Friday, January 3, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.954

HOLLY WOULD
TheHollyJohnson
TheHollyJohnson: Bumped into @Charliecondou on Wardour Street #FF

Charliecondou: @TheHollyJohnson such a pleasure to see you. I'll DM you details of Saturday later xxxx
turnips7333
PatLawton1: @TheHollyJohnson @Charliecondou Hope you didn't knock him over lol x

CHARLIE CONDOU AS JONATTON YEAH? IN NATHAN BARLEY
Above: A screencap from the TV series Nathan Barley. This may be the first time this image of Charlie Condou has been used on the internet.

AMERICAN HUSTLE
Charliecondou: American Hustle is brilliant. And Jennifer Lawrence joins Adele and Su Pollard on my list of people I really want to be mates with
exitthelemming: @Charliecondou I can see you four sharing a bowling lane now. Top night.
Charliecondou: @exitthelemming you're welcome to join us for sushi afterwards x
TracyAnnO: But dear followers as I have said in previous tweets: the poster for American Hustle makes me want to GOUGE MY EYES OUT. #posterminireview
thegarethmclean: @TracyAnnO Judge away, I say. American Hustle looks like a lot of good actors with historically-accurate hairdos. (Or hair don'ts).
TracyAnnO: @thegarethmclean i d heard its a hoot it'd just the poster... Oy!
thegarethmclean: @TracyAnnO I hate the way the poster has "Bradley Cooper" written above Amy Adams picture. (But I am a bit literal).
TracyAnnO: @thegarethmclean that just added another nail in its coffin
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO @thegarethmclean it's really REALLY good. And Jennifer Lawrence is ace in it

CHARLIE CONDOU IN
BBC WOLVIS FAMILY
HoneyHazel_
HoneyHazel_: @Charliecondou #theWolvisFamily #BBC 
NB. Honey Hazel sent a copy of this picture to Charlie and sent one for inclusion on this blog. She was a cast member of the show along with, a then, teenage Charlie Condou.

PAUL MCCARTNEY WAS RIGHT ABOUT CAMERAPHONES
– here are a few tips for amateur paps
Although 99% of the time it's no problem to be photographed, and most fans are lovely, some people are just rude
by Charlie Condou
from guardian.co.uk

1. Make sure you're not making a difficult situation worse

I was out shopping with my two-year-old recently. She started to throw a tantrum in the shop (as little kids do) and, while I was in the middle of trying to deal with a screaming toddler, a woman came up and demanded a photo right there and then. I obliged of course but, frankly, not helpful.

2. Be polite and, at the very least, say hello

Yesterday on the train a man walked right up to my seat, took a full face picture, and just walked off without saying a word. That's just rude.

3. Don't be scary

A few days ago I was in a restaurant eating a pizza when someone tweeted me "how's your pizza?" I tweeted back "it's delicious" but it was weird not knowing who around me was watching me. I left quite soon after that.

4. Don't try to hide what you're doing

Pretending you're taking a picture of your mate, when really you're taking one of me, is a pretty obvious tactic. It makes you look silly and me feel self-conscious.
The thing about being in a show like Coronation Street is that it puts you right into people's living rooms, and very often they do feel like they know you, in a way that they probably don't feel about, say, Brad and Angelina. That's a real privilege for an actor, and the vast majority of contact with the fans is fantastic and rewarding (Corrie has some of the best fans in the world). It really is lovely when people take the time to stop you and tell you how much they like your work, and that more than makes up for the occasional ill-mannered person who doesn't seem to understand that you are an actual person, as opposed to an exhibit to be gawped at.

This is an excerpt if you would like to read the complete article go HERE

FASHIONABLY LATE NEW YEAR MESSAGE
mcofthatboy: @SirThomasWynn Cheers, sorry for the late reply, hope you had a great one!

pekelika: Happy New Year! Bonne année! 新年快樂!Xxxx

tnvol19: @pekelika Happy 2014; Patrick! May you have a year full of abundant good!

pekelika: @tnvol19 same to you, too! Xxx
A New Year Toast


SirThomasWynne: @pekelika @tnvol19
That's not a toast!
This is a toast!

 
pekelika: @SirThomasWynne @tnvol19 Lolol... That's even better! Xxxx

OZ PM THING
Thefinnigans: @randlight Mari, like this?
flabbergutsted: @Thefinnigans @randlight Still the wheel it turns.???????
Tom_in_Oz_: @flabbergutsted @Thefinnigans @randlight I actually boo the TV when Abbott's on. A #realityshow fast losing its ratings. Maybe it'll be axed!
flabbergutsted: @Tom_in_Oz_ @Thefinnigans @randlight My 16 yr old does that too.
randlight: @flabbergutsted @Tom_in_Oz_ @Thefinnigans Now Tom it is #PMThing to me as I can't bear his name either

FREE SCHAPELLE CORBY
Roseanne Barr favorited the following Tweet where you were mentioned:
J
joolsmagools: @hootsuite @Tom_in_Oz_ @TheRealRoseanne Get trending & free innocent #SCHAPELLE. #HEROES forever! Wizard of Oz! http://indymedia.org.au/2014/01/01/schapelle-corby-is-innocent-parts-1-2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment