Friday, January 17, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.968

BIRTHDAY PARTY DIVIDENDS

skipnewton: Is eight months out of date too long to chance a beer ? #seemsashametowasteit
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @skipnewton get it down ya! (You're missing me aren't you?)
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou Yes .... Just like gout .. Ill give it a go then , hope I don't get the Tom Tits
AdamBlease
AdamBlease: @skipnewton @Charliecondou oh that's right, tell Charlie how much you are missing him but pay no attention to your other lover!!
skipnewton
skipnewton: @AdamBlease @Charliecondou O hello the Carnival Queen has returned #yourbothmissingmee
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @skipnewton see you on Monday. I'll get my birthday present off you then
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou That reminds me I must clean the chicken coop out
AdamBlease
AdamBlease: @skipnewton @Charliecondou I'm back in on Tuesday so your life will be fulfilled once more! :-)

KIDS GOTTA LUV'EM
Charliecondou: My 4 year daughter old is currently obsessed with @lilyallen's first album. Today's question: "Daddy, what's a crack whore?" #thankslil
kiphakes
kiphakes: @Charliecondou Best not let her listen to the second one - "Fuck you very much Daddy!" :) @lilyallen
Nick_Wilson22
Nick_Wilson22: @Charliecondou @lilyallen That just made me howl with laughter!!
JakWren
JakWren: @Charliecondou I love this tweet!
shirleyann58
shirleyann58: @Charliecondou when she was about 8 my daughter asked 'why are condoms flavoured' !!!!  #awkward
Charliecondou: @shirleyann58 hahahaha
lost_boy28
lost_boy28: @Charliecondou Ah, the problems of modern parenthood, hey?
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou it's from that old song of the south - Jimmy Crack Whore And I Don't Care!
the_dippylomat
the_dippylomat: @Charliecondou @lilyallen Buy her season one of Breaking Bad for her fifth birthday :-)
stuartctaylor
stuartctaylor: @Charliecondou "it's a type of biscuit you eat with cheese." You'll be able to get away with this for a bit

Charliecondou: @stuartctaylor amazing
Charliecondou: My son has been napping for almost three hours. I know I should wake him up but Im on a roll with Candy Crush
Bushell5Lou
Bushell5Lou: @Charliecondou  ..you'll suffer tonight:)) #wideawake

IMPORTANT

Charliecondou: RT @brianfruity: Hi followers could you please RT this for me... So very important  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2539982/Army-medic-exposed-uranium-race-raise-25-000-treatment.html

*DREAM ON*
EdenClark11: @JenBrister I'm a washed up old hag at 23.
JenBrister: @EdenClark11 I hate you. I'm 39 in a few weeks. SHOOT ME IN THE FACE.
Charliecondou: @JenBrister @EdenClark11 I can't wait to reach my 30's!!

JenBrister: @Charliecondou @EdenClark11 You need more face cream.

EdenClark11: @JenBrister @Charliecondou who need face cream? And not too much, just warning me what I'm in for in a few years!

TOM'S SECRET STASH
In my secret stash of Condou photos and memorabilia I have a copy of Charlie's plasticated identity card that he was issued when working on the movie Judge Dredd starring Sylvester Stallone.
This is an actual prop card built for the movie and contains a small picture of Charlie in the top left hand corner. Charlie played one of the recruits and appears in scenes with Stallone. Because Charlie's character didn't have a credited name, the card has an assumed identity: "Condon, Charlie."  The details on the card say that Mr "Condon" had access to levels 200-3779 in Mega City One, which is one of the city precincts controlled by Judge Dredd.
This was originally selling on an eBay movie memorabilia site, based in the USA. 
The following snap of Charlie is another from my "secret stash" of photos. I have previously blogged a similar picture to this but the previous version was obscured by identity stamps. This is a pristine copy of Charlie taken at his recent 41st birthday party at Paramount Soho. It fell off a lorry down the back of the pub - obviously!




SLIGHTLY PSYCHIC TOM
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_in_Oz_ lol, evening tommy love, sally dm me and sold her house + has interviews so she's busy
Tom_in_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett sold her old house.....#rich - she can take us out for tea and everything @tnvol19
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_in_Oz_ @tnvol19 ohh yes the ritz
Tom_in_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @tnvol19 told her a couple of weeks ago I could see a moneybox seems she may need more than one moneybox now
tnvol19: @Tom_in_Oz_ @MarkMMerrett I was hoping the money box needed filling. As usual, you were right!
tnvol19: @Tom_in_Oz_ @MarkMMerrett *sighs* Love you, Tommy...you accurate psychic, you! Mwah!
Tom_in_Oz_: @tnvol19 @MarkMMerrett slightly psychic x

No comments:

Post a Comment