Thursday, April 12, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.311

A valuable educational tool
THREESOME
Tom MacRae
tommacwriter: You know the problem with #comedy3some? It really doesn't write itself.
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @tommacwriter I know, why don't you phone @Charliecondou & pick his brains for plots etc. His home life is like your 3some comedy *sorta*
Tom MacRae
tommacwriter: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou already done it!
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @tommacwriter @Charliecondou well, you need a new cast member obv - give them a whacky Aussie nanny... we don't have any other type ya know!
TOUGH LOVE
Charliecondou: @fountain1987 me and Ben and Alan would like a cup of tea please
Chris Fountain
fountain1987: @Charliecondou tough
shobnagulati
shobnagulati: @Charliecondou @fountain1987 and me mines white no sugar and I will be in my dressing room
fountain1987: @shobnagulati @charliecondou when did I become tea boy??
shobnagulati
shobnagulati: @fountain1987 @charliecondou today x 
Charliecondou: @fountain1987 @shobnagulati since @JackPShepherd88 fucked mine up by putting sugar in it 
JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: Me @fountain1987 @Charliecondou al Halsall, are all sat in the green room reading our parody accounts haha! 
shobnagulati
shobnagulati: @JackPShepherd88 @fountain1987 @charliecondou when you've finished you can make me a brew jack p ur best
NEWS
NicoLondon1985: this is such a brilliant, moving column - thank you @charliecondou http://t.co/aGn8gjk3
Charliecondou: @NicoLondon1985 thanks x
ALL QUAFFED OUT
Alancumming: More cock... 
Charliecondou: @Alancumming how was last night?? Did you quaff til you dropped? 
Alancumming: I sipped till I slipped. You were missed, Charlie.
Charliecondou: @oliviapoulet I'm in Manchester all week my love!! So sorry x
YOU ASKED WHY!
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @Tom_In_Oz_ I have run the Jim Murray fan page for ages. I like your blog a lot...really impressive work! How did u & CC start communicating? 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @TnVol19 when I ran the Tovey blog I just used to chat to @Charliecondou b/c I had a ‘psychic connection’ that said he was my kind of educator and… 
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou OK...and...? 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @TnVol19 and that @Charliecondou was the kind of humble bloke that wud go places but still appreciate the fans… 
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou Well, Is he still that way? Or did you just catch him at that point in his career? 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @TnVol19 @charliecondou I think now he has 50,000 followers he does his best to answer fans but it’s hard to keep fresh without repeating himself. He doesn't like to bore people with the same stuff over and over - or himself - I will be back soon. 
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @Tom_In_Oz_  @charliecondou Hey, Tom...you OK...still with me? *concerned* 
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @TnVol19 @charliecondou it’s the pneumonia. I'm getting a bit tired again Sally so I might go have my afternoon snooze. My iPad is down below 10% power too x 
Sally Lay
TnVol19: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou Rest, please! We can talk tomorrow or later. More imp u take care of urself!
FROM MISS PATTI
Tom_In_Oz_: @demelza2 A certain drama/dance teacher has sent a certain sicko a nice card from the UK. I wonder who that cud be? Why, Miss Pat it's YOU!
demelza2: @Tom_In_Oz_ hurrah xx hope you're feeling better x

No comments:

Post a Comment