Friday, September 9, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.122

TAKING ATTENTION SEEKING TO A NEW LEVEL

Reece Shearsmith

RealReeceShears: How do I get rid of it saying I have 2 "favourites" in my twitter profile? I don't and I can't get rid of it.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealReeceShears I have the same problem. No idea

Reece Shearsmith

RealReeceShears: @Charliecondou It's weird. I hate it.

semadivad

semadivad: @Charliecondou @RealReeceShears Go to your own profiles and click on 'favourites' and you can deselect them. Or just burn your computers.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @semadivad @RealReeceShears It says I have 1 fave but nothing shows when I look

semadivad

semadivad: @Charliecondou @RealReeceShears Then it's a stalker.

Reece Shearsmith

RealReeceShears: @Charliecondou Yeah - I just got rid of that one. But now, it still says "2" and I click on it and it says "No favourites"!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealReeceShears If I look at your profile it says you have 1 favourite, which you could probably delete under your settings.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealReeceShears Ah, now its gone!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @semadivad @RealReeceShears It says I have 1 fave but nothing shows when I look

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealReeceShears You need to sleep with someone high up at Twitter

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @celebsonsunday Am I in tomorrow's mag, or is it next week?

marcus mccheyne

twinsdad72: Can my superb followers please ask@antonycotton @Charliecondou @itvcorrie if Dylan will be be bk coz we haven't a clue....sorry

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 No idea, they've told me nothing!

1PaulKeating

1PaulKeating: Please can someone lend me their legs... Mine are broken

Doug Young

djy12345: @1PaulKeating not as broken as mine!

1PaulKeating
1PaulKeating: @djy12345 Ouch Doug! You've been in the wars. Shall we have a wii round and get you a wee Zimmer Frame?

Doug Young

djy12345: @1PaulKeating A golf buggy would be useful! Larry also crocked. We've both got broken ankles. Very now...

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @djy12345 @1PaulKeating Some people will do anything for attention

CORRIE TONIGHT

CoronationStreetBlog

Corrie_Blogger: Marcus is brilliant. Absolutely wonderful. #Corrie

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Corrie_Blogger why thank you x

LewisCHumphreys

LewisCHumphreys: @Charliecondou Great acting tonight!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @LewisCHumphreys Thanks x

xerinkx

xerinkx: @Charliecondou you were amazing in tonight ep of #corrie

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @xerinkx Thanks very much x

frances barber

francesbarber13: OK Car coming.If it t'were done were best it t'were done quickly...but it hasn't.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @francesbarber13 Alright lover? xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Please take a minute to read this action.amnesty.org.uk/ea-action/acti…

nitsohara

nitsohara: @Charliecondou done x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @nitsohara ta x

twinsdad72

twinsdad72: RT @Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou Sean & Marcus could get custody of Dylan then we have the makings of a spin off alternate modern family UK show *suggest to ITV*

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @RevRichardColes: Brian Dowling - looking like Cate Blanchett crossed with Liberace.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Is that Marcia from Corrie? #BigBrotherUK

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Happy Birthday to my favourite sister @nikishisler xxx

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou out of all your sisters she IS the nicest @nikishisler xxx

nikishisler: @Charliecondou Never mind that - where's my present?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @nikishisler I'm seeing you next week, you can have it then!

nikishisler: @Charliecondou WOO HOO!

FoodieLoubet

FoodieLoubet: @nikishisler @Charliecondou Happy birthday Niki. xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @FoodieLoubet Bonjour!! xx

FoodieLoubet

FoodieLoubet: @Charliecondou Ca va bien?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @FoodieLoubet Oui! Long time no see!!

FoodieLoubet

FoodieLoubet: @Charliecondou well might see you at your mum soon! How is life in Manchester?

tashaaabaabbby

tashaaabaabbby: I think sean and marcus should apply for custody of dylan in #corrie

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @tashaaabaabbby me too ;-)

tashaaabaabbby

tashaaabaabbby: @Charliecondou you dylan and sean make such a cute family in #corrie

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @tashaaabaabbby thanks x


Below: From Charlie's private collection. Here he is looking miserable in hospital some while back.
HIDE DRAIN JARS GATE

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I dont see what the problem is with Madonna's hydrangeagate.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: She accepted the flowers, smiled and said thank you, then said she didnt like them to a friend when she thought nobody else was listening

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Dont we all do that?

Brendan_Surrey

Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou Last time I buy YOU a posy from a petrol station!

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: I love you - best tweet response evah @Brendan_Surrey

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Brendan_Surrey hahaha

Brendan_Surrey

Brendan_Surrey: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou Ha! Thanks :o)

Glinner

Glinner: @Charliecondou she was in front of a mic and doing a press conference!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Glinner It was before the press conference started and she didnt know she was miked. A stupid mistake, but a mistake none the less

streetworker01
streetworker01:
@CharliecondouLast time I give you a present... x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 Pah! When was the first time???

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 (script amendments DO NOT count)

streetworker01

streetworker01: @Charliecondou The gift of my friendship, Charlie. The gift that keeps giving. (aka the cheapskate's cop out) X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 Could I have the cash equivalent?

streetworker01

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Are in in today? If so, I'll bring the 10p down later... x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 No. I'm off for months. As you well know. Send me a cheque

Glinner

Glinner: @Charliecondou you big Madonna-loving softie. Personally, I think she's as hard as nails.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Glinner Oh there's no denying she's a cunt. Im just surprised people are surprised

streetworker01

streetworker01:
@Charliecondou I'll put it towards dinner next time I see you. x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 Perfect! *books Nandos*

streetworker01

streetworker01: @Charliecondou I was thinking more the soup kitchen, but if you insist on pushing the boat out... x

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: 5 weeks of Charlie at home to come, and already 600 tweets in 3 days, the blog will explode *upside - will keep me off the streets* @Charliecondou @streetworker01

boydhilton

boydhilton: @Glinner @Charliecondou I loved the clear implication that everyone shoud have known she hates hydrangeas.

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @boydhilton I spose fans who know Madonna would know she hated the silly flowers...you know the 4 people who bought her autobiography!

Wendy_Wason

Wendy_Wason: @shebahronay @charliecondou I quite like hydrangeas. There. Said it. Having heard reviews, Madonna has bigger things to worry about

MrBobbyRich

MrBobbyRich: @Charliecondou exactly mate! What's the problem!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MrBobbyRich I bet you're wondering if she's ever done that to you though aren't you?.

MrBobbyRich

MrBobbyRich:
@Charliecondou course she didn't!!

Charliecondou: @MrBobbyRich Yeah right. I bet she hated those flowers you got her from the petrol station

MAKE IT SO

EmmaK67

EmmaK67: Good morning. *Janelle Monae side shuffle*

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 Oooh, you should totally get a pair of those black and white shoes!!

EmmaK67

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou I have them in black and beige. I am cool

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 You are! Now you need that big quiffy afro hairstyle

EmmaK67

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou *makes it so*

eatfoss

eatfoss: Just received an email that merely said "thoughts?" @issiwissy @Charliecondou @charltonbrooker #nathanbarley #jonatton http://t.co/u8uCT0J

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @eatfoss Shame there's no "etc"

eatfoss

eatfoss: @Charliecondou I'll get my resignation ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment