Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.819

CONDOU FANS, FAMILY, COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS CONDEMN DAILY STAR
tashaontv: Oh no. Charlie Condou looks set for a bashing from the tabloids tomorrow. #corrie
Charliecondou: @tashaontv why, what have I done?
tashaontv: @Charliecondou The Daily Star are being idiots, even.
Charliecondou: @tashaontv haha is that for real??
tashaontv: @Charliecondou It appears so. Sky are normally spot on with tweeting paper pages but I don't understand why it's 'secret'. It's not a secret
tashaontv: @Charliecondou and it's a very decent thing to do, in my books and I'm sure many people's.
ChristinaMaroc
ChristinaMaroc: @Charliecondou Daily Star front page tomorrow about your shock secret children. The ones that aren't a shock or a secret, I guess.
JOhNnYBitChY
JOhNnYBitChY: @Charliecondou Have you seem tomorrow's Daily Star ? You're front page x
JOhNnYBitChY
JOhNnYBitChY: @Charliecondou here you go x
TheCowlicker
TheCowlicker: @Charliecondou Shocked face! ;)

jamesrbuk: Er, what, Daily Star? pic.twitter.com/i8v4oFPy4L - not so much a secret as the subject of a regular newspaper column: http://www.theguardian.com/profile/charlie-condou
Charliecondou: Oh god, my secret is out!! great journalism @dailystar RT @jamesrbuk: Er, what, Daily Star?

mbainesy: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk fame at last!

TeamXander1: @Charliecondou Uh, so secret you wrote a column in the Guardian about them for a couple of years? @dailystar @jamesrbuk
Coupey77: @Charliecondou lol was this a secret?? Think not! Xx
lyrraine67: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk I thought we already knew this??? 
zoeleigh80: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk haha!! Is this since ur @RedMagDaily int?
Biz1970: @Charliecondou Gr8 Journalism, any quicker they wud need a Zimmer lol
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk WHAT? You have children?!!!! I can’t believe this..it’s worse than me and clare walking the dog!! 
dharris88_dh: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk slow news day #statetheobvious#wealreadyknow 
phelia_balls: @Charliecondou ... there are no words for how stupid that publication is. 
theemattmay: @Charliecondou @dailystar Well I for one am shocked. Next you'll be telling us about you're shock gay secret.
kiramadeira: @Charliecondou WTF?! I am shocked, I can't believe you've never so much as written anything about this in the Guardian... 
rachelpearce: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk Is that tomorrow's paper? No overlap with Guardian readers then? Must've been a slow news day. Hang on 
SallyAnMatthews: @Charliecondou @dailystar How on earth did they find out? You never mention them. They must have really good journos... x 
twinmum21: @Charliecondou @dailystar Ha ha!!! Breaking news - not!!! What crappy, lazy 'journalism' - if u can call it that!!!

husseybyname: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk you REALLY should have mentioned them at some point!!!!!

thanksdan: @Charliecondou Charlie how did this leak?! 
janeeheather: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk W T F !!! They are so dumb. Just dumb. 
lisamarie_29: @Charliecondou @dailystar hahaha old news idiots 
zanderdixon: @Charliecondou why is it a surprise??

JackPShepherd88: RT @Charliecondou: Oh god, my secret is out great journalism - Oh Charlie HOW could you pull the wool over our eyes!

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 please don't tell anyone jack! I can't live with the shame

GottaLoveDX: @JackPShepherd88 @Charliecondou What is this insolence? 
mehere75: @alicearnold1 @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk that's funny as I'm positive you've spoken about your children meant times #notsosecret 
TheRichMrs: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk since when has this been front page news?? I thought this was out in the open already. Quiet day??

claker69: @JackPShepherd88 @Charliecondou #Fertile 
sparkyscrum: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk secret? Maybe they've only just realised being gay doesn't mean you don't want kids....?
Yeloop: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk GAY in capitals.
handbagpets: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk well am so happy for you! 
debsyf:  @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk I was surprised seeing this because I read ages ago that you had children, a non story I think! 
LickyLikey: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk OMG YOURRRRR...... in CORRIE!!! 
carajetten: @Charliecondou Is that a joke or is that seriously a story? 
GothboyUK: @Charliecondou I am very disappointed that you had to use a woman to become a father. Your husband should have carried your child. ;)
LisaM_Catchpole: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk everybody knows you are a daddy!!! Xx 
karenlb: @Charliecondou so you've got two kids you write a column about - and you have 2 secret kids as well? That must be it - reveal all! 
ShowbizSecrets: @Charliecondou Even I knew that you had kids? Is that it? #HowRandom. 
JANEP86: @Charliecondou I dident know that u had a secret 
MattB3ckett: @Charliecondou front page shocker. #desperatetimes 
gailsully: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star this isn't serious is it? Have they even thought of doing a google search? 
dmoly: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk Busted journalism at its best NOT !!! 
rosie_shanks: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk - I don't know why papers think we care .... Do what you want and keep up the good work on corro !! 
simondaysh: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk Oh my god. You'd better go into hiding! How did you keep that quiet..?
nickhawtin: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk Who edits this rag, Jonattan Yeah?? 
ieucel: @Charliecondou @dailystar @jamesrbuk Such a secret you wrote articles in the Guardian about it. Xx
quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk Do they not read The Guardian ?
Charliecondou: @quarterbluematt @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk I'm not entirely sure they can read
quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk Well nevermind atleast they are keeping a keen eye on Big Brother
boydhilton: @Charliecondou @daily_star @jamesrbuk @hendopolis if you're going to have secret children best not write about them in newspaper columns
alicearnold1: @boydhilton @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk @hendopolis ‘love children’..Boyd..’not just ordinary children!
boydhilton: @alicearnold1 @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk @hendopolis Scandal!!
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 @boydhilton @Daily_Star please don't talk about it!! I'm so ashamed
DameStephen: @Charliecondou @alicearnold1 @boydhilton @Daily_Star this is a joke, right?
sarah_allsop: @Charliecondou @alicearnold1 @boydhilton @Daily_Star now tomorrows headline will be....star ashamed to talk about it!!
Charliecondou: Unless of course they've found out about those other two children I secretly fathered....
alexwinterstv
alexwinterstv: @boydhilton @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk @hendopolis it shouldn't but it REALLY winds me up!! STOP WITH YOUR STUPID JOURNALISM!
MadAlix14: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk omg Charlie, you're gay???
ClaireMcThatter: @Daily_Star @Charliecondou ... just a simple visit to his Wikipedia entry page would have told you everything!! I find this hilarious!
Mr_scotty_Scott: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk omg where have the daily star been?
IreneCrammond: @JackPShepherd88 @Charliecondou How can the Star say they are secret - I knew about them.......xx
ClaireMcThatter: So @Daily_Star , @Charliecondou doesn't just speak openly about his kids in interviews and on Twitter, he also writes a parenting column...
pop_vixen: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk the same children that we all read about each Sat in @guardian #ObviousMuch
MarkMMerrett
MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou wtf! How far behind times are they???
heawood: HILARIOUS. Actor @Charliecondou wrote a Guardian column on gay parenting for a YEAR. I give you tomorrow's Daily Star
Charliecondou: @heawood this is going to kill my mother. I'm so ashamed
heawood: @Charliecondou After everything she's done for you and your secret gal-pal and your secret kids
Charliecondou: @heawood as long as she doesn't find out I'm gay it'll all be fine
mrjamieeast: @Charliecondou poor Cameron. You slut.
Charliecondou: @mrjamieeast oh like you've never fathered a couple of love children!
GavinJuniper
GavinJuniper: @Charliecondou you'll always be The Daddy to me.
wesstreeting
wesstreeting: Hi Daily Star, welcome to 21st century with your 'two children lucky to have loving parents' SHOCKER @Charliecondou http://t.co/AUvt9XjNWZ
Charliecondou: And for those of you who are interested, here's some things I wrote about my secret love-children http://www.theguardian.com/profile/charlie-condou
tracey_thorn
tracey_thorn: @heawood @Charliecondou But wait, Charlie, I'm confused, it's almost as if these people are, like, IDIOTS or something
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou #partybottom
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou They are calling you an Actor ! can't you do them for that ?
Charliecondou: @skipnewton I know! My career would be over if anyone found out
pierrecondou
pierrecondou: @Charliecondou @heawood how do you think we feel. Only one word. Inconsolable.
Charliecondou: Im sorry Dad RT @pierrecondou: @Charliecondou @heawood how do yiu think we feel. Only one word. Inconsolable.
pierrecondou: That's it #shame
salihughes: @pierrecondou @Charliecondou @heawood This story is making me hysterical.
heawood: @salihughes @pierrecondou @Charliecondou It's pissing funny
salihughes: @heawood @pierrecondou @Charliecondou I bet you're glad to finally not be living a lie. It's best this way Charlie.
pierrecondou: @salihughes @heawood @Charliecondou look. Its not true. Dont add fuel to this tawdry fire

HRWright: @Charliecondou Ha ha... Oh @pierrecondou I'm so sorry, I can't help feeling I should've told you...
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @boydhilton @Daily_Star forgive me if next time we meet I turn my head away and blank you..#shame
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 oh you can talk Alice! Apparently you and @clarebalding are more than just gal pals!!
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @clarebalding how very dare you..the Mail papped  us yesterday walking our dog purely platonically!!!
ruth_hunt: Hilarious that the @Daily_Star has just worked out @Charliecondou has kids. Next they'll be telling us that @clarebalding is a lesbian.
salihughes: Oh no. The Star is going to expose @Charliecondou as the father of the two children he writes about regularly in the national press. :-O
KirstieMAllsopp: @salihughes @Charliecondou You are kidding, no-one could be that stupid? Surely?
salihughes: @KirstieMAllsopp @Charliecondou I'm afraid so. Front page.
Charliecondou: @salihughes @KirstieMAllsopp I suppose you'll both unfollow me now you know my dirty little secret
salihughes: @Charliecondou @KirstieMAllsopp I feel betrayed.
KirstieMAllsopp: @Charliecondou @salihughes Goes without saying.
isleofiona: @Charliecondou @salihughes @KirstieMAllsopp why is having 2 children a dirty little secret? Be proud of them AND proud of having them.
salihughes: @isleofiona He is. That is the point. He's been writing about them for years.
bryony_gordon: @KirstieMAllsopp @Charliecondou @salihughes are they ACTUALLY joking??!
picks_
picks_: @Charliecondou haha! This has highly amused me! what utter tw*ts!

Charliecondou: @bryony_gordon @KirstieMAllsopp @salihughes what out bryony, they'll be saying you've got one next
HurfordPaul
HurfordPaul: @Charliecondou Shock ! Daily Star is old News ! What a set of useless headline grabbing B******S "fact"
omicmo1
omicmo1: @heawood @mrjamieeast @Charliecondou unless kids are kept in a cupboard or gave birth himself, not a front page story. Why do they care?
YehJacqui
YehJacqui: @Charliecondou Clearly a slow day at the Daily Star office today.But...not slow enough for them to do research! As we say in Ireland SCARLET
bobbiejj1
bobbiejj1: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star - must be your worst kept 'secret'!!!

MrMatthewTodd: @Charliecondou have you had two more???
KayAGregory
KayAGregory: @Charliecondou some1 left a copy of the star in the team room at work the other day, as I flicked through it I felt myself get stupider #rag
Cod_Rob
Cod_Rob: Peculiar splash in the Star tomorrow about @Charliecondou and his two "shock" children. Not new and not a shock. The truth is life affirming
2celebritynews
2celebritynews: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk is this a joke or just lazy reporting, this is old news and not headline news, shocked - will the daily star report on every father that brings up a child, shows the daily star still a comic
Scarletstand
Scarletstand: @Daily_Star exclusive on @Charliecondou’s “secret” kids (ones he wrote about for a year) is hilarious, but I weep for modern journalism.
danielmaier
danielmaier: @Charliecondou Ha! Very much enjoying your feed tonight. Apparently next week the Star are exposing MPs expenses and horsemeat in burgers.
patrickjpr
patrickjpr: @heawood @nikkibayley @Charliecondou a column in the Guardian? No wonder it's news to Star readers then.

CATHDISCBTON: @salihughes @Charliecondou shit the bed! Top notch world exclusive stuff there! I'll alert Reuters...

DEAR BLOG READER,
I GAVE UP COPYING TWEETS RE THE NON-STORY BY THE DAILY STAR. THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTIVE TWEETS FOR CHARLIE AND HIS FAMILY. HOPEFULLY, JOURNALISM WON'T BE TAINTED BY THE LOW STANDARDS SET BY THE DAILY STAR 
*MAYBE NOT*
Tom in Oz

SECTION 28
GoFurtherAfield: Plse check yr local school not using sec 28 language @BenSummerskill @stonewalluk Enough Now! http://theguardian.com/commentisfree
Charliecondou: RT @GoFurtherAfield: Plse check yr local school not using sec 28 language @BenSummerskill @stonewalluk Enough Now! http://theguardian.com/commentisfree

WITHER-FIELD
michkeegan: It's been a loooooong day today! ...Withered
Charliecondou: @michkeegan all I saw you doing was sitting on your arse!

chloe_the_chix: Well been at Corrie all day and everyone sped past or covered their faces, there was only @Charliecondou who waved to us :(
marktensee
marktensee: So last time I was in Manchester I saw @helenflanagan1 and this time I saw @Charliecondou gotta love the north and corrie!
natmc30
natmc30: @Charliecondou thank you for the picture today you was so nice and polite to my niece ruby x

18 GOING ON 41
DJJ_BJJ: @Charliecondou read that you are 40 years old. Bullshit. 32 at most.
Charliecondou: @DJJ_BJJ I'm almost 18
DJJ_BJJ: @Charliecondou sounds better than 40.a

MailOnline - news, sport, celebrity, science and health stories
Charlie's pact with Catherine that made him a father of two: 
Pair agreed to become parents if she hadn't met 'Mr Right' by the time she turned 40.
Charlie Condou, who plays Marcus Dent, made pact with friend Catherine Kanter to be parents together. After four rounds of IVF she became pregnant with their eldest Georgia, now four, followed by two-year-old Hal. The pair and Condou's partner Cameron Laux, 49, share joint responsibility for both children.
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER 20 August 2013
As a star of Britain’s oldest television soap, he has been involved in some dramatic storylines. But it is clear that Charlie Condou’s life off-screen is equally colourful. The gay actor, who plays midwife Marcus Dent in Coronation Street, has spoken of how he became a father of two after making a pact with his straight female friend Catherine Kanter. They agreed that if she didn’t find her ‘Mr Right’ by the time she was 40 they would embark on parenthood together. Thrown into the equation is Mr Condou’s partner Cameron Laux, 49, with all three sharing the responsibility of raising Georgia, four, and two-year-old Hal, who were born by IVF. Mr Condou, 40, said: ‘I always wanted to be a dad. When I came out to my parents as a teenager, their only concern was I might never be a father and they knew how much I wanted to be. ‘Catherine and I had the conversation I’m sure thousands of women have with their gay friends, a sort of plan-B pact – to have a child together should Mr Right not appear. I’d had other female friends ask me and it never felt right. But with Catherine it did.’ Mr Condou said he was lucky his family were supportive, as were Miss Kanter’s. He joked that the 45-year-old actress’s father had heard a similar story on The Archers, which had helped his understanding of what his daughter was doing. Miss Kanter said: ‘I was never one of those women who saw a baby and thought “I want one”, but I also knew I didn't want to not have children. ‘When Charlie first brought up the subject of having kids together I wasn't opposed to the idea, but it wasn't how I wanted to do it. ‘I still had hopes of The One appearing in a shaft of light and told Charlie to come back when I was 40. Then I turned 40 and Mr Right still hadn’t materialised, so it started to take on more meaning. I couldn't shake the fear that I might hit 50 and regret not trying. ‘We had both been single when we discussed this, but then Charlie started seeing Cam. It was clear if we were to go ahead, Cam would need to be involved. And so there were three.’ Recalling their visit to the IVF clinic, Miss Kanter said it was ‘surreal – we were the only threesome in a waiting room of couples’. It took a year and four cycles of IVF before the first positive pregnancy test. Although Miss Kanter, Mr Condou and Mr Laux initially moved in together, they now live separately. Mr Condou said the children spend half their time with him and Mr Laux at their home in Islington, North London, and the rest with Miss Kanter, who lives nearby. Mr Condou said the only negative response appears to have come from a couple of gay friends, with ‘one accusing us of trying to fit into some kind of heterosexual stereotype’. In his professional life, he has been involved in a ‘gay dad’ storyline. Mr Condou joined Coronation Street in 2007 as Marcus Dent, boyfriend of barman Sean Tully, but left after three years to spend more time with his daughter. He was tempted back to the ITV soap last year to feature in a story where they looked after Sean’s son Dylan. But in recent months viewers have seen Marcus fall in love with Maria Connor, the character’s first heterosexual relationship. In the interview for Red magazine, Miss Kanter, who has appeared in EastEnders on TV and also works in the theatre, admitted the hardest part for her was dealing with the unexpected loneliness her circumstances brought on. ‘It felt like I spent the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy holding my breath,’ she said. ‘And I found it surprisingly lonely. Charlie and Cam had each other to bounce fears off, but I was on my own. Charlie was supportive, but it wasn't the same. Those first months were harder than I anticipated. But we've all had our moments. ‘Charlie is the middleman, so he has to placate two people. And Cameron sometimes felt isolated because, biologically, it was happening to Charlie and me. ‘Towards the end of the pregnancy we agreed it made sense to be living together: practically, so we could all be hands on; emotionally so we all felt involved.’ Mr Condou added: ‘Something I realised early on is that I’ll never be the one who feels compromised: I'm in a relationship with Cameron and I’m the biological parent with Catherine, so my position is clear. ‘Catherine is single, so she doesn't have someone to talk to about the kids in the way Cam and I do.’ For Mr Laux his modern family set-up is a marriage with three people. ‘Or at least it’s like a friendly divorce, where the kids split their time between two homes!’ he said. ‘It works well, though.’

ARTICLE GOES WORLDWIDE
ChasCondouBlog
ChasCondouBlog: @Charliecondou The Korea Times is running your Daily Mail article...and there are at least 20 other big papers running it including The Times of Mumbai #publicity
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Surprised the Daily Mail think my family set up is news. Even more surprised by the overwhelmingly positive comments. Times are changing
Jay_boy_
Jay_boy_: @Charliecondou That's cool then about time XxX
DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou good! And thanks to you and others I'm sure. :-) x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian haha I hope so x
LauraKatePrendy: @Charliecondou I loved this story .
PeripateNic: @Charliecondou you're a role model for all of us :)
Saralcfc: @Charliecondou well done!! really enjoyed it! why cant kids have two dads in this day and age!! x
bainser
bainser: @Charliecondou as I read the piece I was so prepared for a whole load of hate in the comments
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bainser you and me both
bainser
bainser: @Charliecondou times are definitely changing.
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou  I expected to turn the page and find an anti gay parent 'survey'.  This is usually how the Mail rolls
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Brendan_Surrey me too!!
LJP_10
LJP_10: @Charliecondou just read the article! That's such a nice thing to do! Got goosebumps reading it! Respect to you :)

westbrookdanni: @Charliecondou lovely story in mail today, lovely picture too, very uplifting story, much love xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @westbrookdanni cheers love xxx
PlanetJonn
PlanetJonn: @Charliecondou I thought it was a great piece :) Good for u guys. U deserve to be happy!!!
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou I've not written my comment yet.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde I'm surprised you haven't been banned from their site
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou I can't be banned given I operate as its "moral compass".
NatalieRich78
NatalieRich78: @Charliecondou after all the awful things you read in the papers about children its so nice to hear about 2 kids that are loved by 3 parents

clairec34x: @Charliecondou it was a lovely story :) x
DJstewartwho
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou Can't believe you can STILL make me swell with pride & get a bit emosh. It IS news. As is ANY family that keeps it together.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho oh you big lovely gay you!
DJstewartwho
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou It sticks in ma craw to say - but that positive stuff in the DM is prob quite revolutionary. Luckily, I know u ain't ALL good
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I have NO idea what you mean
DJstewartwho
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou Well, for clarity, I'd find you quite sickening if I didn't know where the bodies are buried.
Lindsayfrankel: @Charliecondou Aw, it's your Red magazine story! Hope you like it in its finished form (I mean the mag version, of course) x
Charliecondou: @Lindsayfrankel it's really lovely! X
Lindsayfrankel: @Charliecondou Hurrah! Although, bless the commenter who can't understand why C went through a medical procedure to get pregnant... ummm...
Charliecondou: @Lindsayfrankel I know, perhaps I should explain...
Lindsayfrankel: @Charliecondou that's the next feature
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou hooray!…take the positives when you find them!!!
ChasCondouBlog: @Charliecondou Korea, India and now just spotted your Daily Mail article headlining in Nigeria!

WE EXPECT MORE HEADLINES
Charliecondou: I just saw Helen Worth going for a posh meal in Manchester. I'm eating chips in the street.
Charliecondou: They've always had ideas above their station those Platts
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou Daily Mail Story: "Gay Corrie Actor Eats Chips as Straight Actors Enjoy Decent Fully Balanced Diet"
SLBotham: @Charliecondou I stepped off the SriLankan Airlines flight, grabbed a paper and saw your face smiling at me! A great welcome back to the UK!
Charliecondou: @Brendan_Surrey ha!
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Now you know how storyliners live. I only have chips on Christmas Day... x
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 I bet yours are M&S chips too
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Actually, trying to pull the wool over your eyes was silly. You've seen me heading to first class at Euston...!
twinsdad72
twinsdad72: @Charliecondou enjoy your chips mate... :-)

BIRTHDAY
HarbottleHayley: @Charliecondou hey Charlie, hope your well and have had a good day. It's my 17th birthday any chance of a tweet plz. xx
Charliecondou: @HarbottleHayley happy birthday x
HarbottleHayley: @Charliecondou thank you so much! You have made my night your fab in Corrie! xx

RED MAG
Rosyduncan
Rosyduncan: @Charliecondou loved your @RedMagDaily article x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Rosyduncan thanks love. I was mainly pleased my garden looked half decent x

S-S-S SINGLE BED
fleetstreetfox: Bradley Manning jailed for 35 years. Meanwhile, St Julian of Assange avoids jail by confining himself in a single room indefinitely. Um...
Charliecondou: @fleetstreetfox haha

MEET THE TRUSTEE
kevpeel: Excited about my first @gmyn board meeting tonight! Looking forward to getting stuck in as a Trustee.
Charliecondou: @kevpeel good luck, looks like a great charity
kevpeel: @Charliecondou It is! @gmyn do great work.

LOVELY ARTICLE
NatalieRich78
NatalieRich78: @Charliecondou what a lovely article about your family in today's DM x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @NatalieRich78 in today's daily mail??
NatalieRich78
NatalieRich78: @Charliecondou yes, read it online mind so maybe not in actual paper :-)  x
ChasCondouBlog
ChasCondouBlog: @Charliecondou it's on the blog via Mail Online. I put it on this blog post about 6 hours ago.
Daf_FJ
Daf_FJ: @Charliecondou good article in the Daily Mail. :)

mbainesy: @Charliecondou The irony is that whilst the @dailymail and it's beloved readers might think it tittle tattle it's gradually normalising them
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mbainesy very true x

UNFULFILLING STORY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Dear @VirginTrains, we all like to have fun thinking of interesting sandwich fillings but trust me, NOBODY wants to eat a bean wrap
AlresfordBear
AlresfordBear: @Charliecondou Well said :) Had a East Coast trains Pork And Apricot Sandwich before. Never again.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AlresfordBear *bokes*

AlresfordBear: @Charliecondou It was the worst experience, I wasnt sure if the meat had been bought from Hilary Griss in the League of Gentlemen :)

Janhatesmarmite: @Charliecondou @VirginTrains They're obviously catering for the celebrity size 0 clients lol x
VirginTrains
VirginTrains: @Charliecondou Where's your sense of adventure Charlie? ;) DT
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @VirginTrains do you WANT me to be farting all afternoon?? That'll please them in The Rovers
StephenRMoore
StephenRMoore: @Charliecondou East Coast trains serve an Onion Bhaji sandwich….
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @StephenRMoore oh dear

GET YOURSELF A HAIRCUT
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: North London parents: where is a good place to get my kids' hair cut? Most adult places don't deal with wriggling toddlers too well

CoolsomeXD: @Charliecondou What about Audrie's?
miljo2
miljo2: @Charliecondou just grab a bowl; do it yourself #easypeasy :-D
missmitford
missmitford: @Charliecondou £££ but ok place beside Jimmy's Shoes on Essex Road.  Also decent (quiet place, unflappable ladies) on Dynevor Road
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @missmitford thanks x
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou do it yourself pal , get the basin out you'll save a fortune
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @skipnewton ideally I'd like them to keep their ears
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @skipnewton I assume you cut your own
dannyshisler
dannyshisler: @Charliecondou there used to be a place in Harrods but this looks near to you http://www.matamata.co.uk
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @dannyshisler ah, that looks perfect! Ta x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MataMataHair hello. Where exactly are you? I'd love to bring my kids in
gemfranjones
gemfranjones: @Charliecondou igloo on upper street - they do just kiddies haircuts at the back.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gemfranjones ah of course!
disabilitydiva
disabilitydiva: @Charliecondou I think the Klinik, in Exmouth Market do children's hair. Probably best to give them a call though. They are lovely.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @disabilitydiva ta love x
disabilitydiva
disabilitydiva: @Charliecondou That way you can pop into Caravan for coffee etc, as well :) x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @disabilitydiva always a good idea
roofyj
roofyj: @Charliecondou http://www.matamata.co.uk/
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @roofyj that's a popular choice

CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou Minikin in Crouch End. They are brilliant. x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS will they do mine too? I am quite child like

CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou god yes. I'd dress quite child- like though. And don't wear your heels. xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS ill just wear my nappy

HAT
GeminiGirl77ALE
GeminiGirl77ALE: Anyone else think the guy with the hat looks like @Charliecondou?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @GeminiGirl77ALE haha

PRIDE OF MANCHESTER
DameStephen
DameStephen: @Charliecondou in the parade this weekend? Can't wait! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DameStephen No but hosting the vigil x

2013 CANDLELIT VIGIL

Event: Monday 26 August 2013, 21:15 in Sackville Gardens Manchester

The culmination of the Big Weekend is the George House Trust Candlelit Vigil in which Sackville Gardens is turned into a sea of flickering candles as we take a minute to remember those we’ve lost to the HIV virus and join together to fight the epidemic worldwide. The Vigil is the spiritual heart of the Manchester Pride festival and there is a truly magical and moving atmosphere of quiet reflection in the gardens.

ACCESS TO THE VIGIL 
A Big Weekend wristband is not required to attend the Vigil however the capacity of the site is limited and we would strongly advise that you arrive early to avoid any disappointment.

FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- IN OZ -

CHAT WITH PETER LORD MY BUDDY FROM AARDMAN INC
SirThomasWynne: @PeteLordAardman sad news from Oz....my DVD copy of Pirates was pilfered.... Yep, my copy was nicked.... Have to find it all over again!
PeteLordAardman: @SirThomasWynne That's intolerable! Have these people no scruples?
SirThomasWynne: @PeteLordAardman no it just proves they have good taste!

BLOGGY GOODNESS
ChasCondouBlog: @PaulChahidi Blog updates: SOAP POWER - http://charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/charlie-condou-no818.html
PaulChahidi: @ChasCondouBlog Oh fab, thankyou. Can't wait to get stuck into it!
ChasCondouBlog: @PaulChahidi you are welcome. Blog has run for 2 years so lots to catch up on lol x
PaulChahidi: @ChasCondouBlog 2 years? That's what having a two year-old has done to me! Xxx
WestwoodDan: @ChasCondouBlog good stuff in blog!

TOO MUCH GOODNESS
BoyVirginiaMade: Why am I eating so much? Agh! Oh well...my body must need it.
SirThomasWynne: @BoyVirginiaMade #douyourthighsrub?
SirThomasWynne: @BoyVirginiaMade - thigh rubbing is the test for overeating ya know
BoyVirginiaMade: @SirThomasWynne good to know.

IT PAYS TO BE SLIGHTLY PSYCHIC
SirThomasWynne: @WheresWalles just saying hello.... No news here but still thinking of you..... X
WheresWalles: @SirThomasWynne You angel! Been thinking of you too. X
SirThomasWynne: @WheresWalles I know x

VLAD THE IMPALER - NOT! 
SirThomasWynne: VLADIMIR PUTIN has a NAPOLEON COMPLEX - now we know why:
ByronStol: @SirThomasWynne chuckle. :)
SirThomasWynne: @ByronStol I amuse myself.... as one must!

No comments:

Post a Comment