actor, who plays nurse Marcus Dent in the ITV soap, has been with boyfriend Cameron Laux for nearly ten years.

BEING A MAN FESTIVAL 2014
An hour long video where five dissimilar men discuss their fathers, becoming fathers, rites of passage and role models: David Lammy MP, Larry Harvey, founder of annual art event Burning Man, young fathers practitioner at St Michael's Fellowship Seány O'Kane, actor Charlie Condou, and writer and journalist David Aaronovitch share their experiences of being a father and a son.


BLOG STATS
Below: Map indicating blog audience statistics for an hour after posting blog page No.1037 on 28-3-2014.
Predominantly the blog audience is located in the UK, America and Australia. Surprisingly, China is on the list.
(click pic to enlarge)

INTERVIEW
 Below: Charlie Condou at the ITV studios this past week to record an interview with Lorraine Kelly. The video is on a preceding blog post.

DRUNK
RussellHayward: @Charliecondou just want to apologise for the drunken state I was in on Saturday. Confessing my undying love for Emily Bishop to you hahaha.
Charliecondou: @RussellHayward Hahaha no worries. She's a sweetheart
RussellHayward: @Charliecondou was good to meet you! Send Eileen Derbyshire my love haha
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou Charlie we were going to apprehend you on Saturday night but didn't want to disturb you
Charliecondou: @plonkymiff you should've said hi!!
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou didn't like to disturb you and hubby. Did you have a good night?
Charliecondou: @plonkymiff yes but left early due to flu and kids. Did you?
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou oh no :( yeah we had a great time thankyou. Drunk the bar dry, literally haha

SAUSAGE ALERT
OJBJ: ***KNOB ALERT*** Actor just walked into casting studio and shouted "Alright Sausage" at receptionist
Charliecondou: @OJBJ how do you know her name isn't Sausage?? Who's the knob now?
OJBJ: @Charliecondou Alright Twinkle x
Charliecondou: @OJBJ shhh, that's our special name
OJBJ: @Charliecondou Sorry. Just felt like now was the right time x

UNDERCOVER STORY
AttitudeMag: Lee Ryan: 'I need to go the gym before getting naked for 'Attitude' again http://attitude.co.uk/lee-ryan-need-go-gym-getting-naked/ 
Charliecondou: @AttitudeMag was every celebrity except me asked if they'd pose naked for you???
Charliecondou: @AttitudeMag ( I won't by the way)

FAITH
Charliecondou: @Palomafaith ah, what a delight it was to see you Nini! Big love x

NAOMI
couserachel: ready to talk about naomi campbell and sam bailey when you are pic.twitter.com/5STmlBARlT
Charliecondou: @scouserachel the BEST song ever http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxYlob7UJ8&feature=kp

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoyed smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I  diagnosed with this COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable.. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked it. On searching, internet my husband saw a testimony of a brother, Nathaniel, how he was also cured of COPD lungs. By a herbalist doctor Akhigbe with his herbal medicine and the brother also wrote the doctor contact on the testimony. We contacted the doctor I was writing to and my husband was writing to him too. The doctor told us what to do and the next week I received the herbal medicine. It was really unbelievable after I finished the medicine. Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine is supernatural, that is how I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe with his  herbal medicine cure. Here is his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, his medicine will cure you completely and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life. It's a lesson I learned and never to forget in my life now I promise my God myself and my family never to smoke again.. All thanks to doctor  Akhigbe, the real herbalist doctor with natural herbs who have cured different people with their different problems.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD, HEART HEALTH, CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, ANTI VIRUS,  INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2348025012866
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete