Saturday, August 6, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.96

En Thai Sing

speedo shots

officialolivier: @RyanThomasFans #twittermonk is visiting Thailand at the moment. He is on a fast. Stays on twitter 24/7. OnlywearsNappy Takeoffslippers. xx

ryanjamesthomas: U are a d*** head @officialolivier !!! U can't be taking sly pics or i will give @Charliecondou the pic he wants

Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas I didn't know they made nappies in your size

ryanjamesthomas: @Charliecondou don't worry I'll get the speedo pic for u x

officialolivier: Now then @Charliecondou , I'm only sat on couch next to @ryanjamesthomas I can hear all this DMing going on. Keep it clean boys xx

Charliecondou: @officialolivier oh good, we can cut out the middle man! Just send me the pics yourself ;-)

officialolivier: @Charliecondou what middle man. U still referring to those DM's? Lol.....I'll see if I can knock out an "August shot" for ya. xx

officialolivier: @Charliecondou I've got 17 pairs of "speedos" with me. What colour?

terryronald: @officialolivier @Charliecondou that's unfair Phil! We all want to see you knock one out!

Charliecondou: @officialolivier I'll go for the see through pair please. *grabs Kleenex*

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @officialolivier the mesh pair you wore for me that time Philip x

officialolivier: @JOJEHARVEY u know u still have those tucked in your pillow case. Now give them back, and i may wear them 4 @Charliecondou August shot xx

JOJEHARVEY: @officialolivier @Charliecondou do I have to clean them first?

officialolivier: ....on the subject of beds! Night, night all. Ps great banter @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou Night guys xx

Charliecondou: @officialolivier sleep well. Don't let @ryanjamesthomas steal all the blankets

officialolivier: @Charliecondou steal all the blanket! -I think u mean, haha xx

Charliecondou: @officialolivier *grabs even more Kleenex*

ryanjamesthomas: RT @Charliecondou: @officialolivier *grabs even more Kleenex* hahaha xx

officialolivier: @Charliecondou empty box??

MackenzieBR: “@Charliecondou: @officialolivier *grabs even more Kleenex*” FUCK THAT'S EROTIC FO SHO XXX

dianeDMmorton: @officialolivier @Charliecondou Use Bog roll instead then ;)

ryanjamesthomas: RT @officialolivier: @Charliecondou empty box?? Stop it lol...ps thought you said "good night to twitter"..just can't stay away can u?

JOJEHARVEY: @officialolivier @Charliecondou Night fella x

Tom_In_Oz_: Boys can I use your profile pics too on the Condou Blog? @ryanjamesthomas @officialolivier

officialolivier: @Tom_In_Oz_ of course mate (I'm doing a cod Oz accent. Sound like Dick Van Dyke) xx

Tom_In_Oz_: @officialolivier agree our accent is hard to do...and thanks...Charlie can explain more if you want just do the DM thing.

Just back…

caroleruss: @Charliecondou Hi, just got back from Alton towers and I see Alison King there with her daughter, partner& friends. Hope she had a nice day.

Charliecondou: @caroleruss I was meant to go with her!

jonathaan76: @Charliecondou maybe a bit pissed but can't u do a scene in corrie like u did in gimme gimme gimme. #inyourpants

cold case EDINBURGH 2010

Confidential_CC: @PhilDavis6 sat on a park bench in Edinburgh with you reading a paper between shooting "Case Histories" last year. I'm back home in Oz finally.

Confidential_CC: @PhilDavis6 a little dog was doing stunt tricks and the extras were useless x

PhilDavis6: @Confidential_CC yeah I remember, cold and crisp that morning, hope you're well

Confidential_CC: @PhilDavis6 Yeah mate we will eventually get the eps here in Oz. Was unknowingly in background of a couple of shots x

Confidential_CC: @PhilDavis6 also hoping you are well...last thing we saw you in here was Sherlock.

Just how did I become a TV extra in 2010?

Today while traversing the grounds of Edinburgh Castle doing family history I ended up being an extra in the background of a new BBC1 show called "Case Histories." The particular episode being filmed was with actors Philips Davis and Jason Isaacs. Jason starred alongside Mel Gibson in the movie The Patriot and is also known for his role as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films.

Both Phil and Jason were very kind and talkative. Phil and crew allowed me to stand around with my iPod and do a little bit of filming. The vid uploaded below is of Phil sitting between takes Tweeting to friends until he was called for his next scene. There is also a cute dog doing tricks ready for his scene. The production crew were very happy to chat to me. When this episode airs Phil and Jason will be sitting on a park bench with people walking around in the background...so if you look carefully, I walk along a concrete walkway above and behind both actors looking like a tourist (talk about type casting)...

Above: Philip Davis

Above: Jason Isaacs

Press play:



NEWSPAPER BONUS

EmmaK67: Good morning. Here's the piece I wrote in today's Guardian. http://bit.ly/r99zuo

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 I love my daughter more than life, and holidays come a close second. But my GOD, the two don't mix. Fantastic piece xxx

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou ha! Thank you x

Confidential_CC: @EmmaK67 front page will be the last page used too when they wrap the fish and chips *bonus*

tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou @EmmaK67 Yours is very little though. They do grow up. It does get an awful lot better *devil's advocate face*

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn @EmmaK67 I suppose it was the overnight transatlantic flight crossing 7 time zones with a 2 year old that killed me.

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn @EmmaK67 Next time I'll settle for Centreparks

tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou @EmmaK67 Oooh, Centreparc's brill.

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn @EmmaK67 Let's all go together!!! With the kids!

tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou @EmmaK6 Booking it now *mischievous face*

Above: Click map to enlarge.

The C.C.C. philosophy

Confidential_CC: How many times have I said Twitter is not a competition to get the most followers...it's for mucking about and having fun *that is all*

shazbuble: @Confidential_CC well said..')..xx

FATHER & SON

A COPY OF SOME TWITTER CHAT – BUT NOT THE CAT STEVENS TYPE YOU MAY HAVE EXPECTED!

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 In my book #FF means two words *elbows / tidemarks*

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC I'd take that book back to the library then!! Cx

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 son it's too early for you to function at your best....go back and sleep some more x

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC can't pa - stuff to knit, shops to update - you know how it is!! Lol!! Love ya, cx

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 Had a day at a distilery where they make gin and liqueurs near where they film Home & Away st-fiacredistillery.com

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC did you have a sneaky tasting session then pa???

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 yes son 3 sheets to the wind x

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC bet it was good - do like a good GnT myself pa - must be hereditary?

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 their brand of gin smells like lilac water & is 2 die 4! Also, if u don't like the taste it makes the perfect aftershave!

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC a dab behind each ear is all I wear for bed!! Lol!

Confidential_CC: @jonesyinc1 snap *a prerequisite here*

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC pa, you're lovely!! Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment