Sunday, June 19, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.53

NEVER MIND THE QUALITY FEEL THE WIDTH
therealgokwan: Hurry up sister wan... I'm hungry! X

Charliecondou: @therealgokwan nice to see you last night dear x
RobOnTheRock: @Charliecondou Great article in Attitude! Canada is 10 months behind on Corrie. Really looking forward to seeing you back again!

Charliecondou: @RobOnTheRock Thanks very much x
jedboi300: @Charliecondou Thanks so much for the follow back Charlie! x

Charliecondou: @jedboi300 ;-)
jedboi300: @Charliecondou Keep going to type Marcus! Ha ha. You and Sean are adorable! Got a kid in real life according to your bio? :) x

Charliecondou: @jedboi300 I do indeed
jedboi300: @Charliecondou Well I'm sure your a fab daddy!! :o) x

Charliecondou: When people ask me how my little one is, I must stop assuming they're talking about my penis
ChrisNelsonMMM: @Charliecondou But what if they ARE? Then you'll be REALLY embarrased!
tracey_thorn: @Charliecondou But we are.

Charliecondou: @tracey_thorn Well I know YOU are Tracey
Paulie_Graham: @Charliecondou how is the penis by the way?

Charliecondou: @Paulie_Graham Oh, he's fine thanks, getting bigger everyday!
Paulie_Graham: @Charliecondou bless him. He'll get too big for his trousers soon.
Paulie_Graham: @Charliecondou ps...you work with someone who used to hang around my house a few years back...Chris Brazier. Has he asked about the penis?
jedboi300: @Charliecondou I do that ;-) The looks I get when I say He is 6 but when he is excited he is 8! ha ha

Charliecondou: @jedboi300 Hahahaha
jedboi300: @Charliecondou Tempted to ask u how your little one is now ha ha
SuhaibNasir: @Charliecondou HA HA HA HA HA! @ LITTLE ONE. And big on you to admit twitter that it's little.

AubreyEMiller: @Charliecondou according to the CCC blog you have "a long hose" easily mistaken for a fireman's...lol
JonobiWan: How's ur Penis?.....“@Charliecondou: When people ask me how my little one is, I must stop assuming they're talking about my penis”

Charliecondou: @JonobiWan welcome! Still haven't seen you at work

JonobiWan: @Charliecondou Thanks for following dear sir etc.... :)

Charliecondou: This is a fake account @IiIyroseaIIen
SuhaibNasir: @Charliecondou Boo! How come I don't get no twitter love? :(

Charliecondou: @SuhaibNasir I love you
SuhaibNasir: @Charliecondou HA HA! Just made my day as I watch a re-run of Coronation Street. Marcus Dent can deliver my baby anytime!

Charliecondou: I must start saying "Congratulations", instead of "Are you keeping it?"
yenyenteh: @Charliecondou #badparent

Charliecondou: @yenyenteh Oh come on, like you've never thought it!
LucyDuffield: I love it when Marcus wears a shirt instead of a vest. #corrie

Charliecondou: @LucyDuffield Whats wrong with the vest??
LucyDuffield: I @Charliecondou it's just a lovely change - we see the guns too much. It's nice to keep a bit of mystery :)

Charliecondou: @LucyDuffield I'll pass it on to the costume dept x
TheTomOfficial: @Charliecondou can I get a birthday tweet from the legend that Marcus

Charliecondou: @TheTomOfficial Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment