Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1048

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Woke at 3am in LA worrying that @BrunoLangley has burnt my house down in London. It's the kind of thing he'd do to spite me
BrunoLangley: @bryonywhiting @Charliecondou the fire brigade were very helpful  I gave them some of your delightful autograph cards as a thank you

BUMMER
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Man in shop tried to convince me to buy this tshirt. I had to explain it means something very different in the uk.
furquan: @Charliecondou he already knew that.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @furquan I know :-(
jo_elvin: @Charliecondou what exactly does it mean elsewhere??
Charliecondou: @jo_elvin no idea obviously
jo_elvin: @Charliecondou find out. I really need to know what 'living to bum' means in other cultures. Always learning.

Charliecondou: There's a definite theme here

No comments:

Post a Comment