Thursday, November 24, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.171

Charlie Condou: The three of us

Two dads, one mum – one family

Charlie

by Charlie Condou

The Guardian, Saturday 26 November 2011

The following is an extract:

[…Even though it's only a couple of years since Georgia was born, I really had forgotten how much stuff babies need. We're fortunate in that many of our friends are in the breeding years too, so we get a lot of hand-me-downs. Georgia benefited enormously from my friend Bella's exquisite (and extravagant) taste in dressing her little girl, and our new baby (boy) will be a perfect one-size-smaller than my other friend Wendy's newborn son. Yes, when it comes to clothes, we are beautifully sorted…. We're heading into the home stretch now, he'll be here just after Christmas. Georgia's growing excitement is contagious and I'm finally allowing myself to get excited too. We just really need to find a name for him…]

If you’d like to read the complete article click HERE


IF THIS CLIP DOESN'T MAKE YOU TEAR-UP THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!

IT'S TIME FOR THE FOLKS IN OZ TO VOTE SOON!


it’s ya birthday shorty

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: She has indeed, a little girl RT @holymoly: Looks like Lily Allen has had her baby! Amazing: holymoly.com/celebrity/news… #lilyallen

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY When does BT end? I was going to go with Samia next week but I'm off and won't be back til the week after

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou finishes Dec 3rd x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Oh piss

MarioCarta1

MarioCarta1: @Charliecondou iv got an email saying its on until 3rd December :) but they also say turn up on the 25th December and it's only £2.50 lol

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou If you have some time Chas could you wish @MarkMMerrett a Happy 26th Birthday? He's older and wiser now!

Jennyfremma

Jennyfremma: @JOJEHARVEY are there trains with tellies?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma @JOJEHARVEY Yes. I have one

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: "Party like a celeb with Iceland". Really?

stevefurst

stevefurst: @Charliecondou where do you think Shebah went yesterday??

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @stevefurst I thought I recognised that prawn ring

shebahronay

shebahronay: @stevefurst @charliecondou not so bad eh?

eric_lanlard

eric_lanlard: @Charliecondou it s amazing how bad the food look like in advert ...can you imagine in real life ??? not my kind of party or food ;0(

HRWright

HRWright: @eric_lanlard @Charliecondou But...but I thought ALL celeb parties were like that?! Are you telling me they're NOT?! ;-)

eric_lanlard

eric_lanlard: @HRWright @Charliecondou sorry to open your eyes!! coming to CAKE-BOY christmas shopping evening next friday? Lambrini will be flowing

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @eric_lanlard oooh yes! Where and when??

eric_lanlard

eric_lanlard: @HRWright @Charliecondou Friday 2th from 7pm @ Cake-Boy lot of celebrity ,free vienneta &cash back on canapes .will be great to see you both

HRWright

HRWright: @eric_lanlard @Charliecondou Sounds fabuleux, will try to make it along. Will I see either of you Monday night at THT Christmas drinks?

Greta Hughson

gretahughson: Just seen an advert for 'Now that's what I call music 80'. Eighty?! That makes me feel old!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @gretahughson I remember buying number 6!!!

RachelCorrie

RachelCorrie: @Charliecondou Iceland are doing the catering for the cast and crew party did you not know? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @RachelCorrie wow. Pushing the boat out this year then?

RachelCorrie

RachelCorrie: @Charliecondou well we are in a recession!

djy12345

djy12345: @Charliecondou Well that's where you get your vol-au-vents from isn't it?

adam thomas

adamthomas21: So lucky my bro is in corrie and my twin is the top promoter in Manchester it helps my ego and that's me being honest u should all try it :)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @adamthomas21 I love your brother. He's a top lad. He's got a massive crush on me. If I was gay....

ryanjamesthomas

ryanjamesthomas: RT @Charliecondou: @adamthomas21 I love your brother He's a top lad.He's got a massive crush on me If I was gay..so true I'm in love with ya

richard bacon

richardpbacon: At the bar of the @StJohnHotel. By far the best place to drink in the wasteland that is Leicester Sq. & they're part @TweetSmartTwo. Go.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @richardpbacon are you going to@shebahronay's?

Henry_Leon

Henry_Leon: @Charliecondou @richardpbacon @shebahronay stop making social engagements I'm not invited to on Twitter! Have the decency to DM

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Henry_Leon haha oops

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett I asked if @Charliecondou had some time maybe he cud wish you a happy b'day. He seems a bit busy Bubs so don't be disappointed

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou I know big daddy, it was nice enough of Russell to say it to me, thank you for trying *hugs*


JUST LOOK AT THESE PUPPIES !!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: These two are looking at pictures of puppies @lane_paula @michkeegan

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: And these two are looking at dog fights @JackPShepherd88 @fountain1987

IanAFletcher

IanAFletcher: @Charliecondou hello there. How have u and the family been? Not heard from Cam in ages! U guys in London or th'up north?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @IanAFletcher I'm north, he's in London!

Chris Fountain

fountain1987: @Charliecondou ha ha, what times your train? ;-)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 twat

No comments:

Post a Comment