Monday, November 7, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.159

IT’S PARAMOUNT

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou : RT @chrisfloyduk: Pierre Condou, who has donated @ParamountSoho for #twightnight has also laid on fine foods for all from @BigAppleHotDogs

Charlie Condou

1Tm1990: @Charliecondou hey mate are you working tomorrow or not :) not seen you in time.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @1Tm1990 yep, just in the morning

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @RickNewMoney: @Charliecondou here is the link to danielles marathon fund rasing page..... if you could RT she said thanks! :D uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web…

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: This is a fake account @REALTONY_D

Mark Gatiss

Markgatiss: Sparkly, showbiz poppies. Hmm. Discuss.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Markgatiss I have a sparkly red ribbon but thats ok. It makes me feel like Liz Taylor.A sparkly poppy would make me feel like Myleene Klass (who Im sure is delightful)

RickNewMoney

RickNewMoney: @Charliecondou what's happnin mate! Hangover? Loool

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @RickNewMoney I feel dead! Did you stay late?

RickNewMoney

RickNewMoney: @Charliecondou haha was u drunk then? Sorry if I was waffling! Danielles only just woke... Ended up on the street singing with a busker lmao

STRICTLY SPEAKING

MissCharleyWebb

MissCharleyWebb: Who's performing on the xf tonight? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb I am

MissCharleyWebb

MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou totes! You will rock it! X

CaptainBareback

CaptainBareback: #4WordBeforeSex This Might Well Hurt

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @CaptainBareback Should I pay first? #4wordsbeforesex

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @oliverchris "I just really like what he's doing right now"? Really? That's all you could come up with?

oliverchris

oliverchris: @Charliecondou listen. I like Dappy okay. He spits sweet, sexy rhymes and like him. And his style. Deal with it. Dappy.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @oliverchris Then why didn't you say that?? "I just really like what he's doing now". Honestly!

oliverchris

oliverchris: @Charliecondou I was the victim of conservative editing. I also said I fancied Tim Minchin. They didn't include that either.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @oliverchris Your play is always sold out when I want to come. Can you get tickets? I want to come and heckle

Martin Sterling

streetworker01: Mum's safely in Cambridge, ahead of her op at Addenbrookes in the morning, so I'm back for Strictly, X Factor and Downton.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 I hope it all goes well xx (your mum I mean, not Strictly)

Martin Sterling

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Thanks. She should be home tomorrow evening. x

No comments:

Post a Comment