Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.362

LATE NIGHT TWEETING
JakWren
JakWren: @Charliecondou just passed you in the street and bragged to my friends that you tweeted me once haha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JakWren should've said hello

*WARNING*

FAST LEARNER
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall check you out with your twibbon tweets. #twitterpro
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: @Charliecondou quick learner !! anything to teach ??
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall I'll show you how to take photos of the cast without them noticing. I'm always getting @fountain1987 asleep
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: @Charliecondou @fountain1987 Surprised you can see him in all those fur coats !!

THE PLAY’S THE THING
Andy Nyman
andynyman: I saw a matinee of 'Posh' today. It is absolutely fantastic. Brilliant writing, acting & directing. Its great - see it.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @andynyman is it as good as Abigail's party?

CHARLIE THE HOOKER
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Sitting in @australasiamcr and someone just sent me a drink. Now I feel like a hooker
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou haha!!! O it's like something from pretty Woman!!! Btw it ain't me
leejonathan
leejonathan: @charliecondou that's not too bad. at least you won't have to kiss.
amscanlon
amscanlon: @Charliecondou maybe they mistook u for Samantha Brick. That happens to her all the time!
Tonygardner
Tonygardner: @Charliecondou Hey! I'll buy you a drink next time I'm up. You about Weds 20th?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Tonygardner alas, I'm off for 2 weeks from the 16th!
Tonygardner
Tonygardner: @Charliecondou Boo!Will try and arrange later in the year.

WELL, ARE YOU?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @iStevio are you following me??

YOU'RE NICKED
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I wonder who'll be fourth RT @JackPShepherd88: Just revived this from Ben Price #NickTheThird

JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: @Charliecondou I have an audition.

Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 I thought nick is meant to be in his late 40s?
JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: Watching #Prometheus at the iMAX with Ben Price AKA #NickTheThird & @Charliecondou

HELLO
emzybob
emzybob: @Charliecondou I walked past you before but you weren't looking at me (why not?) and I had 7000 bags so I decided not to push you over.x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @emzybob where?? When?? Why??? You should have said hello!

Above: CoronationStreet 04 June 2012: Sean as Freddie Mercury and Maria & Marcus as TheOsmonds
Here's a full list of the costumes and characters: 
Eva – Madonna
Dev – Adam Ant           
Sunita – Beyonce
Karl – Tom Jones
Marcus – Donny Osmond
Maria – Marie Osmond
Liam – Jimmy Osmond
Jason – Elvis
Anna – Dolly Parton
Owen – Kenny Rogers
Faye – Sporty Spice
Sean – Freddie Mercury
Stella – Dusty Springfield
Steve – John Lennon
Tracy – Cher
Beth – Britney Spears
Craig – Meatloaf
David – Sid Vicious
Kylie – Amy Winehouse
Max – Justin Bieber

SECRETLY STALKING ALAN
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Pic of @alanhalsall learning to tweet 
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: @Charliecondou secret stalker?? Didn't even know you'd taken that !! Isecretlylikeit xx 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall you should see some of the photos I've taken of you. Especially the ones of you sleeping 
MissHannahDuncs
MissHannahDuncs: @Charliecondou @alanhalsall when is our Kirk gonna join?!x 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @MissHannahDuncs I'm with him now, he says twitters not for him 
MissHannahDuncs
MissHannahDuncs: @Charliecondou that's a shame! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment