Saturday, March 3, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.265

A GOOD RECIPE

Charliecondou: RT @AWOLTom: THIS IS THE FAB NEW RECIPE BOOK BY @lisafaulkner1 AVAILABLE NOW - http://t.co/KOjxJRGa  Just buy it now, then its done!
Sali Hughes
salihughes: RT @guardianweekend: The peels that work, picked by @salihughes  gu.com/p/35gyh
Charliecondou: @salihughes dear Sali, which of those peels is best for men's skin?

TAKING THE LEEDS

Charliecondou: @LesleyAitken how was Leeds?
LesleyAitken
LesleyAitken: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie. It was pure girlie fun. Where were you? X
Charliecondou: @LesleyAitken up to my neck in shitty nappies! I'll come next time x
LesleyAitken
LesleyAitken: @Charliecondou I hope so Mr C x

AS A MATTER OF FACT HE’S BACK
Andy_Bailey2010
Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou when u back in street fella?

Charliecondou: @Andy_Bailey2010 Monday I think
Andy_Bailey2010
Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou long time no see lol

THE GUARDIAN ANGEL
hurricaneboots
hurricaneboots: @Charliecondou have I missed this weeks article??
Charliecondou: @hurricaneboots it's online x
hurricaneboots
hurricaneboots: @Charliecondou I am teeny bit dense and can't find it. Any chance you could tweet this link to me please? Thankies :)
Charliecondou: @hurricaneboots http://t.co/wdDogNHG
crazycolours
crazycolours: The three of us http://t.co/A7ehzqnj via @guardian even with 3 parents, kids are bloody hard work! By the lovely @charliecondou
Charliecondou: @crazycolours bless you x

 IT GETS BETTER

AlanCarr: Watch this!! http://t.co/DJPgyM2j

Charliecondou: @AlanCarr ta love x

THE OTHER TYPE OF LYNX

Lisafaulkner1: And also a few people have asked... My book "recipes from my mother for my daughter "is out in all the shops so you can buy it!!! Xx

Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 post the link from amazon, then we can all retweet it x

1980_emily: @lisafaulkner1 @charliecondou Like this... ;) amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/085720…

Charliecondou: @1980_emily @lisafaulkner1 yes, like that

lisafaulkner1: RT @AWOLTom THIS IS THE FAB NEW RECIPE BOOK BY @lisafaulkner1 AVAILABLE NOW - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Recipes-My-Mother-Daughter/dp/0857206168

 HELLO SAILOR
Picture below: Chris Gascoyne, Charlie Condou and Alison King pose with crew from HMS Liverpool during a visit to the Coronation Street set at the Granada Studios Manchester, England.


CATNIP HIGHLIGHTS

aliJcorrie: just seen the fantastic interview in @tvbuzzmag that @simperman did with @AndrewLancel what a great read thanks Paul xx

Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie @tvbuzzmag @simperman @AndrewLancel He mentions me again. He's OBSESSED

simperman: @Charliecondou @aliJcorrie @TVbuzzmag @AndrewLancel You're like catnip, Condou x

AndrewLancel: @Charliecondou actually it's your flat I mention. I’m not obsessed. #ilovecharlieilovecharlieilovecharlieilove

Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel you even stole my dirty bed linen!!!

AndrewLancel: @simperman thank you for the piece bud. Sat and read it in cafe with egg on toast.! Appreciate your time, support and words . See you soon x

simperman: @AndrewLancel My pleasure. Thanks for all your help, patience & insight. Let me know about the one man shows. Damn, wish I'd had eggs now! x

Charliecondou: @simperman @AndrewLancel oh get a room!
simperman: @Charliecondou @AndrewLancel Can we borrow yours? Usual rate...x
Charliecondou: @simperman @AndrewLancel haha

AndrewLancel: @Charliecondou @simperman I'll bring the sheets

HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE

streetworker01: @Charliecondou @andrewlancel But Charlie, everyone's obsessed with you! Why d'you think those sailors showed up on set? x

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 @andrewlancel it's the cross I must bear Martin

streetworker01: Lot of fit guys at Kings Cross this morning. Is there a hunks' convention or something?

aliJcorrie: @streetworker01 NO they heard @Charliecondou might be there!! Xx

Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie @streetworker01 I imagine meeting me was the highlight of their day

streetworker01: @aliJcorrie @charliecondou It's always mine.
Shmouise
Shmouise: @streetworker01 are you going to the hunk convention?
streetworker01: @Shmouise  No, @Charliecondou and I were invited but we wanted to give the others a chance! x
Shmouise
Shmouise: @streetworker01 @charliecondou such good sports.
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @streetworker01 the lengths I go to for this job!

THE 'OTHER' MODERN FAMILY
SineadKeenan: So.... Anyone else LOVING Modern Family?? I think it's one of the BEST comedies on tv right now! X
Tom_In_Oz_: @SineadKeenan some eps are hilarious and some are groaners it's a bit patchy
SineadKeenan: @Tom_In_Oz_ Oh Tom I disagree. I think every episode is golden! X
Tom_In_Oz_: @SineadKeenan my fave couple are the gay couple...my wife and I both watch basically for their scenes. Who is your fave?
SineadKeenan: @Tom_In_Oz_ Me too!! But if I had to single anyone out it would be Phil, Ty Burrell. I think he's extraordinary!! X

The three of us
Two dads, one mum – one family
by
Charlie Condou
The Guardian, Saturday 3 March 2012

[…I'm properly back at work now and, with a big storyline coming up in the next few months, I'm spending a fair amount of time on the Corrie cobbles or, as Georgia calls it, "Daddy's Manchester"…It's hard being away from Cam. I miss him, of course, and I worry about him getting enough time for his own working life. Because he's a freelancer, it's easy for his work to get sidelined and that's really not fair…]

This is an excerpt. If you would like to read the complete article click HERE

Above: This is a picture of Cameron Laux partner of Charlie Condou taken at breakfast some years ago. Even before Charlie was a regular columnist The Guardian newspaper was their preferred reading material at breakfast!
Below: Georgia and Cameron captured in snow 2012.
All private pictures are courtesy of Mr Condou.

No comments:

Post a Comment