Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1041

THESE FOOLISH THINGS
Charliecondou: My timeline is almost completely April Fools

PIC

rpenryj: Time to change profile pick methinks my lord. So what do you think?

Charliecondou: @rpenryj you look like a twat. You're welcome

PLAY

justinmoorhouse: Have a look, please @jbshortsplays http://www.justinmoorhouse.com/2014/04/tonight/

Charliecondou: RT @ justinmoorhouse: Have a look, please @jbshortsplays http://www.justinmoorhouse.com/2014/04/tonight/

INFORMATIVE
DrSarahParish: Want a job at the BBC? Take a look at this informative video #formula4success http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/our-people/ben-and-jerry
nicstep: @DrSarahParish caught up with back to back iplayer. You are so brilliant in it love. Loving your deadpan "oh shit" face the best! x
Charliecondou: @nicstep @DrSarahParish I like the bit where nina hid from you in the toilet. We've all done that

DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou @nicstep Thanks you crazy kids!

CHARLIE READS OLIVER
birgittasif: Don't forget to tune in tonight on @BBC 's @CBeebiesfun when the actor @Charliecondou reads OLIVER http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0406jld
Charliecondou: @birgittasif I love that book! Hope you like my reading x
birgittasif: @Charliecondou Aww that means so much!! I can't wait to see it! :)

CBeebiesHQ: Another chance to see @charliecondou read a brand new bedtime story tonight. He is reading Oliver at 6:50pm :)
Charliecondou: RT @CBeebiesHQ: Another chance to see @charliecondou read a brand new bedtime story tonight. He is reading Oliver at 6:50pm :)

CBeebiesHQ: @itvcorrie fans might recognise tonight's bedtime story reader.... @Charliecondou is reading a brand new bedtime story at 6:50pm :)

PaulPopplewell: Hey it's the @Charliecondou #GoodNight
birgittasif: I can't believe I just watched my book OLIVER being read on TV! :_) SO amazing @Charliecondou @BIGPictureBooks @WalkerBooksUK @CBeebiesfun

PaulPopplewell: Like @Charliecondou I'd like to read the @CBeebiesHQ bed time story's some time.

Omilburn: @PaulPopplewell @Charliecondou @CBeebiesHQ SO WOULD I, STARTING TO GET EMBARRASSING WHEN THE KIDS LOOK AT ME *that* WAY #not #off #the #telly

PaulPopplewell: Though not sure Cbeebies would have me given parts I play. They might be worried I say "night night cu*ts" when I'd finished

Omilburn: @PaulPopplewell I might accidentally come over all middle of the road DCI

PaulPopplewell: @Omilburn haha

Charliecondou: @Omilburn how are you mate? Saw your lovely mrs at Jonny Yeo's do in Manchester x
Omilburn: @Charliecondou all good Charlie. She's always lending Jonny's smash-ups a certain dignity x

COVER UP
jackiecrozier: @sainsburys Can you tell me why your Regents Road Mcr store feels the need to cover @AttitudeMag @GayTimesMag up pic.twitter.com/Bi88xXRBKV
KlassMyleene: @jackiecrozier @Charliecondou @sainsburys @AttitudeMag @GayTimesMag FFS
Charliecondou: @KlassMyleene @jackiecrozier @sainsburys @AttitudeMag @GayTimesMag Such double standards. Its disgusting
davyrobin4: @Charliecondou @KlassMyleene @jackiecrozier @sainsburys @AttitudeMag @GayTimesMag why can they show off boobies, but hide men?
KlassMyleene: @Charliecondou I have 2 gay couples who regularly stay over. My children understand same sex love over kiss and tell girls selling 'love'.

ON THE RADIO
gaydio: We catch up with the lovely @Charliecondou next! C+E xx
cheeky2xist: Gr8 to hear @Charliecondou on @gaydio this morning :)
allyska: @cheeky2xist @Charliecondou @gaydio have you seen his partner? Gorgeous handsome devil.
cheeky2xist: @allyska @Charliecondou @gaydio beautiful family inside and out - which sounds wrong - but you know what I mean. Great role models
allyska: @cheeky2xist @Charliecondou @gaydio my absolute favourite twitter moment was Charlie hiding in the loo from his child at terrible twos. Gold
Charliecondou: @allyska @cheeky2xist @gaydio I still do that

NUMBER CRUNCHING
therealgokwan: A little sneak preview from the new collection... Hope the fashion press love! pic.twitter.com/uNhLOxNvRV
Charliecondou: @therealgokwan I'd wear that
therealgokwan: “@Charliecondou: @therealgokwan I'd wear that” I will send you one... What size? X
Charliecondou: @therealgokwan 8 on top but 12/14 around my bum
therealgokwan: “@Charliecondou: @therealgokwan 8 on top but 12/14 around my bum” on it! X

IMKellyHoppen: @therealgokwan @Charliecondou you guys are funny!

Charliecondou: @IMKellyHoppen @therealgokwan Kelly he REFUSES to make clothes for my shape.

UNUSED PUBLICITY PICS
Here are some unused publicity pictures of Charlie Condou taken in March 2014. The pictures are from my secret stash that fell off a lorry down the back of the pub.

The first two were taken at ITV Studios in London - Mar 27, 2014.

The following three pictures were taken at the Attitude 20th Birthday Party - March 29, 2014. Featured are Charlie and partner Cameron.




MOVE ALONG
Charliecondou: Still reading about people objecting to gay people getting married. It's done, the debate is over. Move on
Charliecondou: Just like those who objected to civil rights, or mixed race marriage . You're on the wrong side of history
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou I'm on the right side of history, wrong side of forty. What you lose on the swings, you gain on the roundabouts.
Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I hear you sister
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou But you know, we have wisdom & experience- which the youth don't have. So there! We are winning. *stares into space, sobbing* 
Simonablake: @Charliecondou re your last tweet - did you see this? It's priceless http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26803014
Charliecondou: @Simonablake I'm not even interested anymore. The discussion is closed as far as I'm concerned
Simonablake: @Charliecondou agree. 
CoroStreetBlog: @Charliecondou Are you and your chap getting married? Can I be flower girl? Oh go on, I'm no bother and I'll have a wash (with the flannel)
Charliecondou: @CoroStreetBlog one day, I guess (so romantic!) 

Corrie star Charlie Condou's daughter is excited for his wedding
Coronation Street's Charlie Condou's four-year-old daughter wants to organise his wedding to boyfriend Cameron Laux. The 41-year-old actor - who plays nurse Marcus Dent in the soap - has been with his partner for almost ten years, and following the new law permitting same-sex marriages at the weekend their baby girl Georgia is excited about playing a key role when they tie the knot. Charlie said: ''We've spoken about it for years but we're very unromantic and still haven't got it together. I don't know how or when it's going to happen -- we'll probably just go off and do it quietly. ''Georgia ran up to us and said, 'Are you going to get married?' When I told her we were, she insisted she wanted to organise it. ''So basically, whatever our big day is going to be like, it will be based around her and what she is wearing.'' Charlie - who also has son Hal - is looking forward to ''wearing wedding rings with an engraving'' on it. He told Attitude magazine: ''There will be no getting down on one knee. That's not our style! We don't even do Valentine's Day. ''The one tradition I do like is wearing wedding rings with an engraving on them -- that would be an honour.''

A SERIES QUESTION
Charliecondou: @Philippa_Perry will you ask G if this was part of a series please. It's my sisters

mfhorne: @Charliecondou @Philippa_Perry I have one of those. British Museum series I believe, they sold a few at the Milo too. Too Philippa will know
Charliecondou: @mfhorne when are we having dinner/beer/date?

Philippa_Perry: @Charliecondou it one of an edition that was done for the @britishmuseum @mfhorne

Charliecondou: @Philippa_Perry @britishmuseum @mfhorne bless you x

mfhorne: @Charliecondou Hey love, I'm filming like a dawg right now, all done on 8th May. Let's

Charliecondou: @mfhorne excellent x

NOT FAKE??? 
TonyHirstUK: @LesDennis How is Corrie treating you mate ?
Charliecondou: @TonyHirstUK how do I know this is not a fake you??
TonyHirstUK: @Charliecondou Shared a pic of the kids. Sue (the wife) says 'hello handsome' thought she was talking to me!!!
Charliecondou: @TonyHirstUK welcome to twitter. You'll never leave
TonyHirstUK: @Charliecondou Thanks mate, hope you're well?
Stephen Pallach
SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou Is @/TonyHirstUK the REAL Tony H?
Charliecondou: @SP_Richardsonx I believe so
TonyHirstUK: really don't know how to use this twitter help me out mate @Charliecondou

OOPS... IS FAKE
Charliecondou: @TonyHirstUK @gillywalshy @Rosyduncan this is a fake profile guys
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @TonyHirstUK @Rosyduncan oh noooo thanks xxxx
Charliecondou: This is fake @TonyHirstUK
CarruthersJamie: @Charliecondou @TonyHirstUK why do people do things like this don't get it why pretend to be someone ?????
JulesThoms: @Charliecondou @TonyHirstUK I suppose it's the only way they get to interact with other celebs but they soon get found out... Weirdos

CHARITY BEGINS...
Charliecondou: Best of luck to Taybarns @Beefeatergrill @BrewersFayre & @yourtabletable in their National Charity Week raising funds for @GreatOrmondSt
simonkaston: @Charliecondou @beefeatergrill @brewersfayre @yourtabletable @GreatOrmondSt thanks Charlie. See you soon x

A BOOKING
MattCainWriter: Happy Publication Day to my multi-talented sister @ChrisBryantMP! Can't wait to read book - and looking forward to launch party tonight!
Charliecondou: @MattCainWriter @ChrisBryantMP so annoyed I can't be there but looking forward to reading it x
Chris Bryant
ChrisBryantMP: @Charliecondou @MattCainWriter shame, but I understand

No comments:

Post a Comment