Monday, June 11, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.367

HAIR RAISING CUTS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MaxTheWanted I'm watching your mrs cut her own hair at the moment. I'll be honest, it's not looking great @michkeegan

RECALL
Jessica Derrick
Jessica_Derrick: It's been a long day when there’s a thunderstorm - umbrellas are turning inside out and you leave your hood down and CBA with your umbrella
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Jessica_Derrick did you hear yet??
Jessica Derrick
Jessica_Derrick: @Charliecondou I have another recall! Woahhh :):) how are you lovely? Did you see Prometheus??
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Jessica_Derrick great news!! Break a leg (not literally, that would be terrible). Yep, saw it with @JackPShepherd88, it was ok, not great
Jessica Derrick
Jessica_Derrick: @Charliecondou thank you! I appreciate it! Hopefully see you soon! X

TRAVELS WITH MY AUNT
Sheridan Smith
Sheridansmith1: Good god I've come away with a geek! Can't tear @1PaulKeating away from watching the apple conference & he knows FA about football. Did we win?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Sheridansmith1 @1PaulKeating that's what happens when you travel with the Gays

A QUICKIE
Laura_x93x
Laura_x93x: @Charliecondou Please may i get a quick tweet? Even if it's just"Hi" Or RT;Please? Maybe a follow as well?Anything would be nice, please? x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Laura_x93x hi x

I’LL HAVE WHAT HE’S HAVING
JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: @alanhalsall he didn't wrap till 7! Just watched it with @Charliecondou Sol, and Mark at the white lion. Take that 1-1
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: I agree mate just gotta get out of groups, then anything can happen just look at Chelsea CL2012 !! @JackPShepherd88 @charliecondou
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall @JackPShepherd88 yep, I totally agree with everything Alan says. Is this about football?

CORRIE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @TVKev: I'd advise against drinking that Shiraz, Simon... it's a poor vineyard and not a great year. #corrie
MarkOliverScott
MarkOliverScott: @Charliecondou "All that matters now is Mrs Kenworthy's colour" I thought Marcus was more open minded then that.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MarkOliverScott lol

HAVE A CUPPA

JackPShepherd88: @Charliecondou making my tea! #Wench #KnowYourPlace

OPINIONS RE MARRIAGE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @SquarePegMedia: Your sexuality doesn't matter, but your opinions do. You only have until Thursday to be heard on equal marriage http://t.co/Q3rMdzXI

MEMORY LAPSE
‏  KirstieMAllsopp
‏KirstieMAllsopp: I'm interested to hear from anyone who has never forgotten/left behind their child, dog, passport or anything else that's important.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @KirstieMAllsopp I did it last week! Went to pick my daughter up from friend's & forgot I have another baby now, who was asleep in the car!
KirstieMAllsopp
KirstieMAllsopp: @Charliecondou Bless you, so horrified by people pretending to be perfect for political reasons, we've all done stupid things

IT’S RAINING, IT’S POURING
Caitlin Moran
caitlinmoran: Ah, June *puts pile of tea-towels under leak in kitchen roof* 
clarebalding1
clarebalding1: @caitlinmoran I think it might now be raining in my heart 
Caitlin Moran
caitlinmoran: @clarebalding1 I've got a pair of sandals I'VE NEVER WORN. If I wanted weather like this I'd live in Manchester 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @clarebalding1 it's pissing down here in Manchester too. Obviously 
clarebalding1
clarebalding1: @Charliecondou That’s a comfort. I think. 
aliJcorrie
aliJcorrie: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran @clarebalding1 it's not on BBC news and that's in Salford! It's dry where I am! 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie @caitlinmoran @clarebalding1 @alexwinterstv it's dry here too, I just don't want her to feel any worse. SHE BOUGHT SANDALS!! 

…IN GAY YEARS IT'S AN ETERNITY
mouthwaite
‏mouthwaite: 6 yrs ago today I wed a beautiful boy in the blazing hot sunshine in the English countryside, surrounded by loved-ones. WHERE'S SUMMER GONE? 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mouthwaite happy anniversary!! We celebrated our 7th on Sat! X 
mouthwaite
mouthwaite: @Charliecondou ah it needs to be celebrated! In this business it's like dog yrs! Really we have all been married 20 odd yrs! 
Charliecondou: @mouthwaite it bloody feels like it too 
meamandamealing
meamandamealing: @Charliecondou @mouthwaite I'm soon to celebrate my 14th anniversary. Obviously it was a forced/arranged marriage when I was 10yrs old!!!! Can't believe it's been that long?!?! Let's meet up with the kids soon babe. Xx 

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing most certainly!!!
mouthwaite
mouthwaite: @meamandamealing @charliecondou wow in acting world that is Ruby surely? Well done it should and needs to be celebrated! X



CHECK B4 LEAVING HOME
OfficialAmandaHolden
‏Amanda_Holden: Just drove in my slippers! #losttheplot! 

Charliecondou: @Amanda_Holden chav

DISCIPLINE
SuhaibNasir
SuhaibNasir: “@guardianfamily: This week @Charliecondou has mostly been learning about discipline http://t.co/pa4rSpAW ” Great article! @Charliecondou!

Charliecondou: @SuhaibNasir thanks x
SuhaibNasir
SuhaibNasir: @Charliecondou one love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment