Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1014

BUTT DIALING

bendanielsss: Is there a Twitter equivalent of "butt dialling"? I randomly started following people yesterday. Phone was on in my pocket? *scratches head*

thegarethmclean: @bendanielsss Just be grateful your butt didn't add to your Ocado delivery. Mine did once. Very odd.

bendanielsss: @thegarethmclean Ha! What was delivered??

thegarethmclean: @bendanielsss Disappointingly, apples. (Not even peaches. That, I would have found amusing).

Charliecondou: @thegarethmclean @bendanielsss me and @DrSarahParish have had some interesting "butt dials" over the years

thegarethmclean: @Charliecondou @bendanielsss @DrSarahParish The mind boggles. Pert, the pair of you.

DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou Has cold sweat. Cries. Just got off plane. Knackered.

Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish are you only just back?? That is literally so unfair

DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou I know.....And I'm really brown.

Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish I hate you

A NAME BY ANY OTHER ROSE

DerrenLitten: Get my name right and you'll have my full attention. Get my name wrong and, as far as I'm concerned you may as well not exist.

Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten I know a Craig Daniel and a Daniel Craig. I ALWAYS get their names wrong when I see either of them

DerrenLitten: @Charliecondou It's v rare I ever recognise Daniel with his clothes on. That reminds me, more auditions this week... #MrLittenWillSeeYouNow

Charliecondou: @DerrenLitten I also bumped into Michelle Dockery (because I know all the famous people) and called her Mary

HELLO

Charliecondou: @barnaby_kay Ello. Long time! X

barnaby_kay: @Charliecondou hello lovely man xx

RETWEETS

Charliecondou: RT @HouseofCards: Admit nothing. Take credit for everything.

Charliecondou: RT  @Tips4Actors: Alternatively, if you're finding acting difficult at the moment - paint extra eyebrows on to give yourself more range.

Charliecondou: RT  @Tips4Actors: Always be challenging yourself. Make reacting more difficult by shaving your eyebrows off.

MORE GAYER

Ianhwatkins: Just hung a huge Glitterball in my living room window ! :0)

Charliecondou: @Ianhwatkins could you be any gayer??

Ianhwatkins: @Charliecondou I'm also sitting here in rubber watching the Golden Girls .... :0)

Charliecondou: @Ianhwatkins haha

SNAPCHAT

Charliecondou: Is snapchat still a thing? Nobody ever sends me them anymore. I'm devastated. It's like Draw Something all over again

whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou no one likes you

Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv I know that but I don't even get abusive ones anymore

whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou hahaha

Gatz77: @Charliecondou I had to block you - the rude pictures became too much over breakfast

Charliecondou: @Gatz77 it was the only thing getting you up in the morning! So to speak

Gatz77: @Charliecondou I couldn't POSSIBLY comment.

maccorcrain: @Charliecondou ahh so that's what the 'No Charlie Condou' group on snapchat is all about. Makes sense now.

Charliecondou: @maccorcrain ha!

Biggles365: @Charliecondou maybe Blipr could help to distract you if you can get it to work!

Charliecondou: @Biggles365 what's that?

Thedragon01: @Charliecondou I'll send ya some snap chats. What ya snapchat name Charlie.

Charliecondou: @Thedragon01 charliecondou

SPJCostello: @Charliecondou oh Charlie what have you done....


Charliecondou: @SPJCostello :-(

streetworker01: @Charliecondou These things are always over before I know they exist...

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 oh Martin!

Shmouise: @Charliecondou @streetworker01 Martin's just joined MySpace x

streetworker01: @Shmouise @Charliecondou You know me do well! x

HRWright: @Charliecondou I never got into either. I have a good nose for flashes in the pan. Email! It'll never catch on.

Charliecondou: @HRWright lol

INVITE

SarahRedMag: Tres chic


Charliecondou: @SarahRedMag ooh la la etc

HELLO AGAIN

SGIUTKonstage: You've until 5pm today to #WIN tickets for @denise_vanouten's @SGIUTKonstage @RhylPavilion - http://on.fb.me/1dW9uAH #nwalestweets

Charliecondou: @SGIUTKonstage @denise_vanouten when you in London Den??

THE OLD GIRL

Charliecondou: That girl playing Hugh Quarshie's daughter on Holby City was in the year below me at school. In case you were wondering
GreenwichGayNetwork
Nickydonut73: @Charliecondou very informative, I will sleep tonight now! Thanks
Pat Cooper
Pat13Langho: @Charliecondou we know what you were watching then. Sorry your leaving. Hope it's not with Todd.xx
We Heart Holby City
islay13: @Charliecondou Aww......Thanks for that...will be able to sleep easy tonight lol
Trish Traynor
TrishTraynor1: @Charliecondou I thought it was her !! She used to wear black shoes....;-) x
Ibiza_AFC
Ibiza_AFC: @Charliecondou I was actually Charlie, thanks for confirming
Catherine Mallon
catherinemallon: @Charliecondou - I actually wasn't!

TRIC BIT

SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou hey pal, are you attending TRIC Awards next Tuesday? x

Charliecondou: @SP_Richardsonx yep x

CORRIE SHOOTING

quarterbluematt: Director Training Shoot Day 2: First scene done, nerve wracking was not the word! Great scene with the lovely @sallydynevor & @Joe_Duttine

Charliecondou: @quarterbluematt I hope I don't have a scene with you

quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou Haha You don't, I made sure! #writeyouout #imthebossnow

Charliecondou: @quarterbluematt thank god. It was bad enough having @whitenosugartv as 1st AD

quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @whitenosugartv The lunatics are in charge of the asylum Charlie, we are the future!
Tim Royle
whitenosugartv: @quarterbluematt @Charliecondou thought that was a picture of me
quarterbluematt: @whitenosugartv @Charliecondou Haha

Charliecondou: @quarterbluematt @whitenosugartv the idiots are winning

quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @whitenosugartv Haha The futures bright, etc?

CORRIE SPOILER
Coronation Street
itvcorrie: NEXT WEEK: Will Fiz uncover Marcus' big secret? See the picture previews here > http://itv.co/1cfpG5g #Corrie
Corrie Picture Preview: 
Mon 10 Mar - Fri 14 Mar
When Todd makes quiet digs at Marcus in the Rovers, Fiz picks up on the tension in the room...
alan m
acminvan: So is Coronation Street just a show all about affairs now? Tina-Peter, Marcus-Todd, Dennis-Gloria, etc. Run out of ideas methinks #Corrie

PERKY SUE SAYS
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @sueperkins: If I had one complaint about Twitter, it would be that there aren't enough pictures of pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment