Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.566

DONATE THIS CHRISTMAS
Text Santa
ITVTextSanta: @Confidential_CC Thanks for your support. We love Charlie's bit in #Corrieoke too!

Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: You've all seen the Corrie-oke video by the amazing @quarterbluematt right? http://t.co/Oxsi5orz  #TextSanta!

ON THE TELLY
Angela Griffin
Angela_Griffin: Nurse Jackie, just discovered, shall love forever! Brilliance
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin it's the best telly EVER
Angela Griffin
Angela_Griffin: @Charliecondou thank The Lord for Netflix!!!

XMAS CARD
Eley01
Eley01: I sent a Christmas present, Christmas card and extra Christmas card to Charlie on 10th December 2012, and today I received my Christmas card back signed, also I received a tweet from him on twitter a few days ago, thanking me for the present.
Address I used was:
Charlie Condou,
c/o Coronation Street,
Granada Television Studios,
Quay Street,
Manchester
M60 9EA

SMOKE SIGNALS
Charliecondou: @ActualBenMiller did you get my text? X

ActualBenMiller: “@Charliecondou: @ActualBenMiller did you get my text? X” I have now! Sorry. Just replied...

VAN? DAMN!
Ryan Thomas
‏ryanjamesthomas: Get Jason and his new van!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas I'm so proud of you, your own business finally! Now you can stop this "acting" nonsense
Ryan Thomas
ryanjamesthomas: @Charliecondou don't know what your talking about iv never done a days acting in my life!
DaranLittle
DaranLittle: @ryanjamesthomas @Charliecondou Ryan darling you're forgetting that July day in 2004. You did some acting that day
Ryan Thomas
ryanjamesthomas: @DaranLittle @Charliecondou "acting" not me darling! X

NEW ZEALAND
leo_richardson
leo_richardson: Still thinking about #TheHobbit last night. It was everything i wanted it to be. The stunning New Zealand back drop was the real star for me
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @leo_richardson well it definitely wasn't the script
leo_richardson
leo_richardson: @Charliecondou nostalgia carried me through it.

WI-FI
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @AndrewGwyn: Enjoying eavesdropping on my husband trying to explain WiFi to our 3yo without using the word 'magic'

GET YA SKATES ON
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @realsamia: So excited to finally be able to confirm I'm skating in #dancingonice2013 with the lovely @slongchambon can't wait! X 
brianfruity
brianfruity: @realsamia next year @Charliecondou should do it
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity @realsamia I've seen how hard Sam's worked, I'm not sure I could be arsed. I'm basically quite lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment