Thursday, January 10, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.589

OVERLOOKED
JAMES INGHAM
JAMESINREHAB: What do you make of BRITS nominations? Surprised no Best Male nod for Robbie. Happy Paloma got Best album, shame nothing for Rebecca F.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JAMESINREHAB I was overlooked once again

WELCOME TO THE BIG WIDE WONDERFUL WORLD 
AubreyE.Miller
AubreyEMiller: Congratz to @lilyrosecooper and dad and older sister x x x x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I confess I had a little cry when @lilyrosecooper told me Marnie Rose was born on my 40th birthday. Welcome to the world beautiful girl xxx
emjm30
emjm30: @Charliecondou If a child is born on your 40th birthday, you may bagsy godfather. #ancientproverb
carmimacox
carmimacox: Saw Charlie Condou (Marcus) from #Corrie this morning at Kentish Town tube with his 2 beautiful kids -double buggy on escalators - hard work

THE GODFATHER 
Sydbarr3tt: @Confidential_CC Aw check me and uncle Charlie out #Godfather

LOST ON BUS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @bookminxsjv: Anyone know a Mr Radoslaw J Olszewski? Have his wallet, left on top deck of 243 bus. Please RT. 

TODAY'S LESSON ON GAY STUFF
Grindr app - a geosocial networking application geared towards gay, bisexual, and bi-curious men. Available for download from the Apple App Store the app makes use of the device geolocation, which allows users to locate other men within close proximity. This is accomplished through a user interface that displays a grid of representative pictures of men, arranged from nearest to farthest away.
Tapping on a picture will display a brief profile for that user, as well as the option to chat, send pictures, and share one's location – faster and less disease ridden than a public toilet but essentially the same thing for picking up guys!
LukeAttwood2
LukeAttwood2: @Charliecondou your on grindr? :P X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LukeAttwood2 I'm not

FOOD PSYCHIC TO THE STARS
Bentab1
Bentab1: @Charliecondou Told you the good news was because Lily had her baby! Mystic Ben.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Bentab1 ;-)
Bentab1
Bentab1: @Charliecondou Would you like me to tell you what you're having for dinner tonight?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Bentab1 haha go on then
Bentab1
Bentab1: @Charliecondou A large chicken kebab with salad and garlic mayonnaise accompanied by a portion of fries from "Prima Doner"
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Bentab1 amazing!
Bentab1
Bentab1: @Charliecondou Thank you, I try. 

TODAY'S HOTT TOPIC
"WHERE'S WALLY"
For those who read this blog often or have read my previous blog for Russell Tovey you will know that I have slightly psychic abilities: nothing earth-shaking but enough to make people wonder sometimes how I know things about them that seem private and on the other side of the world! Every so often I even amaze myself...just last week I woke up seeing Charlie Condou in the audience at Dancing On Ice in a yellow top and he confirmed it later on Twitter!
One of the Twitter people I have followed for ages is an actor called Walles Hammonde. Wally and I conversed starting back in 2011 and just out of the blue I used to get messages to pass on including info on a hiring a new agent, what he'd see next time he was out jogging and odd little things about his career. Well yesterday Wally sent me a tweet just to thank me for helping with some on my predictions - see tweet link below. Then some of my followers have picked up this remarkable story and tweeted it to their followers. I love my followers they are great people.
Walles Hamonde
WheresWalles: @SirThomasWynne http://limited-release.com/exclusive-interview-with-walles-hamonde-actor  hope you enjoyed this :-) ... you predicted half of it after all! X
Wolfie Rankin
Wolfie_Rankin: The Midnight Howler is out! http://paper.li/Wolfie_Rankin ▸ Top story today via @SirThomasWynne
Terry Bourn
positivelyscoob: The Terry Bourn Daily is out!  http://paper.li/positivelyscoob/1314325531 ▸ Top stories today via @Confidential_CC

THE YEAR OF . . . 
Paula Watt
xPaulaWattx: @ChasCondouFans @Charliecondou Stop showing me pictures of Charlie. OK he's not on my bus but I can look can't I?
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: Hey hey, Paula - did I send you this pic? @xPaulaWattx @Charliecondou
Paula Watt
xPaulaWattx: @ChasCondouFans @Charliecondou Hahahaha.  love the fact that the Corrie story is giving him the airtime he deserves.
Charlie Condou Fans
ChasCondouFans: Sadly the fans are not being listened to yet they want more of him but I predict 2013 will be the year of "The Marcus" @xPaulaWattx @Charliecondou

TOM'S BLUE TICK 
Steven Wilson
StevenWilson00: @SirThomasWynne had a look at who follows u & there is no Russell Tovey but u have some famous people I wonder if you could get a blue tick???
Tom In Oz
SirThomasWynne: @StevenWilson00 when I used to run the Tovey blog I had a secret twitter account he used to follow. Sadly, no plans for a blue tick [I'm not THAT famous]   lol
Steven Wilson
StevenWilson00: @SirThomasWynne thank for reply but you should think about the tick

Langford on Soaps
Posted by 
Anthony D. Langford on January 9, 2013

Remember the rumours that Charlie Condou, who plays gay nurse Marcus Dent on Coronation Street would be written out of the series upon the arrival of the show’s new executive producer Stuart Blackburn? Turns out those rumours are false as Condou was recently signed to a new two year deal. “…they have big plans for his character,” a source for the show told The Mirror. “and Marcus will be at the heart of some explosive story lines.” Condou confirmed the news as well, responding to his fans via Twitter. "I'm obviously very pleased to have signed my new Corrie contract.” Condou posted. “Lots of stories planned." As Corrie viewers know, Marcus is currently embroiled in a heterosexual romance with Maria Connor, even though he considers himself gay. No details on what stories are planned for Marcus.
Look for Marcus to stick around Corrie…

No comments:

Post a Comment