Sunday, September 11, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.123

SUNDAY

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @TJ: New York's skyline lit up in memory. #911

TICKED OFF (IN BLUE)

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: I love being in Scotland and being mistaken for my wee bro @govindajeggy. "Are you Navid?" they ask. See what you've done @greghemphill69???

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @misterhsk I only know you for who you are "the famous Glaswegian" who are these other guys???@govindajeggy @greghemphill69

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @Confidential_CC my wee bro @govindajeggy starred in the funniest scottish sitcom ever, also starring/written by my uni pal@greghemphill69

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @misterhsk thank you I could used google but too lazy - nice to meet you boys @govindajeggy @greghemphill69 - Tom in Oz

Sanjeev Kohli

govindajeggy: @Confidential_CC Hallo. Met u few months back, I'd just watched Scotland v Brazil at The Emirates, you were walking with your lovely child.

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @govindajeggy hi you met @charliecondou your brother @misterhsk talks to me tho & he must be laughing by now. I am Charlie's blog manager.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @govindajeggy That was me, not @Confidential_CC . It's all a bit confusing. How are you?

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @govindajeggy you can tell which one is the real @Charliecondou he has a blue tick it's @misterhsk's fault blame him (I do) lol

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @MrMatthewTodd Just letting you know I run two blogs you might be interested in seeing: http://russell-tovey.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/#!/Charliecondou

Matthew Todd

MrMatthewTodd: @Confidential_CC thats good, u gotta spread the good vibes :-) x

Ryan Thomas

ryanjamesthomas: On way 2 Jewish wedding, anyone no what 2 expect never been to 1?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas Remind me to tell you my funny Jewish wedding story when i see you

FROM PREVIOUS SUNDAY A CARRY OVER TWEET

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Oh, and we're having a boy. Can anyone think of good names?

mwasanana

mwasanana: @Charliecondou Collins Harper

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @mwasanana ??

mwasanana

mwasanana: @Charliecondou sorry Wrong tweet Sunday blues

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @mwasanana No prob

No comments:

Post a Comment