Sunday, January 19, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.970

A NAME FOR THE ANNALS OF HISTORY
JaneEspenson: Save image RT @guypratt: Best name ever. Ever ever ever. 
Charliecondou: @JaneEspenson @guypratt @OC I REALLY wanted this to be true but http://wafflesatnoon.com/2014/01/19/general-arse-biscuites/

HARDEEP'S HIJACK
misterhsk: @Tonygardner three words. Dinner. In. March.
Tonygardner: @misterhsk Kate was saying just that the other night! Let’s go for dinner with Hardeep, she said. Right. That’s a date. X
misterhsk: @Tonygardner i was going to cook for you... X
Charliecondou: @misterhsk @Tonygardner *Hijack* We'd LOVE to come!
Tonygardner: @Charliecondou @misterhsk Don’t invite Charlie.
Tonygardner: @Charliecondou @misterhsk SHIT SHIT SHIT!
misterhsk: @Charliecondou @Tonygardner you act like you're never at my table x
Charliecondou: @Tonygardner @misterhsk I have 8 bottles of Champagne in my fridge from my Birthday just WAITING for a dinner party
misterhsk: @Charliecondou @Tonygardner that's the drink sorted.....
Tonygardner: @misterhsk @Charliecondou Hurrah!!!

ORANGE. BLACK. NEW.
Charliecondou: So I think Ive FINALLY managed to follow everyone who has anything to to with @OITNB #obsessed
Tisha_Merry: @Charliecondou @OITNB isnt it amazing!!! I finished the series in 2 days 🙈 #moviegeek
KatiexMcGlynn: @Tisha_Merry @Charliecondou @OITNB I'm going to have to watch this Shiz! It's on Netflix init xx
Charliecondou: @KatiexMcGlynn @Tisha_Merry @OITNB YES!!!!

PRAT IN SUNGLASSES
LucyGannon2: Prat in the sunglasses.... Midlife crisis?

Charliecondou: @LucyGannon2 I'm fairly certain that's @charltonbrooker
charltonbrooker: @Charliecondou @LucyGannon2 Even I did a double take for a moment there.

TREND SETTERS
learymay: 1 year old's waking time has shifted from 7am to 5.30am. Not sure I approve of this trend.
Charliecondou: @learymay I'll see your 5:30am and raise you 3:55am!!
davidcN2: @Charliecondou @learymay 7.00 considered a sleep in here, 4.00 Sat, 5.00 this morning
3girlstogether
3girlstogether: @learymay @davidcN2 @Charliecondou 3.30 here!

learymay: @3girlstogether  < OOOF @davidcN2 @Charliecondou

No comments:

Post a Comment